For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara leaned forward. "I, personally, would say yes." She whispered.

"But... um..." Katie put her hands over her belly. "What about..."

Stephen took her hands. "I told you before. I want to raise this baby. I want him, or her, or they, to be mine. I want to be the father to your children."

"Children?" She squeaked. "As in more than one?"

"I can wait my turn." He winked. "I'm thinkin... 10? 11? Maybe?"

"T-ten?" Katie turned white and began to sway.

Stephen jolted up and grabbed her shoulders. "I was kidding, I swear. Don't faint on me again."

Elunara laughed. "Try having a house load. I didn't even give birth to all of these maniacs and I've got 14 people in my house. Listen, it's late, why don't you go home and have this conversation. You can tell me in the morning how it all works out." She winked.

"I think I want to."

Everyone turned their attention back to Katie. "What?" Stephen blinked down at her.

"I think I want to marry you."

Stephen wrapped his arms around her and squeezed. "You've made me so happy!" Katie yelped. He let her go. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Please forgive me."

"It's... fine." She winced, rubbing her arm.

He searched her face. "Don't do it if you don't want to."

"But I just said I think I want to."

"You think. You're not sure."

"Well, I..." She looked up into his face and saw the pleading. "I just... I still..."

"You still love Sunwood. I get it. That's fine. You don't understand me. I love you. I want to see you happy. If you still love him, it doesn't bother me. I'm more impressed by your commitment. Loving me doesn't mean you love him any less. Loving me means you love me."

Elunara sighed. "You're so sappy, I'mma be sick."

Tulani poked her in the back. "Hush you, this is precious." She rocked her own child in her arms.

"Marry me because you want to." Stephen continued, ignoring the by play. "Marry me because you love me. Or don't, and I'll just ask you every Friday until you're sure." He winked.

"Every Friday?" Katie blinked.

"Maybe some Saturdays while I'm at it, and an occasional Wednesday just to keep you on your toes." He laughed.

"That seems like a lot." Katie whimpered.

Elunara laughed. "You, need to learn how to identify a joke, my dear." She put her hands on Katie's shoulders and pushed her forward. "Come on, go home. Work this all out there. I have a house full of people pretending to not be listening at their doors I need to deal with."

"Listening...?" Katie looked around at the various doors that seemed to close all at once. "Oh, dear..."

Stephen laughed. "It seems I've put you in a bad spot." He rubbed the back of his neck. "I just keep screwing everything up. Come on, let's get you off your feet and we can talk." He eyed Elunara. "Just. Talk."

Elunara snorted. "Don't look at me."

"Well, if you do decide to get married..." Tulani stepped around Elunara. "I'd like to be the one to design your wedding dress."

--

On the way back home, Katie ducked her head and looked around in embarrassment. "This dress feels silly."

"Why?"

"Because it's gorgeous, and I'm just me."

"You are gorgeous. I don't know how to make you understand that." He took her hand and kissed the back of it. "If they're looking at all, they're looking at us in jealousy." He winked.

"Do you really want to marry me?"

"More than anything. But if you don't..."

"I just don't know..."

He shrugged. "It's up to you, my lovely lady."

--

"Aw, Momma, I wanted to know..." Tilly whined.

"Go back to bed, missy." Susan pointed. "I'm sorry the commotion disturbed your rest, but now it is bedtime. Go."

Pouting, Tilly shut the door behind her. Susan sighed and turned around. Blinking up, she grinned at Grogek. "You know it startles me when you randomly appear like that."

"I was just checking on our youngest children."

"Mhm. She trailed her fingers over his chest. "You know, we haven't taken it private in quite some time."

A grin crept across his lips. "I always take requests." He purred. Scooping her up, he made his way to one of the unoccupied rooms. Tossing her on the bed, he locked the door behind him.

With a giggle, she pulled her dress over her head. "I take it you agree."

He unbuttoned his pants and his dick popped out. Stroking the length of his growing dick, he grinned down at her. "What do you think?"

"I think I want you." She held up her arms.

Pushing her back against the pillows, he climbed in bed on top of her. Caging her head with both of his arms, he covered her face in kisses as she giggled. He licked her neck, going from collarbone to jaw. She shivered and gasped. He began to work his tongue and lips along her jaw and neck, teasing and nipping the sensitive skin while she gasped and writhed. He worked his way down to a breast and began to suckle while his hand worked on the other nipple, pinching and tugging. He cupped the breast and moved over, sucking on that one as well, before moving his mouth to her belly.

As she giggled, he licked and kissed his way down, to the soft hairs waiting for him. Sliding his fingers through, he grinned up at her. "Someone is enjoying herself."

With her fingertips, she brushed his cheek. "I love what you do to me."

"Good." Using both thumbs, he spread her open and licked her flat. She gasped and grabbed at his bald head. He wiggled his neck, using his fangs to tickle the insides of her thighs as she writhed under his attention. He continued his assault on her inner pink folds, licking and teasing, moving up and down, sometimes teasing that hard nub, others, just licking the insides of her. He buried his mouth, sucking and pulling, before sliding a thick finger into that tight space. Adjusting up on to his elbow, he moved his finger in and out, over and over again, pumping into that tight space, watching her groan and shiver.

"Please." She whispered.

"Please, what?"

"Come up here." She held open her arms. "Make love to me."

"I always take requests." His voice was husky. Moving up her body, he trailed his sticky finger up her belly. He held his hand up in front of her face. "A little help?"

She pulled his hand down to her face and began to suck on his finger. He groaned under her attentions, even as he slipped inside of her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and sucked on his finger like the greedy. He always entered her aware of how small she was in comparison to him, but her reactions were driving him mad. Burying himself in her completely, he buried his face in her shoulder and began to lick and suck, moving his hips gently now. She wrapped her arms around him and pulled his tighter, her nails biting into his back. He chuckled to himself. Such a small thing, such fight. He began thrusting his hips harder now, smacking her ass with his balls, pumping his dick in and out of those tight confines.

She shivered against him, clinging like the desperate, even as he gave her all he dared. He bit into her neck just as he shuddered against her, giving in to his own torment.

After a moment, he lifted his head and looked down. "I'm sorry." He gently licked her neck. "I didn't mean to bite you so hard."

Susan rubbed her neck with a giggle. "You really bit down there. I might have liked it a little bit."

Grogek grinned down at her. "I see."

With a blush, she pushed at his shoulder. "Don't make it a thing. Maybe... every now and again, though."

He licked her neck again. "I'll just have to surprise you then." He held himself above her. "Meanwhile..."

--

At the cottage, Stephen held the door open for Katie. She blushed and scooted in past him. With a chuckle, he shook his head. "Don't worry, I don't bite."

"I... wasn't worried." Her bright blonde hair bounced as she shook her head. "I just... what you said..."

"Just think on it. It's all I ask."

She fiddled with her fingers. "Then what about...?"

Fiddling with a lock of her hair, he smiled. "About what?"

Making a gesture with her hands. "The sex?"

"We can still do that. If you want to. And only if you want to."

"I... I do."

He blinked at her. "Right now?"

"Not really. Just... I enjoy it with you, and I don't want you to stop if I didn't agree to marry you."

The corners of his lips moved slowly, but soon his smile went wicked. "I see how it is, my little lovely."

"I..."

Stephen laughed. "I'm all yours in any way you want me. You'll see."

"Alright."

"Come to bed now, you need your rest." He held out his arms. "Let's get some sleep."

"Yes, of course."

12