For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 32

Story Info
Katie loves Sunwood, Stephen is devastated.
5.2k words
4.93
3.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After they ate, Katie rushed to the inn, dropping the basket on the table. "Tippy!"

"Hold your horses." Tippy snagged more plates off a table. "If you want to be helpful, bus that table. It's standing room only today."

Katie grabbed a tray and began cleaning the table. "I'm so happy! I'm moving in with Sunwood!"

Tippy almost dropped her tray. "You're WHAT?"

"You're doing what?" Croaked another voice.

Katie turned around and almost dropped her own tray. "Stephen!"

His face had gone pale as he sat at a table, food in front of him. He stood up. "What about... what about us?"

The entire inn had gone silent. No one moved, not even a child.

Tippy cleared her throat. "You... might want to take this upstairs."

Katie sat down the tray and nodded. Moving quietly, she headed for the stairs. Not waiting to see if he followed, she went to her room and pushed open the door. She began gathering her things.

"Katie..." Stephens' voice was pained. "I thought we agreed... I mean. I thought you said..." He sighed. "I guess I thought a lot of things."

"It... changed." She blushed. "Something happened... and it changed."

He noticed her completely for the first time. Her normally straight hair was mussed and sticking out in wild angles, her clothes, normally neat and clean were hastily put on and smudged with dirt. "You... you had sex with him."

She hesitated as the heat slammed into her face. "We... we made love, yes." She whispered.

"But, why?"

"I... well, it had something to do with stew? I'm not entirely sure."

Closing his eyes, he buried his face in his hands. Taking a deep breath, he squared his shoulders. "Let me help you."

"What?" She dropped her papers and stared at him.

Stooping down, he began assembling the papers. "I know when I've been beat. Let me be the bigger man and help you. It's... it is the least I could do."

Down in the inn, Tippy eyed the pair as they walked out loaded with Katie's stuff. Tippy desperately wanted to go talk to Elunara, but she was entirely too busy. Resolving to do it later, she went back to work.

--

Sunwood hummed to himself. The day was exceptionally bright, and his flowers the most brilliant. Even as tiny buds, looking at his garden, he felt more at peace than he had in a long time.

"Just put them on the table."

Sunwood hesitated. Katie was speaking with someone in his cottage. Their cottage, he corrected himself. Hoping it was Elunara, Sunwood made his way into the cottage. Freezing, he stared at Stephen. "Hello."

Stephen shot a hand out.

Sunwood stared down at it for a moment before taking it.

Stephen shook his hand. "I know when I've been beat. This is my lot in life, I guess."

"I see..."

"But, I warn you, if you hurt her... I'll be there. I won't let her come to harm."

Sunwood grinned. "I fear Elunara more than you."

Stephen returned the grin. "That would make you part of a legion."

--

After Stephen left, Katie looked around the room. "Well, if I'm living here, I need some pots and pans. I may not cook all the time, but I'll feel better to not have to rely on Tippy so much."

Sunwood stepped behind Katie and pressed his lips to her neck. "Ask Elunara tomorrow."

"I could see about it today."

Slipping his hand down the front of her dress, he grinned. "After."

"After what?"

He tugged on her dress, pulling it over her head. Tossing it to the side, he moved his hand softly down her belly, as he licked her neck.

"Oh!"

His hand travelled slowly and softly own her belly, while his other hand massaged her free shoulder. Making his way to those soft curls, he slipped a finger into her. She gasped and clung to his arm. Pressing up into that tight space, he grinned and sucked on her neck. When she was dripping down his finger, he directed her to the bed.

Pushing her forward, she landed on her chest and arms. She started to turn over, but he pushed her gently against the bed. "No, like this." Adjusting himself, he pressed into her wet center, grabbing her hips. In and out, he slid himself, soft and slow. Pulling out, he shoved forward a little harder.

She gasped and clung to the bed. Calling his name, she closed her eyes.

Leaning forward, he pressed his mouth to her back, thrusting in and out, pulling back harder, pushing in faster. Grunting, he winced, but continued to bury himself into that ridiculously tight, wet heat. Releasing himself, he filled her with a groan. Tugging free, he stood up and watched the result of his release leaking out of her. Scrapping it up with his fingers, he pressed his finger back into her. Grinning, he pounded his finger in and out of her, watching as she writhed and gasped. With his free hand, he used his other finger to stimulate her asshole. Pressing in ever so slightly, he watched her buck and jolt. When she clamped down on his finger, he wiggled it free.

