For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 31

Story Info
Things get complicated with Katie.
5.5k words
4.89
3.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen made his way up into the Keep. Under normal circumstances he would not try to find her here, but a new kind of desperation had come over him. Elunara knew that woman he had seen near Tippy's. He had gone to Tippy's hoping to see her again, but could not find her, and Tippy had been too busy to stop and ask. So, Stephen turned to Elunara for help once more.

A woman with a bruise on her face ran by in tears. He stopped and watched her go. Her raven's wing hair fluttered in the breeze. A sudden thought occurred to him. If he could find two women attractive in such a short time, then maybe Elunara had done the trick, maybe she had broken him. However, this woman seemed to have her own troubles, and he wasn't about to get involved in that. Besides, he had seen his beauty, and he wanted her. Wanted to know whatever Elunara was willing to share.

With renewed hope, he climbed that stone walkway to the Keep. Seeing Elunara sitting on the throne, his heart dropped into his stomach. No, he hadn't been cured of his lust of her. Seeing her in her position of power made him want to rip her clothes off and fuck her right there, on the throne, in front of her husband.

Clearing his throat, he made his way forward.

"Stephen." She smiled. "What brings you my way?"

Stephen ignored Varian and stepped up to the throne. "I have come to ask you about that... Katie I think her name was. I hoped to see her again."

Elunara eyed Stephen. "She's staying at Tippy's. I have commissioned her to write me a story, which she is doing quite well on. Is she the one you were telling me about?"

"Yes, I think she is."

Considering him, Elunara tapped her fingers on her knee. "Right now, I think she needs more friends. She's a little out of sorts today, so don't go bothering her. But, if you take a few days, maybe she'll be more receptive."

Stephen bowed. "Your word is law."

--

Varian watched the man go. "Isn't he in Grogek's Corps?"

"New guy. Little shaky, shaping up well."

"His body says he's in love with you, his words say otherwise."

Elunara smiled a cat smile. "Even you pick up on it?"

"Hey now, I know when a man is lusting after my wife."

"So, every man?"

"Of course."

"Speaking of lusting... how bout we shove those contracts to the floor and use that table for something a little more... constructive?"

Varian grinned. "Suddenly I remember why I married you."

"For my stunning conversational skills?"

Grabbing her hand, he led her to the office and shut the door. Locking it, he followed words with action and cleared a spot on the table. She giggled and sat in the spot. He tugged at her pants, inching them down her legs.

"You have the best legs." He rubbed his hands over her thighs.

"I do work on them."

"Among other things." Taking off her shoes, he tossed them to the side and went back to removing her pants. When she spread her legs, he ran his mouth along the inside of her thighs. Trailing kisses up and down, he was careful to pay equal attention to both legs, before sliding his fingers up and down her soft folds.

She leaned back; her hands perched on the desk. He brushed his fingers up and down while she shivered under his touch. He buried his mouth in her crotch, slipping his tongue deep inside of her. In and out he worked his tongue, sliding a finger down at the base and pushing in. He began to work his finger and his tongue in tandem, feeling around her insides causing her to moan. With one hand she grabbed his ponytail.

He moved the finger upwards, and his tongue along her taut hooded nub at the top. Using his fingers from his other hand, he pulled the hood back and licked her flat. She gasped and tugged at his hair. With a grin, he stood up and freed his finger from her inside, positioning his dick at the opening, he began to slide in. In and out he worked, moving his hips, as she bucked hers. She wrapped her legs around his waist, pulling him tight against her. Grabbing her hips, he slammed in and out, his balls smacking her asshole.

She continued to cling to his ponytail, pulling his head back, exposing his throat. Going for it, she nipped and sucked, alternately biting and kissing his neck and throat. He called out with the force of his orgasm, as she began to shiver and shake.

Panting, he buried his face in her neck. "I'll never get used to you."

"Good." A wild giggle escaped her lips. "Also, I might not look at housing contracts the same way again."

"Good, then maybe you'll actually do them."

She playfully whacked his shoulder. "I'll do something alright."

--

Every day for the last week, Katie took Sunwood his basket of food from Tippy's. Every day he would teach her about one of the plants in his garden, only allowing her to work in little spurts at a time. When the food was gone and the plants tended to, they would sit in the center clearing together. She would quietly write while he would sit and watch her. Sometimes he would work on his garden, but mostly, they would just sit together. Then, when the light would start to fade, she would gather the basket and her things and head back to Tippy's inn. Ryan sometimes found her eating dinner at Tippy's and would sit and eat with her.

