For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have seen the truth. The truth is in the way, the way is the truth."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Elunara lies! Her lies have corrupted us all. The children must be taken, the children must be saved!"

"Saved from WHAT?" Lulu shook her head as she crept close to William and his maniac ravings. He began to cast a circle. Without thinking, Lulu dove on him, and in an instant, they were gone.

"LULU!" Abigail and Lydia both screamed. Karthuum sat back on his haunches and howled at the sky.

Lydia dropped her batons and ran over to the place William stood. The grass was charred. Stepping into the house, she checked on Stephen and Katie. Abigail stood in the doorway. "Are they...?"

"Alive, but barely. William is stronger than we all could imagine, but he's either not strong enough to kill anyone, or unwilling to kill them. We have to find momma."

The pair ran to the training yard with the felhunter immediately behind them. Lydia ignored everything and bolted on to the yard, heading straight for Jordan. Jordan glared at her. "You know better than—"

"They have Lulu!"

"What?" He croaked out.

Nara came up beside them. "What did you say?"

"No time to explain, where is momma?"

"She took off, I- I don't know..."

Just then, a large black shape blocked out the sun and everyone looked up. The dragon flapped its massive wings and landed softly by the training yard. Elunara slid off his neck. Wrathion changed back and took her hand. "My lady."

She jerked her hand out of his. "What did I say?"

"Many things." He smiled.

Lydia ran up to Elunara, Jordan and Nara on her heels. "William has Lulu!" She began to rapidly explain the situation, as Elunara's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open.

"That fool! She should have never tried to take him on by herself!"

Lydia shook her head. "She still convinced she can reach him."

"There must be a change of plan." Wrathion frowned.

Elunara glared at him. "How?"

"I have a better idea now."

"Tell me."

"Wouldn't it be more convenient if we gather everyone together again?"

"Fucking tell me, and I'll decide if it's a usable idea."

Wrathion shrugged. "We stick with the plan of letting the adventures and raiders distract the bosses, while you and I fly above the raid and look for the children. Once found, you and I can open a portal and summon the awaiting teams to protect us and get the children out."

She nodded. "I agree." A noise pricked Elunara's ears, and she raised an eyebrow at the form running towards them.

Calysta stopped and doubled over, panting. "I am. Sorry. I truly am."

"For?"

"Lulu ran off from me, and I did not mean it. I have been trying to find her since."

"Lulu has been taken to Ny'alotha."

Calysta put her hands to her mouth. "Oh, this is all my fault. Maybe if I had not kissed her..." Tears streamed down her face.

Jordan's eyes went wide. "You... what?"

"Well, you see... she is just so sweet and innocent, and nobody has ever been so nice to me, I just thought that..." she grabbed Elunara's hands. "Please, we have to get her back!"

Elunara looked down at the felhunter biting her pants. "Is this Lulu's?"

Abigail nodded. "He didn't go with her, the portal sucked them in too fast."

"Well, Lulu just gave me the edge I need."

------

Jordan growled. "Now they have both of my girls." He paced his bedroom.

Elunara put a hand on Jordan's arm. "I know, my love. I know."

"I don't... I don't know that I can do this."

Elunara placed her hands on both sides of his face. "My love, I need you. Grogek is busy comforting Susan, and Tulani won't touch me either. I need the energy you can give me, for I will be expending more than I may be capable of to form those portals."

Jordan put his forehead against hers. "I'm worried."

"I'm beside myself right now." Elunara turned away. "My children, my grandchildren. What are they doing to them? What did they do to William to turn him this way?"

Jordan rubbed his hands up and down Elunara's arms. "I underestimate you." He kissed her shoulder.

"I have to hold it together more than anyone, and yet they took them right out from under me. I was literally the next room over both times, and I heard nothing, saw nothing." She sobbed. "Now I might have to kill my nephew."

"Baby, I'm so sorry."

She turned back to him. "Please, just... love me. I need... I need to know you don't hate me for losing our Sinea. For not being here to protect Lulu."

"Baby, I could never hate you." He brushed his lips over hers.

She devoured his lips, dancing and tangling her tongue with his, pressing in deeper, as her desperation drove her. His hands came up her hips and around her waist, her hands immediately guiding his to her breasts. She pulled off her shirt and he went for a breast, wrapping his lips around one taut nipple, sucking as his fingers found her other and pinched and twisted gently. Scraping his teeth, he nipped, licked and sucked. With a groan she leaned her head back, eyes closed, as those magic fingers worked on her breasts kneading and squeezing.

One hand in his hair, the other pushing her pants to the ground, she arched up against him. He lifted his head only briefly as he removed his shirt and pants. They stood together, wrapping themselves around one another. Walking her back against the bed, she sat down and spread her legs. In one swift motion, he buried himself into those dripping folds. Gasping, she wrapped her arms around his body and raked her nails down his back. As he began to thrust in and out of that tight space, he whispered into her ear, nibbling along the edge. She lifted her arms and wrapped the around his waist, pulling him in tightly against her body.

Catching himself on his hands, he leaned over her, as she lay back in the bed. With each thrust, he built up speed and intensity, until he was near slamming against her hard body. They arched against one another and he shivered, pulling out at the last moment, stopping before he could finish.

With a grin, he backed away and lifted her legs, shifting them together, and putting them on his shoulder. Kissing her ankles, he adjusted himself and slipped into her waiting folds again, clinging to her legs as he pumped his way in and out, fast, slow, fast again. Panting and gasping she clung to the bed, yanking at the sheets. He pushed her legs to the side, causing her to turn on to her side. This time, when the shivers started, he let himself go, still giving in to the torment she gave to him.

Elunara propped up on her elbow. "Done already?"

"Not by a long shot." He grinned.

---------

Jordan and Elunara lay cuddled in the bed. "Are you still going to go through with Wrathion's... plan?"

"To bear his children? Yes. I never back down on an agreement."

"It sounds insane."

"It is insane."

Jordan sighed and buried his face in her neck. "Maybe you should have gotten your energy charge from him tonight."

She shook her head. "I told him, not until after my children are safe."

"The way he looks at you, you'd think he already had you."

"Pfft, I know. It's mildly obnoxious."

"What do you know about this Calysta woman?"

Elunara chuckled. "Caught that did you?"

"Whyyyy is everyone after my daughter?" He smacked his forehead.

"Have you seen us? People will just assume. We'll have to ask Lulu about it when we rescue her."

12