"That... was different." She gasped.

Pushing her completely into the bed, he climbed in beside her. "My love, we have all the time in the world. I plan on showing you much."

--

Stephen had found the best tavern to get drunk in quickly and was already halfway there. He took another swig of his beer.

Tammy wandered over and sat next to him at the bar. "Hey, handsome, how about a drink?"

He eyed her. "Aren't you pregnant?"

"Yeah, so?" She smiled sweetly.

"Probably bad for the baby." He hiccupped.

She ran her fingers on his arm. "Come on, Stephen, it's just one little drink."

He grabbed her hand and pushed it off him. "Find someone else."

"Hmph." Tammy snorted and walked away.

"Please, you're my last hope!"

Stephen blinked over at the woman pleading with the bartender. She was that same raven-haired woman he had seen in the Keep. The bruise on her face was much lighter, but it was still there.

"I can't help you." The bartender shook his head and wiped down the bar. "First of all, your husband was a louse. I refuse to testify to his character. Second, no one goes against Elunara."

Stephen twitched over the name.

"She killed my husband!"

"I can't help you." He repeated.

Stephen frowned. He made his way over to the woman. "What seems to be the problem?"

The woman eyed Stephen with caution. "Queen Elunara claims that my husband raped her daughter Katie, so she killed him. She butchered him in my home, and then claimed he deserved it! My husband never hurt anyone!"

"Katie?" The hairs on the back of Stephen's neck rose. "Someone hurt Katie?"

"I'm telling you he didn't!"

"She never told me about that."

"You know this Katie?"

Stephen sighed and drank his beer. "You could say that."

"That harlot lied to Elunara! She had my husband killed because he wouldn't give in to her, I just know it."

The bartender buried his snort.

"You know nothing about her." Stephen snarled.

"What do YOU know about her?" Marie shrieked.

"I know she's the sweetest person I've ever met. She takes Sunwood his lunch from Tippy every day and that..." Stephen sighed and rake his fingers through his hair. "You know what, I'm not defending her to a nut like you. It's not like you'll even listen."

--

Stephen made his way down to Elunara's house, the reek of alcohol on his breath. He pounded on her door.

She opened the door and blinked at him. "Stephen?"

"Someone hurt Katie?"

Elunara grabbed Stephen. "Where?"

"Not now." He wiped his nose with the back of his hand. "I spoke to a woman who said you killed her husband because he hurt Katie."

"Oh, that."

He grabbed her shirt. "How dare you say it like that."

Elunara pulled him inside. "That day that Katie came to me so upset, that day you saw her at my house, that was the day it happened."

"Oh."

"Sunwood saved her."

"Sunwood again." Stephen snorted. Flopping down on her couch, he held his head. "No wonder she chose him over me."

"Chose?"

Tears streamed down his face. "He's fucking her. She loves him, and not me."

"Oh, honey."

"Why am I doomed to love married women?"

Elunara stooped down in front of him and brushed his hair back from his face. "You just have lousy timing." She smiled at him. "There is a city full of eligible women we can redirect you to."

"Try again."

"What?"

"Try to break me again? I'm almost over you. Maybe I can get over Katie."

"We can schedule..."

"Now. I need it now."

Elunara sighed. "You reek, honey. Sleep it off, and maybe we can discuss it."

--

Elunara stood in her special room, whip in hand. "Your phrase today is "ocean's tide"."

"Ruin me." He demanded.

She shrugged. "I still think you should wait a few days. This is really going to suck with a hangover."

"Being in love with women I can't have is more painful than a lousy hangover." He was splayed out between chains, hands in the air, feet tied to the ground. This time, he opted to keep his pants on.

"Here I go." Hauling back the whip, she cracked it across his back as hard as she could.

He jolted in his chains. She continued to rain blows on his back and neck. Each strike left red welts, and each strike jolted him in place. He clung to the manacles around his wrists. Gritting his teeth, he focused on Katie's happy face, smiling up at him. He focused on Sunwood's wary expression, examining him. He imagined them together, the picture of happiness. Trying to tear himself away from the pair, he focused on Elunara, on what she was doing to his body.

Strangely, he found himself moving away from his desire for Elunara. The erection that had been plaguing him did not appear. Instead, all he could think about was his beloved Katie.

"I want her." He whimpered.

Elunara hesitated.

"I didn't say stop."

Shrugging, Elunara let loose the whip again.

