For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 34

Story Info
Stephen and Katie chat.
5.1k words
4.92
2.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darguni was seriously regretting that fifth spicy bean burrito. As he ran home, he contemplated his life choices. Being able to eat any damned thing he wanted was great, until it decided to come back and bite him in the ass. Rushing into home, he ignored the signs, no one was home anyway. He made it to the back in record time, and sitting down, the relief was immediate. Mostly.

After a few minutes, a familiar sound caught his ears. His ears might have been half the size of his momma's, but even he recognized crying when he heard it. With a sigh, he decided whoever it was was going to have to wait a few more minutes before he could do a damned thing about it.

The crying was down to a muffle sob by time he came back into the living room. He blinked at the form curled up on the couch. "Tina?"

"Dar-Darguni?" She sniffled.

"What are you doing here? I thought you moved out."

"Oh, it's so awful!" Tina flung herself at Darguni and buried her face in his chest. "Lisa left me!"

He blinked down at her. "Wait, Lisa, not Elizabeth?"

Tina looked up in confusion. "You didn't even know her name?"

"Tina, nobody did."

"NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME!" Tina began to wail as she slid down into the floor.

Darguni winced. "Listen, sis, we can work this out..." He stooped down and put his hands on her arms. "Tell me what happened."

Tina sniffled. "It's all Elunara's fault."

Darguni blinked. "How is it mom's fault?"

"I don't know." She shook her head. "Lisa got kind of weird about Elunara. Kept asking me strange questions. It was subtle at first. A word here, a thing there, but then she got pushy and demanding. Wanted to know things I haven't a clue about."

"Like what?"

"Secrets? Fighting styles? Things only family might know. She even asked me about her... sexual practices." Tina made a face. "I lost my patience then. We had a screaming fight, and she said if I wasn't going to be useful, to get out... so I did." Tina sniffled. "What did she mean by 'useful'?"

"That... is a valid question." Darguni narrowed his eyes. "Anything else?"

"Well, she asked me a bunch of questions about Sinea, but I thought it was because she wanted children herself."

"Let's go have a talk with this Lisa."

"Oh, but... she doesn't want to see me anymore. She made that clear."

Darguni licked his teeth. "I want to see her. We should have a little... chat."

After a short walk, they stared at an empty home. "Are you sure?"

"I've been here for two months! Of course, I'm sure!"

"Then where is the furniture? The clothes? Anything?" He moved around the small space. "There's not even a fork in the sink."

"I... I don't know." Tears flowed down Tina's cheek. "I know she wanted me gone... but to do this..." She sunk to the floor again. "She even took my stuff!"

"Come on, sis. Momma will let you move in again. But Sinea and Emaline have your old room because it was closest to the big room, so you're just going to have to move into a different one."

Tina sniffled. "Alright."

--

Grogek always watched his corps like a hawk looking for its last meal, but today was interesting. Stephen in particular had given more, improved drastically, and surprised him completely. That shake in his hand was almost non-existent, and Stephen had unseated his best opponent, not twice, but three times. Surprising even that soldier. To the world, Grogek appeared the dour trainer, unimpressed by even the hardest of work. Today however, a tiny smile crept across his massive lip. The love of a good woman did interesting things to men.

After practice, Stephen helped Katie off of the platform. With a wink to Susan, he took Katie's board and slung it over his own shoulder. Then he wrapped his arm around Katie's shoulders. "I think we should go talk."

"Talk?" Katie looked up at Stephen. "About..." The heat rushed to her face. "Oh! Yes. Yes, we probably should."

Once in the cottage, Katie sat on the bed and started to lift her skirt.

"Um, what are you doing?" Stephen blinked at her.

"I thought you wanted..."

He suppressed a grin and a sigh. Stepping over to her, he tugged her skirt down and smoothed it. "I'm not so crass as that."

"But..."

"Oh, I want to. Don't get me wrong, but I said we would talk, and we'll talk." He stooped down in front of her and put his finger under her chin. "I'm not about to force myself on you, and I'm not going to take advantage of you either. You accepted me this morning, and that's a certain kind of amazing, but if you never want me to touch you that way again, I won't." He released her and searched her face.

"Oh." Katie blinked at him. "I don't know what to say."

"I want you to understand that I know you can't possibly be fully healed, and you carry a lot of sadness in you. I'm fine with that. I want to fix that. I want to bring you all the happiness in the world."

