For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to show Sunwood!"

Stephen blinked and jerked his head back. "Sunwood?"

"This is exactly what I needed!" Standing on her toes, she kissed Stephen's cheek. "I'll be right back!"

Stephen stood there, frozen in place, his arms held open. Tippy winced; she had screwed that up.

--

Katie ran all the way down to Sunwood's cottage.

She gasped and stumbled with the force of the effort. Sunwood wrapped his arms around her. "Are you out of your mind?"

"Sunwood! Look! Look what I have for you!"

He blinked down at the bundle in her arms. For a brief moment, the way she was holding the wrapped bundle, his mind leapt at the idea that she was holding a child. When he realized it was merely flowers, he was disappointed.

"You risked your health for this?"

"Look at them!" She beamed. With great care, she dislodged the orchid from the bundle. "It's just like the one you lost. I thought you could harvest the seeds again, like you did to get the one you had before."

Looking into her eager face, Sunwood couldn't let his concern for her health dampen her enthusiasm. "Thank you for this gracious gift." He took the flower. "I will have to..." He eyed the rest of the bouquet. "Where did you get this?"

"Stephen gave them to me."

"Who?"

"He's... well, I don't know what he is exactly. I hope he's my friend, actually."

Sunwood eyed her. "How do you not know?"

"I've only known him a few days. He's very nice, and he kisses my hand, which... is kind of embarrassing. And he brings me flowers."

Passing the flower back to her, he frowned. "He is courting you."

"I guess." She ran a delicate finger over the orchid. "But, wasn't it so nice of him to give us this flower?"

"He gave YOU the flower."

Katie stopped and cocked her head to the side. "That is true, I guess. But I'm giving the flower to you. I want you to have it."

Sunwood stared at her for a long moment. Reaching out, he cupped her face and pulled her close. Before he could stop himself, he pressed his lips to hers. She blinked at him for a moment, before closing her eyes. With his lips, he teased and taunted, pressing in, and wrapping his arms and her, drawing her close against him. After a moment, he broke the contact.

She stumbled back from the force of it. "Wha?

"Forgive me, I shouldn't have touched you."

Rubbing her tender lips, she blinked up at him. "Why not?"

"You belong with your own kind. Not me." He turned away.

She cocked her head to the side. "I think that's up to me to decide, is it not?"

His neck snapped with the force of turning around. "What?"

Blushing, she looked down at the flowers and licked her lips. "I like you. I like you a lot. I'm just... I'm a little confused right now, is all."

"Confused about what?"

"I thought I wanted a soldier, and I kind of still do... but I enjoy being with you."

Sunwood considered the situation before him. His heart wanted... no, demanded one thing, but his mind rejected it outright. Finally, he nodded. "Then, you should be allowed to make your own choice. Let this man pursue you. Follow your heart. If you are not mine, then I will not begrudge you, or him."

Katie nodded. "Will you take the orchid?" She held out the flower.

Taking the orchid from her, he nodded. "I will see to the orchid. I think you should see to your other suitor."

--

Katie made her way back to Tippy's inn. Not seeing Stephen, she frowned. "Where did he go?"

Tippy eyed Katie. "You broke the boy's heart. I think he went home."

"Oh, no! Do you know where he lives?"

"No, but Grogek should."

--

Following Grogek's directions, Katie found herself in the soldier's area of town. Counting the house numbers, she knocked on a door.

Stephen yanked open the door and looked down. Blinking at her a moment, he raked his fingers through his hair. "Yes?"

"I'm so sorry!" She blurted. "I didn't mean to upset you. I was just so excited to get my hands on that flower, that I didn't even think about your feelings."

He eyed her cautiously. "And your friend?"

"Is still my friend. He told me that I screwed up. That you were trying to court me, and that I just didn't see it. He made me understand."

"He did that?" Stephen whispered.

She clasped her hands together as if in prayer. "Please forgive me."

He brushed her hair out of her face. "Katie... you crushed me. I didn't think that was even possible."

"I'm so, so sorry."

He bent down and brushed his lips against hers. "You're forgiven." He whispered.

"Oh!" She licked her lips. "Can we try that dinner thing again?"

Gesturing in the door, he pointed to the table. "Well, it was a little weird, having dinner for two sitting here. I paid for it, so I took it home. Figured I'd just have leftovers. It might be a little cold."

Katie stepped inside and glanced around. It was sparse, even for a soldier's quarters. "I don't mind. It's my fault anyway."

--

The next day, Katie hummed to herself as she made her way down to Sunwood's house. This time she was practically giddy. Kissed twice in the same day. Two totally different ways, by two totally different men. She was practically Elunara. Today was going to be special, she just knew it. Once she made it to Sunwood's cottage, she stepped around to the garden. He dropped his tools and went to her, taking the basket.

