For the Whored Ch. 023

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't think you want to "ride" that one." The second one snerked. "That's the lazy bitch's job."

"Dude, I..."

The second began to shriek as he grabbed his face.

Elunara walked over and yanked the pencil out of his bloody cheek. "Be glad I didn't aim for your balls." She said as she began to clean her pencil and walk away. She turned and looked back. "And stop screaming like a little bitch." She flopped down beside Vivi and picked up her board.

"See? That's what I'm talking about." Vivi giggled again. "I'm not sure I could defend my honor in such a badass way."

Elunara shrugged and grinned. "I've been doing it for decades."

"The first thing I've done for myself was leave Darnassus and I've probably been disowned over it."

"Well, being a sentinel is a huge honor."

"Don't have to tell me twice." She groaned. "My mother never shut up about it."

They had a giggle. Grogek was examining the man with a hole in his cheek, and after scoffing, moved on about what he was doing.

"Elune, he is huge." Vivi breathed.

"You have NO idea." Elunara winked.

"I can't say you have bad taste."

Grogek walked over. "My rounds are done; I'm going to sleep on the edge of camp." He pointed.

"Alright." Elunara closed her board, and stood up. "Later, Vivi."

"Friend?"

Elunara shrugged as she laced her fingers with his. "I can't say." She leaned her head against his shoulder. "She doesn't hate me, at least."

"For you, that's a start."

She smacked him in the stomach. Might as well have a butterfly land there instead, but he got the gist. At the edge of the landing, he sat and tugged her into his lap.

"Is everything ok?"

She leaned back and sighed. Pulling out her board, she began to draw the beautiful night scene below her. "I've just been sitting on stupid annoyances. Not my usual self."

He licked her neck. She shifted and purred. He slipped on one hand down her pants and the other up her shirt.

"Mmm you know me too well some days."

"We shall work on what's really bothering you when we get home. For now..." He buried a finger deep in her. "We'll take the edge off."

She closed her board and, sitting it to the side, just enjoyed what Grogek could do to her.

The next morning, she woke up wrapped in his arms, his chin pressed into the top of her head. She wiggled her way free, but Grogek was awake and tugged her back in.

"You know, we need to get walking."

"Pfft, these children sleep too late."

"All the more reason we should get them moving."

He bit her neck. "I hate when you're reasonable."

She sat up and looked around. "Jordan's giving me the evil eye."

"He has been unpleasant since you had sex with Renwa."

"My theory is that he thinks I should marry Renwa and make an honest woman of myself."

Grogek considered. "That would follow."

Over the next few days, Elunara spent part of the walk on Grogek's shoulder, capturing the moment, and everything they passed. She made accurate charts and graphs for the General. By time they made it back home, all of the troops were looking a little worse for wear. Elunara almost felt disappointed she didn't get to walk as much as she wanted to. The artwork was more important. We wondered if she should prep more paper if Grogek took another trek.

General Renwa met them when they arrived. "We now have adequate room for those who have been sleeping on the floor. Dela will take you all to your barracks."

Elunara handed over a pack of papers.

General Renwa flipped through it. "Your reconnaissance is always flawless."

She saluted and continued on.

"Why does that man have a bandage on his face?" Renwa nodded to the man.

"He pissed off Elunara." Grogek shrugged.

"Ah." Renwa ignored the injured man's protest. "Carry on then."

Elunara was digging through her papers when she heard the knock on the door. Pushing everything aside, she went to the door. She blinked a few times at Jordan's unhappy face.

He nodded stiffly. "General Renwa has decided that I should have my picture done, to encourage other soldiers to do the same."

She narrowed her eyes. "He did, did he?"

"He made it a command."

She stifled the snicker. "Come in then." She gestured.

He stepped in and looked around. Elunara moved to collect her things.

"He said I was to have the full treatment. Whatever that means."

Elunara paused and looked at Jordan. "He did?"

"Yes."

She shrugged. "It means you'll be in Ina's book."

"Ah."

She positioned him in the center of the room in the way she liked. She sat down and began to draw. She worked with him for some time. When he was down to his pants, he finally opened his mouth.