"I want her!" Strike. "I love her!" Strike. "I want to see her happy." Strike. "She is happy." Strike. "And it's not with me." He whimpered.

"Focus on that." Elunara commanded.

"It's not me!" Strike. "She doesn't want me!"

Elunara stopped. "Ocean's tide." She stepped over to him. "That's enough. You're bleeding too heavily." She ran her hands over his back.

"Damn it."

"We can try again tomorrow." She unlocked his manacles.

He wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her shoulder. "Damn it, I barely even want you either. I can find release with you, but it wouldn't be the same."

--

Tippy sat the picnic basket on the counter and walked away, not noticing the lurker on the edge of the inn. Filling the basket with her usual assortment, she left the basket for Katie and went about her day. The girl might be a little late. Tippy grinned to herself. Ah, to be young and in a new relationship. She remembered how she was when she finally agreed to be with John. All of those stolen kisses, those hidden moments, and gentle touches. She had heard all about Katie's little first encounter with Sunwood, and now... well, Katie was a little late to pick up her basket every other day.

Katie jogged in, breathless. "Sorry, sorry."

Tippy eyed Katie. "You're a mess, girly."

Katie blushed and straightened her dress. "I didn't have time to brush my hair when I realized how late I was going to be."

Tippy winked at her. "I get that. Boy, do I ever. I have three kids, after all."

The heat rushed to Katie's face. "Well... I..."

Tippy shook her head. "No need, no need. Take your food, little girl. You need your strength to keep up with that big strong man."

Katie ducked her head and grabbed her basket. Neither noticed the figure follow Katie out of the inn. Katie scrambled to get down to the cottage. Sitting the basket down in the center of the garden, she shook her head. "I haven't been by Elunara's in a long time." She unpacked the picnic basket.

"Go today."

"After lunch."

"I know what I want for lunch."

Katie blushed. "Again?"

"Always." He knelt over her, pushing her back into the soft grass. He brushed his lips over hers, as he tugged at her dress, freeing a breast. Bending down, he sucked on that hard nipple while she writhed. His hand went under her skirt and he buried a finger in that still sticky center. "You're still wet."

"Ah. It was so difficult to get to Tippy's with my legs sticking together with every step." She giggled. "You're dripping down my leg."

"Let me refill you then." He tugged up her skirt and positioned himself above her. Sliding in with a grunt, he wrapped his arms around her body. "Mine." He whispered.

In the shade of the trees, a figure snarled, watching and waiting.

Afterwards, they nibbled on sandwiches. Sunwood held out the flask of soup. "Want some?"

"Not today." Katie shook her head. "Besides, I want to see Elunara."

Sunwood nodded. "Go, then."

"I'll see you later." Katie kissed him gently, before turning and walking through the woods.

Sunwood sipped the soup. The sun was so warm and hazy. Maybe a nap would be the thing. He curled up in the clearing and dropped off. After a moment, the figure in the woods began to move.

--

Katie hummed to herself all the way to Elunara's house. She was so unbelievably happy. Confused at how her life had made this strange turn, but happy nonetheless. As a child, she had fantasized about a soldier, all done up in their regalia. Sitting beside Susan on the training yard platform, she had fantasized and rolled over the men working their way through their drills. But somehow, she had fallen in love with the most unusual person in the entire kingdom. A Tauren druid named Sunwood.

In the couple of weeks since she had moved in with him, he spoke daily about their future children. Putting a hand to her stomach, she giggled. Her with a child, how odd would that be? It didn't matter. Whatever happened, happened. The things they did together... she blushed deeply. He practically couldn't keep his hands off of her, and what an amazing experience that was.

When she got to Elunara's house, she hesitated. She still hadn't told her surrogate mother about her move. She hadn't visited in two weeks. Oh, she had written plenty, but not nearly what she thought was expected of her. It occurred to her that she forgot her board and her papers. She started to turn around, but the door was yanked open.

"Are you just going to stand there all day, or what?"

Katie jolted back and almost tumbled off the porch. "How did you know I was here?"

Elunara tapped her ears. "Large ones. Also, SaTa won't shut up." She pointed up at the large beast on the roof. It appeared to be napping, but Katie saw one of the large heads move.

"Oh."

"Come in, girly. You have some explaining to do."

Katie scooted in the door. "I'm so sorry. I've been working on my book; I swear I have. I have some pages, but I forgot to bring them."

"Screw the book. Why didn't you come tell me yourself you hooked up with Sunwood?"

"I'm sorry." Katie blushed. "I know he's a Tauren, but I love him."