Fiddling with her fingers, Katie blushed. "I guess I just got used to it."

"To?"

"Well, once we started..." She gestured. "We never quite stopped. I only got a break to go get food."

Stephen stared at her for a long moment. "You... what?"

With a nod, she ducked her head. "I mean, I wrote. I wrote a lot. But it was just in between times."

He blinked, and then swore. "Really?"

"I don't see what the problem is."

"Katie... sweetheart..." He sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "You're more than just a warm willing body."

"But Sunwood never made me feel like that was all I was good for. He loved me. He just showed it physically, I guess. Besides, when we would sit together in the warm sun after we made love, and I would just sit in the nude, it was the most comfortable I'd ever felt with myself."

Stephen cocked his head to the side and eyed her with concern. "Why would you not feel comfortable?"

With a shrug, she looked away. "Daddy was always harping on me. Saying that I shouldn't get my hopes up, no one would have a pathetic thing like me anyway."

Stephen's eyes went wide, and a muscle twitched in his jaw. "What?" He whispered.

"It's nothing." She shrugged again. "I guess it's not even true. I had Sunwood, and now I have you. At least, I think I do."

He tugged her off the bed and into his arms. Hugging her tightly, he closed his eyes and just inhaled her scent. "Of course you do." He pulled away and held her face in his hands. "Katie, no one will say such garbage to you again. You understand me? Everyone will have to go through me."

Closing her eyes, Katie buried her face in Stephen's shoulder. "Thank you." Tears streamed down her face. "I wish I could stop crying."

"Oh, sweetheart, you've done well. You cried less and less these past few weeks. A little bit of tears won't hurt any of us. Come on, I promised you dresses, and we never got them."

--

In a tailor shop, Stephen held up a dress and eyed Katie. "This sunny yellow would make you blinding in the right light. I think blue is more your color."

Katie giggled. "You think? Tulani said the same about the blue."

"I would never argue with Tulani." He shook his head. "Let's get the one in blue. Though in this weather, you won't be able to wear it until spring or summer. I see a nice dark blue that will do in this cold." He eyed a dress.

The shopkeeper smiled at Katie. "Your husband is really getting into this."

"Oh! Oh, no. He's not my husband." Katie blushed. "He's... well, I'm not sure yet."

The shopkeeper nodded. "I see."

Stephen ignored the commentary and held up another dress. "Red would be... interesting on you." He grinned. "Oh, but we probably need to think about the baby. I have no idea about buying those kinds of clothes. Maybe I should ask my mother."

"We can handle that." The shopkeeper smiled serenely, hiding her surprise.

"We should hit a carpenter, see about a crib. Going to need a big one, they're going to be hefty, I'm sure of it."

"Umm..." Katie stole a glance at the smiling shopkeeper. "Yes, of course."

"Congratulations." The woman smiled brightly.

Several shops later, and Katie was feeling woozy. "Um, maybe we should stop for the day." She held up her hand and eyed the horizon. I feel a little warm."

"You're right. I've dragged you all over hell and creation. I remember when I was younger, and my mother was pregnant with my siblings. She just hated walking for large portions of her pregnancy."

"How many siblings do you have?"

"Three. Two brothers and a sister." He grinned down at her. "I'm the oldest by twelve years."

Katie tripped as she stared up at him. "That long?"

"It's complicated. As all things are. But I was supposed to be their one and only, then one day... well, things happened, and suddenly, BOOM triplets."

She went sheet white. "Triplets?" Her hands flew to her stomach.

"Oh, don't worry." He laughed. "I'm sure you'll be fine."

"Hm."

"Let's get you laid down."

"Mhm."

At the cottage, Katie sat on the bed. Rubbing her temples, she blinked away some of the dizziness. Stephen sat in the floor in front of her and pulled off her shoes. "What are you...?" Katie groaned as he took one of her feet into his hands and began to rub the ball. He dug his thumbs into the sole of her foot.

Working his hands over her foot, he grinned at the noises she was making. "I remember my dad doing this for my mom."

"You... keep doing... that."

"Your wish is my command." His hands crept over her ankle, massaging and working the muscles. He switched legs and worked on the other foot and ankle.

"That feels so good."

He lifted her foot to his mouth and kissed the bottom of her foot. She jolted and blinked down at him. "Oh!"

He grinned up at her. "You have such dainty little feet. Everything about you is dainty, now that I think about it."

"Um, I don't know what to say about that."

