For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three days? Goodness me. No wonder I have to pee."

Nara helped her out of the bed. "Come on, let's get you to the toilet."

In the bathroom, Lulu hesitated when she saw her face in the mirror. Gently touching and probing the burn on her cheek, she trembled.

"Yeah, Ina has us putting burn ointment on it, but she said you'll always have a scar. I don't know what they did to you—"

"William. William did this to me." She turned from the mirror, tears in her eyes.

"What?" Nara hissed. "When I get my hands on him..."

"Leave it." She went for the toilet.

After Lulu did what needed done, she came out of the bathroom, shaky and unstable. Calysta and Nara helped her back to the bed while Karthuum bounced around them.

Lulu laughed at the felhunter's talons on the edge of the bed. "I can't forget about you. You did your best. We just have to get stronger." She rubbed his boney head.

When she was comfortable, Calysta cupped Lulu's cheeks with both of her hands and laid her lips softly on Lulu's. Lulu blinked for a moment before returning the affection. Soft, but timid, she pressed in.

Nara licked his lips. "Is it bad that I am really turned on by this?"

Lulu giggled and slid her hand over Nara's pants. "Oh, my, you really are."

With a groan, Nara pulled himself free of his pants. "You see what you do to me, Lulu?"

Calysta chuckled. "I am wet as well."

Lulu licked her lips. "I don't know what to do. I'm so tired, and yet now I'm getting horny."

Tugging down the blankets, Calysta grinned. "I think we can help you with that. You just lay back and be comfy."

Lulu scooted down in the bed. "Like this?"

Calysta tugged Lulu's dress up and ran her fingers through Lulu's soft wet curls. Lulu gasped softly, as Calysta stroked up and down. Nara watched as he licked his lips, gently stroking his growing erection. Sliding a finger in between the center lips, she stroked the inside edges with the gentlest touch as Lulu writhed underneath her. Pressing in, she moved the finger in and out, before pulling the finger out and licking the end.

"Look how beautifully you drip."

Nara pulled his pants off and knelt on the bed. "Sweetheart, if you can..."

Lulu moved her head and kissed the tip of his erection, before moving her mouth over and sucking on the tip. Calysta moved her finger back inside of Lulu and Lulu gasped and wiggled her hips. Reaching out, Lulu cupped Nara's balls as she sucked on the head of his dick. Grabbing her hair, he adjusted so that he could rock his hips forward and back, sliding in and out of her mouth. Watching the pair, Calysta moved closer and laid her tongue flat on Lulu's folds. Lulu tried to gasp, but Nara had her mouth completely.

Burying her tongue in those soft folds, Calysta moved her tongue up and down the inside flesh, before sucking on that delightful nub at the top. She pumped her finger in and out, before sliding another one in. With two fingers, she pumped into that tight space, moving and sucking as Lulu bucked and arched.

Lulu whacked at Nara's leg, and he backed off enough for her to gasp for air. "Sorry." He said, as he grinned. "I got a little involved."

Lulu shook her head and moved back, sucking on the tip as she worked her way back down. In and out her moved, as she sucked and moved her head. She sunk back against the pillow, as he continued to stroke and pump his dick. When at last he began to twitch, he aimed himself at her mouth, and let go with a groan. Opening her mouth, she licked the tip.

Calysta pulled free and licked the mess off her fingers. "Tasty one."

"Oh, we didn't get you to finish." Lulu looked down at Calysta.

Calysta crawled up Lulu's body and pressed her mouth to Lulu's, devouring her mouth, mixing them all together. "I got what I wanted, pretty lady. When you are recovered, you may pay me back." She curled up to one side of Lulu.

"Oh!"

"We're going to need a bigger bed." Nara snorted as he pulled his pants up.

Calysta reached down and stroked her fingers through Lulu's wet curls. "I keep wanting to touch you."

Lulu wiggled. "Well, I—"

"Guys? Are you back here?"

Lulu tossed her skirt down and struggled to sit up. "I'm here, Momma."

Elunara opened the bedroom door and blinked. With a grin, she cocked her hip. "You are my daughter after all."

"Momma!" Lulu blushed.

Elunara made her way over and sat on the edge of the bed that Nara vacated. Brushing her thumb over the burn scar on Lulu's cheek, she sighed. "You look so much like your father."

Lulu put her hand on Elunara's wrist. "It's ok. You've been telling me that for years."

"I hate that they marked you."

"William did this." Lulu said quietly.

Elunara jolted back. "What?"

"He's crazy, momma." She shook her head. "And I can't reach him. I don't even care to try anymore."

Wrapping her arms around Lulu, she sighed. "That's what I came to see, if you were up for dealing with him yet. You never have to see him again if you want."

"I don't know what I want. But I do know I can't reach him."

12