For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail lifted her head. "No! It's worse than that! I'm pregnant!"

"You... you're what? I thought you were going to wait..."

"We were." Abigail sniffled and wiped at her eyes. "But we got jumpy one day and we... you know." She jerked a shoulder. "But, Grodan pulled out and finished on my stomach. We thought it was fine. Then I missed my period last month, and I thought, oh no... but I froze and I didn't tell anyone. I thought it was a fluke. Then this month it's the same thing. I went to the healer. I talked to Tia, and she confirmed me." Choking on a sob, Abigail swiped at her face. "I haven't told anyone. Not even momma."

"Oh, Abby..." Lulu wrapped her arms around her crying friend. "It'll be okay. This is a good thing. Babies are fun and happy."

"But, I wanted to be an adventurer first!" She put both hands on her stomach. "I want Grodan's baby, I do... but I wanted time, I wanted to explore, I wanted so many things first. We're not even married yet! Momma's going to kill me!"

"Your mother isn't going to kill you."

"Daddy will kill Grodan." She sniffled.

Lulu fought the laugh. "Admiral Renwa is not going to kill his future son-in-law, especially when you're getting married in two days anyway."

"I don't want to tell anyone." Abigail whimpered.

"Have you told Grodan at least?"

Abigail shook her head violently.

"Hoo boy." Lulu sighed. "You've gotta at least tell your mother. I—" Lulu frowned at the knock on the door. "Hold on." She opened the door and blinked at Calysta. "Oh. Oh, dear." She looked back and forth between the two women. "Um, Abigail, this is Calysta, the warlock I was telling you about."

Abigail sniffled and let out a watery, "Hi."

"It appears as though I came at a bad time."

"Yeah, I'm sorry." Lulu shook her head. "Can you come back later? This is kind of a family emergency."

"No worries." Calysta's felhunter pushed its way in and shoved its nose against Abigail's stomach. "I see." She nodded. "I thought babies were supposed to be happy things."

Abigail began to wail. "Now even she knows."

Calysta held up her hands and backed away. "Forgive me for overstepping."

Lulu sighed. "It's complicated. We really need to be going now." Wrapping an arm around Abigail, Lulu got her calmed down and guided her out the door. "Come on, let's get you to aunt Zelinnia."

Walking quickly through town, they ignored questions and concerns, focusing only on getting Abigail home. At the door, Lulu practically had to drag her stubborn friend through, even as Abigail shook her head. "Aunt Zelinnia?" Lulu called.

Zelinnia came out of the office. Seeing her daughter's tear streaked face, she rushed over. "Whatever is the matter?"

"Well... tell her." Lulu gave Abigail a little shove.

"Momma... I'm... I'm... Pregnant!"

Zelinnia blinked several times. "Oh, honey, why are you upset? Did you lose it?"

"Lose it? Why would I lose it? I just found out."

"Oh! Then, why are you upset?"

Abigail shook her head in confusion. "I don't want you to be mad at me."

"Why ever would I be mad?" Zelinnia wrapped her arms around her daughter and kissed her forehead. "Honey, I'm thrilled. I get to be a grandmother. I'm so excited! My first grandchild! Oh, we'll have to go shopping, you're going to need so many things! Come on, let's go tell your father."

"But... won't he get mad? I mean... I'm not married yet."

Zelinnia giggled. "We weren't married either the first..." Zelinnia slapped a hand over her mouth.

Abigail stopped short. "The first?"

Biting her lip, Zelinnia swore. "I didn't want to tell you, but curse my inability to control my mouth." She tugged Abigail over to the couch. "You see, when your father and I first met, it was love at first sight. You know this, I've told you this. We had... well some awkward moments, but when we finally came together, we couldn't keep our hands off of each other. Well, I wound up pregnant, but I refused to tell anyone, not even myself. But something happened and I lost it. There was... there was just so much blood..." Her voice trailed off. "Anyway, very few people know about this. I refused to tell anyone, and part of the reason I had Elunara break me, was how crammed I had all three of my children." Zelinnia rubbed her belly.

"So, I could lose my baby." Abigail whispered in horror.

Zelinnia nodded slowly. "It's always a possibility." She wrapped her arms around the girl again. "But, don't you worry. You and Grodan will raise a beautiful child, and we'll all be very happy for you. Come now, let's tell your father, and if he gets upset over a little thing like not being married yet, then I'll beat his ass."

Abigail giggled. "Daddy is always afraid of you." Lulu followed quietly behind them as they went into the office.

Renwa looked up from his paperwork and blinked at his family. "What's all of this then?"

"Daddy..."

Something in her tone had him jumping up out of his seat. "What? What's wrong? Is it Nara?" He looked at Lulu.

"No, Daddy. It's me... I'm... Well, I'm pregnant."

Renwa's eyes went huge and he made it around his desk in record time. "Is it true? Am I going to be a grandfather?"

"Yes, daddy."

He picked her up and spun her around. "My little girl! Oh, I was expecting Nara to come with this news, but for you to be the one to do it." He put a hand to her stomach. "What did Grodan say?"

Abigail shook her head with a laugh. "I haven't told him yet. I... I went to Lulu first."