He got up on his knees and brushed his lips against hers. "You don't have to say much at all." He ran his hand up her leg. "I just want to bring you pleasure."

Tentatively, Katie wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer. "You do." She whispered.

"Good." His hand trailed up under her skirt and up her leg. Their lips mated together, dancing and tangling, as his tongue entered her mouth, tasting and teasing. He nipped at her bottom lip, tugging and sucking. His tongue went for her mouth again, scraping along her teeth as his fingers worked their way along her thigh and to her damp center. His fingers slipped through the damp hairs to the center folds. She gasped into his mouth when a finger slid in.

Shivering, she clung to him like the desperate, groaning and closing her eyes, allowing the sensations of what his finger was doing to her insides to drive her mad. She bucked her hips up against his hand. When he slid the second finger in, and moved it against the top, she bucked.

"Do you want me?" His lips next to her ear, he whispered.

"Yes." She panted.

He brushed his lips against hers. "I only want you to want me. I want to hear you say it."

"I want you... please."

"I like it when you beg." He grinned.

"Stephen, please." She gasped. "I want you so badly."

With a chuckle he pressed his lips to hers. "Alright, I like it when you say my name like that even more."

Freeing his hand, he tugged off her dress and tossed it to the floor. Looking down at her, he smiled. "How anyone could say nasty things about you is beyond me. You're so tiny and perfect."

"Well, I..."

"Don't have to justify anything to me." He captured her mouth for his own and ran his hands along her body. With one hand he cupped a breast, with the other he released himself from his pants. With an adjustment, he guided himself into those soft wet and waiting folds. Groaning with her as they met hip to hip. He began sliding in and out, gentle and calm, his hands trailing over her breasts and her hips, her soft skin shivering under his touch. He focused on her mouth, her moans and the dancing of their lips. The nips and the teases. Unable to stop himself, he began moving in and out of that tight space faster, harder.

"Gods, you're so tight." He whispered, losing himself in the sensations of her.

Her hands roamed his body, under his shirt, her nails biting into his back and chest as she moved around, unable to figure out where to grab first. She called his name, gasping and panting, even as the dizziness swept over her. "I'm going to... I think I'm going..."

"Come with me." He whispered. Shifting, adjusting, slamming harder. His hips pulling her up with him, crashing back down, in and out, up and down. "Together." He gasped. "With me." He pleaded.

"I..." Her whole body shook, even as her eyes rolled up.

Not noticing what happened, he shook with her, collapsing as he finished with a hard shudder. For a moment, he lay there, breathing hard, cuddling her limp form. He sat up on his elbow. "Well, then." He blinked at her strange, unseeing eyes. "Sweetheart?" He jolted up in the bed. "Katie?" He began to shake her. "KATIE?"

"Nonononono!" He checked her pulse. "Oh, Gods. You're still alive." Looking around the room, he panicked. Wrapping her up in the blanket, he carried her in his arms all the way to Elunara's house. Pounding on the door, he ignored all the stares as he shoved his way in. "Help me!"

Elunara blinked down at the wrapped form. "Katie?"

"Please, help me! I don't know what to do. We were... we were... I think I hurt her!"

With a sigh, Elunara gestured to the couch. "Lay her there." Gesturing to the rest of the family, she sent them off to their various rooms. "It's probably just one of her fainting spells."

"Her... what?"

Elunara ran her hands over Katie. "Yeah. Was she complaining about being dizzy or hot today?"

Stephen wracked his brain. "Uh, yes? She made a comment, but I thought it was because we walked so much today. We were visiting the shops and she is pregnant and..." His eyes went wide. "Oh Gods, did I hurt the baby?"

"Calm down, daddy." Elunara stood up. "Katie hasn't had a fainting spell in quite some time, I assume, or you'd have come to me sooner." She walked to the sink and soaked a rag. Putting it on Katie's head, she sighed. "Katie is a little frail, but I give her energy shots every day just so she can function. This baby is draining her reserves a little faster than usual. Which is normal. Happened to me when I was pregnant with Ema. I'll just have to double dose her."

Stephen was wringing his hands. "So, I have to be careful with her."

"No more than usual, honestly. She's more durable than you'd expect. Just, when she says she's dizzy or over heated, make her sit her ass down. Stop whatever it is you're doing, and get her some water, or food, or something. And if she passes out, just sit with her, like we're doing now."

"I'm such an asshole!" Stephen began pounding his fist into his forehead. "I get through telling her I'm not some sexual beast, and I go and do this to her. I can't believe I'm so stupid."