Elunara laughed. "I married an orc. Get over it. I just want to know why I had to hear it from everyone else on the planet."

"Um... I'm sorry? We've... we've been a little busy." Katie turned several fascinating shades of red.

Elunara's eyebrows shot up. "I see." With a sigh, Elunara shook her head. "Susan says you stopped visiting the yard."

Katie blushed deeply and fiddled with her fingers, looking down at her hands. "I haven't really left his side the past two weeks except to get food from Tippy's. I've been meaning to ask you about an allowance so I could get some pots and pans, but... we've... been busy."

"Fucking each other's brains out."

"Something like that."

"Girly, I'm not mad you're crazy about Sunwood, in fact, he needed someone. I've been trying to figure out what to do with him, but no woman would have him. I'm annoyed that you didn't tell me yourself."

"It was spur of the moment; I think. One minute I was telling him I made stew, the next minute I'm... naked in his bed." Katie put her hands to her overly hot face.

Elunara laughed. "Been there."

"In his bed?"

"Doing something mundane to "in someone's bed in a shocked moment". However, you should have come told me immediately after. Or at the very least, the next day."

"I'm sorry, momma." Katie hunched her shoulders.

Elunara hesitated. "What?"

"I'm sorry?"

With a chuckle, she shook her head. "No, you called me Momma."

"Oh. I... I won't do that again."

"I have no problem with it, little one." She brushed back a lock of Katie's hair. "I think you're due for one. In any event, you and I need to have a talk."

Katie straightened out. "About?"

"Do you want children? I think you should wait awhile before you do."

Katie bit her lip. "Sunwood talks about them constantly. I'm ok with it. I don't mind one way or the other."

"Your relationship is new, so I think you should spend time with each other, instead of tossing a baby in the mix. However, it might be a little late." Elunara winked.

"You know?"

"Even I can't tell this soon. If you've been going at it like animals for weeks, anything I might try to give you would just be a danger."

"We aren't... animals. It's beautiful."

Elunara grinned. "Oh, is it? Care to give me some details?"

--

A couple of hours later, Katie juggled the large book more comfortably in her arms. "And you think I should read all this tonight?"

"Honey, you got a man who knows how to use his dick. You should learn how to use it too. This is just my beginner guide. Wait til you see my advanced section."

"Oh, dear..."

"Later, lovely."

Katie made her way towards the cottage. On the way she cracked open the book and then slammed it closed. This was just too embarrassing to be seen with. Moving faster, she scooted through the Grove. Spotting the cottage, she quickened her pace. Once inside, she sat down and flipped through the book. After a few minutes, it occurred to her that she hadn't seen Sunwood. He seemed to always know when she was home.

Abandoning the book, she stepped out back. Smiling at Sunwood laying in the clearing, she tiptoed her way over to him. Laying her hand on his shoulder, she shook him gently. "Wake up, my love." A moment later, she shook him. "Sunwood?" Holding up her hand, she blinked at the red wet patch. "What?"

"Your filthy lover won't be waking up."

Katie blinked at the form walking towards her. Looking down, she began to violently shake Sunwood's still form. "SUNWOOD!" She screamed.

"He won't hear you, bitch. And when I get through with you, no one will hear you either."

"What did you do to him?"

The figure in the cloak pushed her hood back exposing raven hair as she pulled out a bloody dagger. "Well, first I poisoned him... which if your dumbass had drunk the stupid soup, then I wouldn't have to deal with you like this."

"Soup?"

"Then I made sure he wouldn't get back up."

Katie scrambled up. Turning, she fled. The figure in the cloak started pursuit but tripped over Sunwood's prone arm. Katie fled through the Grove, screaming. She made her way to the Amphitheater, where Lydia was training the children.

"LYDIA!" Katie collapsed at the entrance. "Help me!"

Lydia jumped off the stage and ran over. "What happened?"

Tears streamed down Katie's face. "She killed him! She killed Sunwood!"

"Who?"

"I... I don't know."

Lydia summoned her batons. "Get Elunara. I'll handle your murderer."

Katie nodded and took off running again. Making her way through town, she started to feel dizzy and faint. Whimpering, she struggled to maintain her breathing, to see the world in front of her. She stumbled when she saw a familiar form.

"Ryan!" She gasped.

"Katie?" He frowned at her. "Are you having an attack?"

"Get me to Elunara." She whimpered.

Ryan reached her just as she collapsed. He eased her down to the ground. "Shit."

12