"Well, you have to let the father know! Go, go my girl, go."

"Right!" Abigail grabbed Lulu by the hand and jogged out.

After they left, Renwa wrapped his arms around his wife. "The next generation is well on its way."

"My baby girl." Zelinnia wiped her eyes.

"Want to go celebrate?" Renwa grinned mischievously.

-----

Hand in hand, Abigail and Lulu ran all the way to Mark and Jenny's house. Grodan was staying there until the wedding. Abigail knocked on their door.

Jenny opened the door and smiled. "You know, it's bad luck for the groom to see the bride before the wedding."

"I'm sorry, Jenny, but this can't wait."

"Come in, come in." Jenny stepped to the side and let the pair in. "I just set a pot of tea, would you like some?"

"Yes, I would. My throat is incredibly dry."

Grodan came out from the back room. "I thought I heard... Abigail! What are you doing here, sweetie?" He made his way forward and grabbed her hands. "You've been crying." He wiped her cheek with his thumb. "Whatever for?"

Abigail rubbed her other cheek with the heel of her palm. "It's just... I'm running on emotion today, everything is confused and jumbled, but I wanted to tell you..."

"Yes?"

"I'm pregnant."

"Oh, how wonderful!" Jenny put her hands to her mouth.

Grodan's eyes went wide and his mouth dropped open. "You—"

Mark came out from the back and cocked his head to the side. "What's going on here?"

"Abigail is pregnant!" Jenny bounced on her toes. "We have a grandchild on the way!"

Mark grabbed Jenny and planted a kiss on her mouth. "This is—"

"YOU BITCH!"

Abigail's eyes went wide, and she stepped back.

"YOU LYING, CHEATING, BITCH!" Grodan grabbed the front of Abigail's dress. "I DIDN'T HAVE SEX WITH YOU! SO, WHOSE IS IT? HUH? WHO?"

"We did! We did that one time, remember, when you pulled out, it just happened, it didn't work, we..." Her head jerked to the side with the force of the blow.

Mark marched forward and plowed his fist into Grodan's mouth hard enough to knock him off his feet. "You. DO NOT. HIT. A WOMAN."

Grodan wiped the blood from his mouth. "That cheating bitch is knocked up with someone else's brat, and she has the nerve to come here with that shit?"

"I never..." Abigail held her face and sobbed. "I've never been with anyone but you, not before, not after. It's always been you."

Lulu wrapped her arms around Abigail. "I have half a mind to sick Karthuum on you." The demonic beast in question began to growl.

"Get the fuck out of my house." Mark growled. "I will not have your shitty attitude in my house. No man hits a woman in MY HOUSE."

Grodan scrambled up and shook his hair back. "I'll have nothing to do with that cheating bitch anyway."

"OUT!" Mark pointed at the door.

After Grodan left, Jenny wrapped her arms around Abigail and led her to the couch. "Come, sit. Have the tea."

"He hit me." Abigail whispered, still clutching her cheek.

"Let me get some ice." Jenny disappeared into the kitchen.

Mark stooped down and held up a hand. "Let me see."

Abigail moved her hand.

Laying gentle fingers on her cheek, he frowned. "It won't bruise, I don't think." Taking the ice pack from Jenny, he placed it on Abigail's cheek. "I don't care what my dumbass son says, you are ours, this child," He laid his hand on her belly. "Is our grandchild, and we will do whatever you need. Okay?"

Abigail nodded and sniffled.

-----

Lulu guided the distraught Abigail home. Up in Abigail's bedroom, Lulu got her on the bed. "I'm going to go get your parents ok?"

Abigail nodded and curled up on the bed, holding the bag of ice to her cheek.

Lulu went through the house, down to the office. Not finding her aunt or her uncle, she made her way through the house, looking in every room. Hearing a noise, she followed it to the main bedroom. Peeking in the crack she was treated to a pair of naked forms. Blushing, she scooted back, and went back to Abigail's room.

"Looks like—" Abigail was holding a large dagger above her stomach. Lulu gasped and dove on her friend. She grabbed the other girl's wrist and wrestled her down, knocking the dagger out of her hand. "What on Azeroth were you doing?!"

"I don't want the damned baby anymore!" Abigail wailed. "It lost me the only man I've ever loved!"

Lulu sat on top of Abigail, pinning her arms to the bed. "No, it exposed the kind of man he is. Your baby saved you from a man who would hit you. A man who doesn't trust you, who is too stupid to see his own fuck up. We do NOT blame our children for the circumstances of their birth." Lulu sighed and sat up. "Would you blame ME for my father being raped?"

Abigail shook her head.

"Do not blame your baby, Abigail. You will always have your baby, and you will always have your family. Come on Abby, I know you're upset right now, and you're not thinking clearly, but doing this thing will not only kill your baby, it'll kill you, and I can't let that happen." Lulu scooted off the bed.

Abigail sat up and leaned against Lulu. "It just... it just hurts so much."

"I know, sweetie, I know." Lulu brushed her hand down Abigail's hair.

Zelinnia popped her head in the door. "Did I hear a commotion? How did it go?"

