For The Whored: Beyond Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You sure? I want you to be comfortable."

I'm a night elf, we live in nature. And this night elf hasn't gotten a chance to live under the stars in a long time."

He wrapped a wing around her body. "As you wish."

-----

The following morning, Stephen approached Grogek. "I'd like to quit the corps."

Grogek growled. "What?!"

"Sir, I couldn't protect my wife and child when they needed me the most." Stephen raked his fingers through his hair. "That... cultist attacked me in my home and stole my child right out from under us. For that, I don't deserve to call myself elite."

"Stephen, for seven years you tried to get in my corps, and for seven years I saw a weak soldier who tried too hard. Then you put my wife on an edge with one little duel and I saw potential. That potential has improved drastically over the last few months. Do not pace yourself against a cultist that had both Elunara and I against the ropes when we faced him head on. You were not in that raid, but when we fought William, when he was under control of the cultists, he nearly bested the both of us." Grogek spread his hands. "It is your decision to stay or go, but you deserve to be here. If you want a different sort of training, ask for that instead, but do not leave."

"Different sort of training?"

"You have only trained in my basic class. I may push you harder and stronger than Jordan, but that is not all I teach. You want to become stronger? I'll make you stronger. Not just content to watch, but a personal vested interest. Start with my son, who is nearly as strong as I am. And when you've bested him, you can try for me."

"You really think I'm capable, sir?"

Grogek nodded. "Darguni!"

Darguni stopped what he was doing and made his way over. "Sir?"

"It's time to move Stephen up in training. You're taking over from here."

"Yes, sir."

--------

Wrathion and Elunara landed in the courtyard of the Keep. As Elunara slid off of Wrathion's neck, Emaline and Varian came out of the side door.

"MOMMY!" Emaline shrieked as she launched herself at Elunara.

"Little Sweet!" Elunara scooped Emaline up and covered her face in kisses. "I missed you, little girl."

"I missed you too, mommy. Did you enjoy your sleep over with the dragon? I bet it was lots of fun."

Elunara smirked. "For me at least."

"Maybe next time I can go see his treasure!"

"Well, I don't know about that." Elunara let Emaline slide down to the ground.

Wrathion had changed into his human form and knelt in front of Emaline. Taking her hand, he kissed the back of it. "You are welcome to visit any time your mother says it is appropriate." Emaline giggled wildly. He stood and turned his attention back to Elunara. Leaning in, he brushed his lips against hers. "I await any news." He transformed again, and with a mighty leap, took to the sky.

"What did that mean, mommy? What news?"

Elunara grinned. "How would you like another little sister or maybe a baby brother this time?"

With a gasp, Emaline began to bounce. "That would be amazing!" She spun in circles. "Are they already in there?" She stopped and patted Elunara's stomach.

Laughing, Elunara picked Emaline up again and wrapped her arms around her daughter. "Not yet, but soon maybe."

"Who is the daddy? Is it daddy?" Emaline eyed her father.

"Actually, it's going to be that dragon this time." Elunara winked.

"WE GET BABY DRAGONS?"

Varian laughed. "I'm pretty sure it doesn't work like that."

"Must you shriek into Mommy's ear?"

"Will you lay eggs? Can I see them after they're laid? Will they have wings?" Emaline gasped. "Can I RIDE ONE?"

"Ema, Ema... it doesn't work like that. I don't know how they will look when they come out, but no you may not ride your sibling like a mount."

"Aww..."

Elunara laid a smacking kiss on Emaline's cheek. "It'll be many months before we find out. But for now, how was your night?"

"Daddy let me sleep in the bed with him!"

Elunara eyed the blushing Varian. "He did, did he? Has my throne been usurped already?"

Varian scratched the back of his head. "Well..."

"I suspect many parents have let their children sleep with them these past few nights after that nightmare." She cuddled her own child in her arms. "Let's go see how the rest of our family fared."

----

The trio walked down to the training yard and found Tulani curled up on the platform with Sinea in her arms. Susan was sitting with her easel in front of her, but she was not actively painting. Tilly and Mimsy sat beside her. Grogash was down in the training yard with Dargek and Lily, beating up training dummies together. Grogek stopped what he was doing and walked over to join Jordan at Elunara's side. Grogek grabbed Elunara first and assaulted her mouth with his own, before letting go and letting Jordan take his place.

"Mmm. I love it when you tag team me." She wrapped her arms around both men's waists.

"How was your..." Jordan hesitated. "Trip?"

"Interesting. I'll give you the salients later." She winked at him.

"I still question the wisdom in this." Grogek's voice was grim.

"Too late to turn back now." She shrugged. Turning her attention to Tulani, she held up her hands. "May I see my youngest daughter?"

Tulani blinked at her. "I... I'm sorry you think you have to ask." She passed the toddler down.

Elunara bounced the child on her hip and laid smacking kisses on both of her chubby cheeks. "My littlest!" Sinea giggled wildly and tugged at Elunara's hair.

Tulani sighed. "I regret the things I said."

"I know, Sweetness. I know. I... you just hurt me deep is all."

"And what you're going through now..."

"Is my choice." Elunara said simply. "Wrathion fought for us, he did what had to be done to save our children. Fulfilling my end of the bargain is paltry compared to that."

12