"Whoa, calm down." Elunara grabbed his wrist. "First, you didn't know. I think you've seen her passed out once, and that was under extreme duress. Second, if you didn't know, you couldn't recognize the symptoms. Third, if you treat her like she's frail or weak, she'll just run away screaming."

"But..."

"Why do you think she didn't choose Ryan?"

"Because he's an ass?"

"Because he treats her like a child he has to take care of. It annoys the shit out of her."

"Oh."

Elunara sighed. "So, treat her like you always have, and things will work out. Since I've been dealing with her, she hasn't had an episode in a long time. The last time was when Sunwood died."

"And I trigged it." He buried his face in his hands.

She rolled her eyes. "Don't start that shit. In any event, the girl is falling in love with you, piece by piece. Don't treat her any different, and she'll be yours."

"Are... are you sure?"

Elunara gestured to the form on the couch. "I know my girl. Plus, I know how she talks about you when you're not listening." She winked.

His eyes went wide. "She does?"

Katie groaned and put her hand on her forehead. "Not again."

Stephen was at her side in an instant, taking her hand and kissing the back of it. "Sweetheart, I'm so sorry. I had no idea."

She put her hand on the rag. "Where am I?"

"We're at Elunara's. I had no idea what else to do."

"You'll... you'll..." Katie sniffled. "You'll never touch me again, will you?"

Stephen brushed her hair out of her face. "Now, I never said that, did I? Elunara told me about your fainting spells, and I feel bad that I didn't know. Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't want you to worry. I don't like talking about them." She struggled to sit up. Pulling the blanket around her, she blushed. "I guess it's obvious this time..." She looked at Elunara.

Elunara grinned. "Yeah, I think this is a conversation you should have at home. But you can't go back like that. Hold on." She disappeared into Tulani's studio.

"Obvious this time?"

Katie blushed. "I didn't tell her about me and Sunwood until after... I didn't even visit her for weeks because Sunwood and I... well I told you we only took breaks for food..."

Stephen winced. "And here I feel like the lowest of cads because I tell you one thing and act another."

Katie cocked her head to the side. "But I don't think you are. I think you're very sweet. We just... got a little carried away is all."

"You're too good for me." He kissed her temple.

Elunara stuck her head out of the studio. "Come here, girly."

In Tulani's studio, Katie gasped at the long flowing gown. "This can't possibly be for me."

"Oh, but it is." Tulani clasped her hands together in front of her. "I've worked very hard on it. I figured you'd like something a little more... princess-y."

Katie walked around the dress, eying the pale blue wisps of fabric. "But, whenever shall I wear it?"

"The annual ball, silly." Elunara tugged at a lock of Katie's hair. "But for now, you'll wear it home. Can't walk through the city naked. Not even I get by with that one."

Katie tightened the blanket around her. "But I can't wear this home, it'll... it'll look absurd."

"It'll look fabulous." Elunara laughed. "Besides, it's nearly night, no one will notice you. And if they do, tell them it's a Tulani exclusive."

In the living room, Stephen was pacing and cursing at himself. He remembered her collapsing in the street, he remembered Ryan being there. The terror of seeing her on the street had clouded his memory somewhat, and now he felt foolish. How had he not seen it before? Why had he not asked that obnoxious asshole what he had meant by fainting spells? He'd just been too concerned for her. Scrubbing his hands over his face, he was faced with a dilemma. Elunara had just told him to not treat Katie like she was fragile, but by the Gods she was.

He was debating on how to handle her when the door opened. He turned, ready to say the first thing to come out of his mouth, when it just simply dropped open on him. Katie was wearing a gown of some sort. Blue as a clear sky, and light and wispy as the clouds themselves.

"Do... do you like it?" She picked at the skirt.

His mouth worked, but no sound came out. His mind had frozen. She was an angel in the clouds of heaven, and he could think of nothing to say. "Marry me."

"What?"

Robbed of speech, and this was the first thing he could think. He dropped to his knees. "Marry me." He repeated. Neither noticed Tulani and Elunara peeking through the door. "Katie, I am so sorry I put you through this, but I want... I desperately need you. I don't know what to say right now. But I see you in that gown, and all I can imagine is you in a wedding. Our wedding. I don't have a ring right now. I'll get one. I'll get the biggest one I can afford. You'll see."

Katie put a hand to her chest. "Oh, my."

12