For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 38

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, I don't want to have my baby now! I don't want to lose him!" Tears streamed down her face.

Elunara blinked down at Katie. "Lose?"

"Everyone else lost their children today! I don't want them to take him!"

With a sigh, Elunara brushed Katie's hair out of her face. "My lovely, you are well protected now. Everyone else was either incapable of defending themselves or overwhelmed with an attack. Lydia did the best she could at the amphitheater, but there were just too many. The cultists took every child they could get their hands on under the age of eleven. The children at the yard are still there. You practically live at the yard, and you have Stephen who is in Grogek's corps... You and your baby will be fine."

"We will get our children back, and we will CRUSH any who stand in our way." Grogek made a fist.

Tia rushed in the door. "I came as fast as I could."

"Good. I'm about to cut her open."

"Some days I wonder why you even need me."

"Because you understand after birth and all the icky parts that I don't quite understand. You help me keep her clean and uninfected."

"I appreciate your confidence in me."

Elunara turned back to Katie. "Are you ready?"

Katie gave a shaky nod.

Elunara focused her energy and put Katie out. When the girl was unconscious, Elunara summoned her dagger and began making cuts. No one made a sound as they worked. When Elunara pulled the child free, she wrapped him in her towels and began the delicate process of cleaning his face and nose. Transferring the child over to Stephen, she put all of her focus into Katie. Once everything was cleaned up and Katie's body healed, Elunara woke Katie up.

"Congrats, Momma, it's a fuzzy boy." Elunara grabbed a lever on the couch and the end of it lifted into a lounge.

Stephen sat on the edge of the couch. "Our son." He whispered.

Katie took the bundle from him and stared down at the black fuzzy face. "He looks so much like him." She began to cry.

Stephen wrapped his arms around Katie and the baby. "Have you thought of a name?"

Katie shook her head. "I haven't been able to."

"How about Enwoo. It's kind of like we took some of Sunwood and kept him. But not so much you'd be upset trying to say it."

Katie giggled and wiped at her face. "You're weird. But I like it."

"Good." He kissed her forehead. "I'll protect our son with my life."

"I know you will." Katie curled up against Stephen.

A knock on the door had everyone's attention once again. Tyrande walked in the door after a moment.

"I'm sorry to barge in, but I need..." She stopped and stared at the room. "What am I interrupting?"

"Your newest grandchild, for one." Elunara gestured. "You remember Katie? The girl I adopted."

Tyrande frowned. "While I should be thrilled, now is not the time for this."

"If it's about the missing children, we were discussing that before you walked in. The cultists have taken all of our children to Ny'alotha."

"Missing children?"

"I assumed you had the same issue we did."

"MY GRANDCHILDREN ARE MISSING?" Tyrande began hyperventilating. "This day could not get any worse."

"Wait, so why ARE you here if not for the children?"

Tyrande shook her head violently as tears streamed down her face. "I said I would maintain, I said I would not break down, but my grandchildren are gone too?"

"Too? Mother, WHAT IS GOING ON?"

Tyrande finally told them.

"SHE WHAT?!!" Elunara screamed loud enough that the demon skull above their heads rocked in its anchors. "I'll KILL HER!! I'LL RIP OUT HER BLACK HEART MYSELF!!"

"I cannot believe she would do such a thing." Varian frowned. "For Slyvanas to... burn Teldrassil..."

"Believe it." Tyrande said, her face grim. "As mine and Greymane's people fled the city, I came to ask for your assistance in bringing her to justice."

Elunara was pacing and alternating between growling and ripping at her hair. "I'll kill her, I'll kill her. She's dead, that fucking banshee is DEAD!"

Grogek snarled. "We don't need this right now."

"WHAT?"

"Our children? Remember?"

Anduin sighed. "With all of the wars, all of the attacks, we simply do not have the manpower for both a raid on Ny'alotha, and a manhunt for Sylvanas."

Elunara growled in frustration. "He's right. I hate that he is right. We have to get our children back first."

Tyrande wrapped her arms around herself and rocked back and forth. "I will handle Sylvanas, you get back my grandchildren."

"How are you going to handle Sylvanas?" Elunara stopped and turned to her mother.

"There is a ritual..."

"No."

"Yes."

"Mother, you can't. Even I'm not stupid enough to go after that insane ritual."

"Did you just call me stupid?"

"If the shoe fits."

Varian stepped in between the pair. "Stop it, the both of you. What ritual?"

"That is none of your concern." Tyrande turned for the door.

"Mother, it's suicide!"

"You get the children back; I will get my revenge."

Elunara tried to summon her dagger, to no avail. She screamed in frustration. Chasing after her mother, she managed to get her hand on Tyrande's arm. "Mother, wait!"

"No, Elunara."

"I need to ask you something."

With a sigh, Tyrande turned around. "What?"

Quickly, she explained the issue with Wrathion. "Well, would you do it?"

"I'm going after the Night Warrior... what do YOU think I would do in your situation?"

Elunara sighed. "Exactly what I'm going to."

Making her way back into the house, she looked around at everyone. "Come on, we have a raid to plan."

--------

Elunara found Wrathion in her office, his feet propped up on her desk. "Get out of my chair."

Wrathion stood up and bowed. Tugging out the chair, he gave her a winning smile. "So, have you come to a decision?"

She sat down. "You get me my children back, unharmed, and you may use my body as you see fit."

"Splendid!" He clapped his hands. "Though I wish you wouldn't put it so vulgarly. Near as I figure, we have a few millennia to get well acquainted and produce as many offspring as you are willing. I, of course, am a dragon, and as such, very greedy. But, we'll put that to the side for now. We have a raid to plan."

12