"Poorly." Lulu sighed. "Grodan accused Abigail of cheating on him, then he hit her."

"HE WHAT?" Zelinnia shrieked.

Renwa pushed through the door. "What's going on?"

Lulu explained the situation while she stroked Abigail's hair.

"I'll fucking kill him." Renwa growled.

"I think Mark can handle it." Lulu shook her head. "At least, he did handle it. Either way, do you want me to go tell Momma the wedding is off?"

Abigail shook her head.

"You can't seriously still want to marry him."

"I don't know what I want."

"How about this, tomorrow, you and I will go to Momma together. Okay?"

Abigail nodded.

"But, you have to promise me to not hurt yourself or the baby."

"Wait, what?" Zelinnia gasped. "Why would you try to hurt yourself?" She sat on the bed by Abigail.

"I just... He hurt me, momma. He hit me, all because of my baby."

"No. Stop it, Abby." Lulu shook her head. "He hurt you because he is an asshole. Not because of anything you or the baby did. You heard him. He called you a liar and a cheat. You know neither are true."

----

The following day, as Lulu and Abigail made their way up to the Keep, Mark stood by the training yard with Jordan. "I can't believe him. We raised him better than that. I raised him better than that."

Jordan shook his head. "Sometimes, you can't predict kids..."

Mark narrowed his eyes. "There's my errant son now. Late to the fucking yard." He marched over and grabbed Grodan by the shoulder. "Where the hell have you been." A whiff of Grodan and Mark had his answer. "You went for alcohol before training? Are you serious?"

"My would be fiancé is knocked up with some other shitfuck's brat, why wouldn't I go have a few drinks?"

Mark yanked Grodan around. "You seriously fucking believe that? That woman loves you and would never cheat on you."

Grodan spit on the ground. "Bullshit."

"Clear the ring!" Mark shoved Grodan into the training ring. "I think it's time I beat some fucking sense into you."

Grodan pulled his sword. "You know, DAD, I've always thought I'm better than you at dueling. I think it's time we tested it."

-----

In the Keep, Elunara was directing the final touches for her niece's impending wedding tomorrow. Normally she let the planners do what they did, but today she was really getting into it. Spotting her niece and her daughter coming up the ramp, she headed them off. "The bride shouldn't be here right now."

Abigail lost her tenuous hold on her emotions and burst into tears. "We're not getting married!"

All motion stopped. Elunara froze. "What do you mean? The wedding is tomorrow."

Lulu sighed and started explaining.

The longer she talked the more Elunara's eyes narrowed. "He WHAT?" She hissed out. By time Lulu finished, Elunara was already headed down the ramp. Lulu and Abigail rushed to catch up, but a pair of humans was no match for a pissed off night elf.

Elunara reached the platform as Mark and Grodan clashed swords in the ring.

"I don't care what you say!" Grodan called out. "I want nothing to do with that whore and her brat!"

For the second time, Grodan found a fist in his face, but this time it was Elunara's. She knocked him back hard enough he skidded in the dirt.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD!" She gestured towards the Keep. "How dare you say that about Abigail! How DARE you accuse MY NIECE OF ANYTHING!"

Grodan scrambled backwards.

"How dare you hit her! How dare you!"

"She cheated on me!" He protested.

"Did you put your penis in her vagina?"

"Yes?" Grodan shook his head. "But we didn't finish, we never finish, she never lets me! Always about being after we were married." He spat out.

"You fucking idiot, the pull out method doesn't work. One time, it only takes ONE TIME!" She dove on him. Grabbing him by the hair, she slammed her fist into his face repeatedly. Letting him go, she kicked him in the stomach, before flexing her hand and summoning her dagger.

"Elunara!" Mark called out. "Please. Please don't kill my son."

"What is stopping me from making him match his uncle?"

"Because he's your nephew."

Elunara growled, but dismissed her dagger. "Fine. The wedding is off. But there will be some stipulations." She turned her attention back to Grodan. "From now until forever, you stay the fuck away from Abigail. From now until that baby is 18, half of all of your earnings will go to her for the care of her and her baby."

"What? But it's not—"

He was cut off by Elunara's foot in his face. "It is yours you fuck wit. You WILL take care of it, even if you will never be allowed to see it."

"What part of this is fair?!"

"Fair?!" Elunara's voice hit a fever pitch. "What part is fair to her! All she did was love you, give in to you, let you do what you want, and you accuse her, you hit her, you call her names, and now you want access to a child you don't even claim?"

"But—"

"But nothing!" Elunara grabbed him by the throat and hauled him up off of his feet. "YOU WILL DO AS I SAY OR BY THE GODDESS, YOU'LL BE THE NEXT SHIT CLEANER." She flung him down.

He scrambled out of her reach.

Lulu and Abigail were on the sidelines wrapped in each other's arms. Abigail was sobbing uncontrollably, and Lulu was trying to calm her down.

"Get out of my sight." Elunara growled.

Grodan took off.

"Get back to work." She snarled at the area around her. Making her way to Lulu and Abigail, she bundled them both up and pushed them towards the officer's district. "Come now, let's get Abigail home."

12