For The Whored: Beyond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am aren't I?" Lulu whispered. "Oh, I hope we dance all night at the ball."

"Then you shall." Tulani chuckled. She paused in her work to switch her attention to the angry infant in the bassinet. "I hope you two have all the happiness in the world."

"Me too." Lulu sighed. "I'm sorry you had to go through such trauma to get your one."

"And yet, my one is the most perfect she can be." Tulani ran a finger one on of the horns. "Such a tiny thing, with such promise."

A month later, Lulu spun in circles in front of the mirror. "Oh, Tulani! You've outdone yourself on this."

"Only the best for our little Lulu." Elunara grinned. "A rare beauty indeed."

"Oh, Momma, you're impossible!" She giggled.

"Come on, let's knock Nara dead."

Every man in the Keep vied for a chance to dance with Lulu. She even took a round with Mitch out of politeness.

"You're looking exceptionally lovely tonight."

"Why, thank you, Mitch."

"It's a shame you haven't had a single proposal since you hit eighteen."

She froze. "What?"

"I think it's your breeding. Most don't see you as a princess like you truly are. Everyone knows you're next in line, should anything happen to King Wrynn or his wife."

"You..."

"However, I am willing to step up to the responsibility."

"RESPONSIBILITY?" She near shrieked. The entire room froze.

"Princess Lulu, would you accept my proposal?"

She dropped his hands and marched over to the refreshment table. Snagging a glass, she marched back.

"You know, you need two to toast..."

Dumping the contents of the glass on his head, she slapped him. "I am NO ONE'S responsibility! I take care of ME! And for your information, you worthless twit, I'm marrying Nara!" She pointed.

"You are?" Nara squeaked.

"I AM!"

The entire room erupted into applause. She marched over to Nara and grabbed him by the shirt, assaulting his mouth. Whistles and cheers could be heard throughout the room.

"Well, she's certainly Elunara's daughter." Varian laughed.

"I need the ladies room." She whispered. "Then we can finish this... conversation."

"Of course." He winked.

She marched down the hallway, completely comfortable with the castle's layout.

"Lulu!"

She stopped. "William, you're looking fabulous tonight. That outfit makes you look older."

"I'm sure it does." He smiled. "I brought you a drink."

"Thank you, you're so sweet." She drank from the cup. "Excuse me I need to..." The world went dark.

"Hey, William, have you seen Lulu?" Nara frowned. "I can't find her."

"I haven't seen her since she sent Mitch on his ass." William cackled.

"She said she needed the ladies room and then disappeared. She never takes this long..."

"Let's ask her mother."

Elunara was in a state of near panic. "It's that little shit, I just know it. "AGENTS!" She cried. "FIND MY DAUGHTER!" They all turned and bolted out of the room. She turned back to Nara. "Where did you see her last?"

Lulu groaned and put a hand to her head.

"Damn, you're up already? I didn't use enough."

"Enough what?" She asked groggily. "You're not making sense, William."

He peeked out of the window. "My name's not William. You can call me Bobby."

She jolted upwards. "I know you!"

"I assume your mother told you."

"What do you want?"

"You."

"Me? Whatever for?"

"I'll answer your questions later, princess, right now, you need to sleep."

"No! She fired an arcane bolt at him.

"Arcane doesn't work on me, princess." He tapped a hand to her forehead and knocked her out. "I hate having to mark your beautiful face." He ran a thumb over the char mark where he stunned her. "But your foolish mother has increased security on me and I have no idea how to get out of here. You screaming would just complicate things." He hefted her body up. "Come with me, my bride."

While Bobby traversed the corridors, looking for a way out, Elunara had the exits sealed and doubled the guard in every conceivable post. Nara was beside himself with worry.

"But, why? Why does he want her?"

Elunara eyed the boy, barely old enough to call himself a man, worried for his lost lover. "Why do YOU want her?"

"Because I love her." He whispered. "Surely that man can't..."

"No, you give me the right answers; he wants her for the wrong answers. He wants her body, he wants her power. He can't possibly love a girl he's barely met a couple of passing times. He had to of felt her abilities when he mind controlled her, and now he has her. I won't let him leave with her."

"Save her, Elunara. Save my future wife."

"Someone will."

Lulu groaned again. "Gods, my head."

"You truly are a massive talent. You fight the potion, and you resist the magically induced sleeps. I'm endlessly impressed."

"Stop doing that." She whimpered. "My head."

"Then stop fighting it, just sleep until we're out of here."

"Never." She whispered. "I will never stop fighting you. I am one of Elunara's children. We are not taught to cower and do as we are told."

"You can't hurt me, child of the arcane. I prepared for that. I also know that you dropped out as a warlock ages ago. You're unprepared to fight me." He peered out of the window. "Screaming won't help you. I sound proofed the room."

"I don't scream." Lulu growled. Pouring all of her arcane energy into a shadow bolt, she hit Bobby directly in the face. The force of her ability sent him flying out of the window and down to the cobblestones below. She stared at the mess on the ground. "Shit."

"She's up there!" One of the guards pointed to her window.

Elunara broke down the door of the room. "Lulu!"

"Momma!"

Nara followed shortly after. "Lulu!"

"Nara!" She threw herself at him.

"Did he hurt you?" He held her at arm's length and looked her over.

"I think I handled myself well enough."

"Oh, your face." He ran his fingers over her forehead.

"Stunner spell, point blank." Elunara examined the wound. "Superficial, nothing to heal but a mild headache." She healed the spot. "However, you just destroyed my last link to the twilight."

"I'm sorry, momma."

"It's fine enough. It's not like the twilight won't present itself at some other date."

"Lulu..." Nara stooped down on one knee. "This might be a terrible moment to do this. But, please marry me. I can't be without you."

"This is the perfect time." She smiled. "I accept."

12