Happy in her routine, Katie wrote reams of paper. Sometimes she would work on a scene over and over again, and sometimes she would advance her plot. It was coming along nicely.

One morning she went down to the training yard and sat with Susan.

"How is your book coming along?" Susan smiled.

"Beautifully." Katie smiled back. "Your new flower garden painting is amazing."

"Why thank you, dear. How are you feeling today?"

"Like the world is perfect."

"How is Sunwood?" Susan winked.

Katie giggled. "He's sweet as can be. He just lets me ramble on and on about my story. He asks questions, gives suggestions. It's very nice."

No one noticed when Stephen took a break and edged over.

"How comes the garden?" Susan dipped her brush into her paints again.

"Slow. Working one plant at a time is slow, but I know why. I don't want to faint again. Like when I was on the farm. I just can't handle the heat."

"What flowers are you planting?"

Katie pulled out her board and began to scribble notes. "Basic Azeroth plants, like peacebloom and mageroyal. They tore it all out. So, it all has to be replanted. I'm learning so much."

"Good. Learning is always good." Susan nodded.

Katie looked out over the yard. "I want to find my soldier." She said wistfully.

"Oh?"

Katie blushed. "I've been writing this romance story, and it's beautiful, but I just wish I could find my own soldier. A prince is just too much upkeep, don't you think?"

Susan laughed. "Ask Elunara, she married a king."

Stephen smiled and jogged back over to Grogek's corps. With renewed vigor, he attacked the routine. He would show himself worthy of her affections.

--

A couple of days later, armed with a bouquet of flowers, Stephen made his way to Tippy's inn.

"Are those for me?" Tippy smirked.

"I'm looking for Katie." Stephen blushed.

"Katie, huh?" Tippy shook her head. Ah, to be young and have all the boys chasing her again. "You'll just have to wait. She'll be along shortly."

"Where does she go? How does she spend her time?" He tried to keep the desperation out of his voice.

Tippy shrugged. "That's her business. If she wants you to know, I'm sure she'll tell you."

Katie came in with her basket and sat it on the counter. "Thank you Tippy, the food was excellent as always."

"You have a visitor." Tippy jerked her thumb.

Katie blinked at the flowers suddenly in her face. "Oh!"

"For you, my lovely lady. I didn't know which one your favorite was, so I had them make me an assortment."

"Oh, my. They certainly are beautiful." She took the bouquet and smelled them. "I'm amazed."

"I was hoping you'd accompany me to portal lake. The lights are beautiful at night."

After considering for a moment, Katie smiled. "Of course. I do love to see them. Let me put these flowers in a vase of some sort."

Tippy took the flowers from Katie. "Let me deal with it."

Stephen took Katie's hand and placed it on his arm. "This way, my beauty."

Ryan was just about to open the door when Stephen and Katie stepped out. Katie smiled at him. "We're going to portal lake. Would you like to come?"

Ryan looked back and forth between the pair. "Uh, no. I think I'll sit this one out."

Stephen smiled down at Ryan, a muscle twitching in his face. "Good man."

Katie and Stephen walked down to the clearing by portal lake. He led her over to a tree and took her hand. Kissing the back of it, he smiled down into her upturned face. "I had hoped to watch the sunset with you."

"It really is beautiful here. Especially the sunset. I guess I got involved in my writing today, I missed it completely."

"Where did you come from, beautiful angel?"

"Westfall." She shrugged. "I'm just a small girl from a small farm."

"I'm told you're writing a novel?"

"Oh yes, I'm loving my work quite a lot."

"Will you tell me about it? I'd love to learn every little thing about you."

Blushing, Katie looked towards the portals. Lost in the dreaminess of the soft glow, her voice was wistful. "It's about a young farm girl who falls in love with a soldier, but her father won't let them be. So, she runs away to the city to find him. She gets attacked, and he rescues her, but in a turn of events he is badly wounded, and she must summon a power to save him instead."

"I love it." He breathed. "You have a gift for story. I can't wait to read this."

The heat in her face intensified. "I wouldn't say that. I've just been inspired by what I see."

"Do you spend any time at the training yard?"

"Every morning."

"Do you write what you see there?"

"Oh, yes. There's so many interesting sights to see."

He smiled. "Have you found your inspiration from the soldiers? One caught your attention perhaps?"

"None in particular."