With a sniff, he eyed the top of the basket. "This doesn't smell like Tippy's cooking. Is she trying a new recipe?"

"Oh no, this is my recipe. I made it myself."

"You..."

Setting the basket on the ground, she opened the lid. "It's my special stew. I hope you like it."

"You made me food?"

"Why do you look so stunned?" She frowned. "I told you I know how to cook."

He reached out and brushed her hair back. "But, you did it for me."

Stepping around the basket, she stood on her toes and pressed her lips against his. "I thought you'd enjoy it. I thought we could enjoy this together." She whispered. "As a couple."

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her tight against him. "Come with me." He whispered.

"Where...?"

He tugged on her hand and led her inside the house. She looked around. "I miss the significance of a pot of stew."

"You made something for me. You do that out of love."

"Well, yes. I guess I did."

Moving slowly, he brushed his lips over hers, before moving his mouth to her cheek, to her neck. She gasped and laid her head to the side, allowing him access to that soft spot in that hollow of her throat. His hands moved along her body, up her back and down her hips.

"Sunwood." A soft whisper that drove him past the point of return.

"I want to touch you."

"But... you are..."

"Not like this." His hands worked their way down her body, tugging at her dress. His mouth moved on her shoulder, as his hands found the hem of her dress. She gasped when his hand went under that hem and found her soft center. Called his name when his large finger slid through those wet hairs to the folds beneath. Pressing gently, he entered her ever so slightly, awaiting the pain of rejection.

When she clung to him instead, he moved his free hand to rid her body of the offending garment. Tossing it to the side, he stopped and examined her naked body.

She blushed and tried to cover her breasts with her arms. "I'm not much to look at." She bit her lip.

"You're beautiful." He slid his hands up and down her body as he walked her back towards the bed. "Your scent drives me to madness."

"Scent?"

"Whatever perfume it is you wear."

"But, I don't own any perfume."

He groaned as he laid her down on the bed. Sniffing and inhaling her scent, running his nose up and down her body. His hands followed his nose, and he buried his face into that silky short curls. She gasped and grabbed on to his massive horns. Inhaling her feminine scent, he held his face there for a long moment, before sliding his thick tongue into the tiny confines of her wet heat. In and out he drove his tongue, tasting and enjoying the wet. Spreading her out with his fingers, he licked her flat, as she called out his name.

Enamored with the way she smelled, he followed her body with his nose once more, until he was above her, holding himself separate. By now his loincloth had become completely useless.

Katie stopped squirming and stared. "That's nothing like the book Elunara gave me." She squeaked.

"That's because I am not human. Do not worry, my love. I won't hurt you. I promise. If It hurts, I'll stop."

"O-ok."

Positioning himself, he began to press in. She was unbearably tight, almost painfully so. Slow and methodical, he pressed up and into her. Pushing her legs up and out, he made his way in, as she yanked at the sheets and thrashed against him. When he was finally in, he wrapped his arms around her tiny body. "Do I hurt you?"

"N-no. No, it's just so weird." She gasped.

"It will be beautiful. We are beautiful." He whispered. Pulling back, he slid out inch by inch, until he started to move forward. Back and forth, in and out, tight and sucking, as her legs tried to find their way around his waist. His size was massive, in body and member, and she struggled to keep pace with him.

He went for that delicate spot on her neck again, sniffling and licking. Inhaling her scent and tasting her flesh. When she called out, shivering and shaking, she clamped down on him and he winced with the pain of it, as he filled her.

Without warning, her eyes rolled up in her head and she was gone to the world.

Sunwood blinked down at her prone form. Careful and slow, he pulled free of her. Going to the sink, he got a clean cloth and some water and brought it to her side. With the cloth he wiped her crotch delicately with a small chuckle to himself. His tiny one was delicate, and he'd have to be more careful with her. Once she was cleaned up, he got another clean cloth and laid it over her forehead and waited.

When she finally came around, she put her hand to her head. "No... really?" She whined.

"Yes, really." He chuckled.

"You'll never make love to me again." She pouted.

With a sly smile, she eyed her. "Is that a threat?"

Sitting up in the bed, she eyed him back. "Are you saying you would?"

Kissing her nose, he laughed. "It's just something we'll have to work around, my love."

She buried her face in his massive furry chest. "You must think I'm an idiot."

"I think you're my beautiful Katie. I hope you'll stay now..."

"Stay?" She blinked at him.

"You don't want to?" He frowned.

After a moment, Katie sighed dreamily. "Oh, nothing is going like I imagined it, and yet I'm so very happy. Of course, I'll stay with you."

He kissed the top of her head. "Good."

"Let me just go get my things from Tippy's."

12