"Well, then." He winked at her. "Perhaps I can attract your attention."

"You?"

"Lovely lady, you enthrall me. It's a complicated thing, but it is amazing. I've been caught in a particular hell until I saw you that day. I hate that you were so upset over something, I wanted to take your sadness away. I wish I could tell you the truth of things. Perhaps, after we've gotten to know each other a little better, I can tell you." He lifted her hand again, this time pressing his lips to the palm of her hand.

"Oh!" Her eyes wide, she stared up at his eager face. "I don't know what to say."

"Say you'll see me again. Say you'll let things happen."

"Well, I don't see why not."

On the other end of the lake, neither person saw Sunwood sitting on the bank, watching the pair.

--

The following day, Katie walked with her basket down to Sunwood's cottage. He watched her warily as she made her way through the garden.

"I didn't expect you."

"Why ever not?" She blinked up at him.

"No reason."

Katie frowned at Sunwood. "What's wrong? You can tell me."

Sunwood shook his head. "I just wonder why you come to see me at all. I'm sure you have interests otherwise."

"I like it here." She smiled up at him. "I like spending time with you." She wrapped her arm around his. "It's quiet and peaceful and I get so much writing done. We complement each other. You're quiet and reserved, and I am busy with my work. You're teaching me to garden, and I haven't had a dizzy spell since that first day. I think that says something."

"Are you sure?"

She nodded. "I'm very sure."

--

Jordan walked carefully with his mother hanging on to his arm. "I don't like how they're treating you."

"As you've said before." Margaret patted his arm. "You're a good boy. You always have been. As your queen, Elunara made the best choice she knew how. I don't mind it now that I've been dealing with it. All of the men you've chosen to watch over me have been most helpful and patient of an old injured woman such as myself."

"They better be, or I'll—"

Margaret collapsed to the ground.

"Mother!" He dropped down to her side and carefully rolled her over. Dipping his head, he went to check her heartbeat.

The sharp edge of a dagger pressed to his throat had him freezing in place.

"Your precious mother is fine." Whispered the figure behind him. "But you won't be."

Jerking his elbow back, he slammed into the figure. "Wrong target, asshole." The dagger barely nicked his neck, leaving a tiny rivulet of blood running down his throat. "After the last time someone tried to assassinate me in the same way, I've been practicing." He brushed his fingers over the cut. "Your poison won't work, either. My wife has seen to that."

"Then I'll have to kill you the hard way." The assassin hissed. In each hand they held a dagger, as they hacked and slashed at Jordan.

Jordan pulled his sword and deflected the blows. "I don't know," He deflected a dagger. "Who you are," He dodged a swipe. "Or why you're doing this..." He stumbled backwards. "But, I won't let you hurt my mother." Blocking another attack, he went on the offensive and began swinging his sword for home. He knocked a dagger out of the attacker's hand.

Margaret groaned and blinked away the fog in her brain. Her head was killing her. A sharp metallic sound had her jolting up. Jordan was being attacked by a figure in a cloak. The dagger was knocked out of the cloaked figure's hand and landed in front of Margaret. The hood fell back and both Jordan and Margaret hesitated.

"Vanessa Vancleef?" Jordan blinked. His hesitation cost him the edge and she kicked his feet out from under him and pinned him to the ground.

"So what? And when I'm done, my revenge will be had, and the blame will be on my handy target. All my years of planning have led to—" She gagged as blood came out of her mouth.

When Vanessa dropped on top of Jordan, he looked up. His mother was standing there, the dagger in Vanessa's back. He gawked up at his mother.

"No one is taking my son from me again." She whispered.

--

"It seems I owe you an apology." Varian was sitting on his throne, fingers laced in front of him.

Margaret held her chin high. "Sir, I do not blame you for the distrust, it was an odd situation."

Elunara's eyebrow shot up, but she remained silent.

Varian shook his head. "Regardless. I blamed you, even though you have suffered much. You were framed, that much is obvious now. But even looking at you directly, I wonder how I could be so oblivious. While you stand there, a picture of strength, I can see you favor your leg, I can see the wobble in your stance. Forgive me."

"I accept your apology."

"I don't." Muttered Jordan.

"Hush, now." Margaret admonished. "In fact, if you don't mind. I'd like to keep some of my personal escorts. They've been most helpful."

Varian glanced at Elunara, who just smiled and shrugged her shoulders. He turned back to Margaret. "If that is what you wish."

--

Ryan met Katie halfway to the training yard. "Hello, Katie."

"Oh, hello Ryan."

"You look pretty today."

Katie giggled. "I look the same as I always do."

Hesitating, Ryan licked his lips. "Well, I guess you are always pretty."

"Why, thank you."

They lapsed into a companionable silence for part of the walk.

"Do you still take Sunwood his lunch at the Grove?"

"I told you I would. I made a promise." She considered him. "Would you like to join us? I'm sure Tippy would make extra if we asked."

"Ah... no." Ryan blushed. "It just doesn't seem right."

"That I'm feeding Sunwood?"

"That you have to go to the Grove. He should come to town every now and then."

She shook her head. "He doesn't feel welcome here." Sighing, Katie put a hand on his shoulder. "I know why the Grove weirds you out. I'm sure Elunara doesn't mind."

He choked. "What do you know about Elunara?"

"That you're in love with her? I mean, it's so easy to do, and it feels strange that she would do something so weird with her husband in view of everyone else, but you can be in love with her too."

"I-I'm not in love with Elunara!" He sputtered. "I'm in love with—" He stopped himself and stared at her.

Cocking her head to the side, she eyed him with curiosity. "With who?"

"N-no one. It's not important." Blushing, he straightened his back.

With a frown, she sighed. "If you can't be honest with me, who can you be honest with?"

"I..."

"Ryan!" Mark called out. "You're late!"

Ryan head his head up and jogged over. "Sorry, sir."

"Double work today. I warned you last time."

Katie made her way up to the space beside Susan and sat down. Stephen met her there. Taking her hand, he kissed the back of it. "Who is that?"

"That's Ryan. He's the first friend I made here. After Elunara, that is. He's very nice."

"Friend, huh?"

"Oh, yes. I'm slowly collecting them." She giggled.

"A beautiful woman like you must attract all the men."

Biting her lip, Katie shook her head. "Not like that."

"I know I am."

The heat rose in Katie's face. "Oh, my..."

"Have lunch with me. We can get a picnic and—"

"I'm sorry, I've already promised Sunwood that I would have my lunches with him. It's a daily routine, you see. I can't break a promise."

"Sunwood?"

"The Tauren? He lives on the edge of the Grove. I take him his lunch every day."

"Is he another friend?"

"Oh, very much so. He helps me write; gives me the space I need. He asks questions, gives suggestions, but mostly, we just sit together, not talking about much of anything."

"He sounds like a good friend." Stephen rubbed his thumb over the back of Katie's hand.

"That he is." Her smile was brilliant. "We can have dinner though. I'm sure Tippy will make us a picnic then."

"It's a date." He winked.

After Stephen went back to training, Susan cleared her throat. "That was interesting."

Katie blushed and ducked her head. "He's very sweet." The defense rose in her voice.

"A date?"

"Well, something like that."

"Finally found your shining knight?"

"I... I don't know."

--

Stephen made his way down to Tippy's inn. Flagging her down, he smiled. "When you get a chance, I'd like to order a dinner picnic for two."

Tippy shook her head. "You're all nuts."

"All?"

"Nothing."

Stephen thought for a moment. "Do you know Katie's favorite flower?"

Doling out a tray of plates to a table, Tippy eyed the man. "I don't know that she has one." After a moment, and a few more placements, she hesitated. "She was lamenting over an orchid of some sort."

"An orchid, you say?"

Shaking her head, Tippy took the empty glasses from another table. "I've been swamped lately, haven't had time to think for myself, let alone listen to half of what that girl says. Ask her about it, if you're dying to know."

"That's perfect! Thanks, Tippy."

--

Katie hauled the empty basket, humming to herself. It had been a gorgeous day to just sit in the center of the garden while Sunwood worked. She had gotten a little dizzy, so she sat and watched. Writing hadn't been that important at the moment, though she had written a little description. He had dark brown hair, and beautiful hazel eyes. Giggling to herself, she made her way into Tippy's inn.

"Tippy!" Katie called in a sing song voice. "I'm baaack."

"Your voice is like a musical angel to my ears." Stephen held out a bouquet. "A beautiful flower for a beautiful lady."

"Oh!" She stopped short and blinked down at the flowers. Gasping, she dropped the basket. "A talador orchid!" She took the bouquet and hugged it to her chest. "Oh, how did you know? Never mind. This is perfect! It's even the right color."

"Right color?" He blinked at her for a moment, before a smile crept across his face. "Almost like destiny?"

12