"I don't like how to you play with General Renwa's emotions."

She raised an eyebrow but continued to work.

"He loves you. Doesn't that mean a damned thing to you?"

"It means plenty. Pants off."

"What?"

"He did say full treatment, you ninny. Take the pants off."

"Fine." He muttered as he complied. "Do you do this to everybody?"

"How do you think I get my drawings? Make them up?"

He blinked for a moment and flushed.

"Turn."

He complied. "I don't know what you did to him, but it's not right."

"I made him happy."

"I know what you did WITH him, but whatever game you're playing, needs to stop."

"Are you in love with him?"

Jordan sputtered. "Don't be absurd! I am straight, and he is my commanding officer. If he's too distracted by your... wiles, then how good will he be in a crisis?" Jordan turned when she indicated. "It's just cruel, whatever you promised him. I don't care what the result was, because in the end, it's just going to destroy him."

"Wow, he tells you nothing, does he?"

"He told me you worked something out."

She shrugged. "That much is true." She put her board to the side and walked to the naked Jordan. She began her usual inspection.

"What are you doing?"

She added some to the sketch. "Being accurate." Slowly she worked his way around her body. She privately grinned at his involuntary reaction to her. "And for your information, he told me that he doesn't love me anymore. At least..." She paused and considered. "Not like that. He told me that he didn't want to marry anymore."

"He wanted to marry you?"

She considered her sketch. "Bought a ring and everything." She fiddled with the detail. "When he told me, he released himself from a big secret hanging over his head. He finally found... what is the word? Closure. The fact he didn't want me anymore, has made him happy."

Jordan visibly relaxed. "He doesn't?"

"Not a bit."

"Oh. I guess..."

She slipped her mouth over his dick. He yelped and grabbed her shoulders. She sucked on the head of his dick for a moment before breaking contact.

"What are you doing?!"

"Oh, dear. Renwa didn't tell you what "full treatment" was, did he?"

"No." Jordan whimpered.

She licked the length of him. "I think you need it. You're just too tense."

He shuddered. "Would you stop that?"

She flicked the tip of his dick. "Did you not enjoy it?"

He shivered. "Yes, I did."

"You'd want to finish, wouldn't you?" She purred as she trailed her fingers up his dick.

"Yes." He whimpered.

She stood up and pushed him at a bed. "Don't worry." She whispered. "This one's for guests." She pushed him down, and when he sat, she knelt before him and sucked his dick while she cupped his balls. Pulling off her own clothes in the process, she worked him for awhile until he was where she wanted him, then shoved him over and straddled him.

"Wait!"

She paused and looked down at him.

"What about Grogek?"

She shrugged. "What about him?" She slipped down on to Jordan's dick and began to ride him. He grabbed at her breast and her ass. She worked him into quite a state, when Grogek walked in. One look at the pair, and he closed the door behind him.

Jordan began to struggle. Elunara just pushed him back down. "Hello, Sugarbear." She purred.

"I see what's going on here."

"No!" Cried Jordan. "It's not... I mean she just... I tried..."

Grogek walked over and pulled his pants down. He grabbed Elunara's hips from behind and pushed himself into her ass. She squealed in delight.

"I hope you're still hard." Grogek growled.

Jordan's face was frozen in a fascinated fear. As Grogek began to thrust into Elunara's ass, he caused her to buck up and down on Jordan's dick. Jordan winced at the weight of the both of them and he was a little worried that it was Grogek's balls he felt on his own, but couldn't help himself by this point. Grogek used a hand to tug Elunara's face to his. Jordan watched them devour each other. She reached her hands up and back around Grogek's head and neck. She was thrust up and down as Grogek pumped. Jordan found himself gripping her ass like a life saver. Unsure of what to do, he lifted one hand and played with her nipple. She gasped in pleasure. The two of them worked at a ferocious pace, and Jordan found it difficult to keep up. This was all horribly wrong and yet he... His short fingernails dug into the flesh of her hips as he shuddered.

"Oh dear, I think we broke him." Elunara pouted.

Grogek lifted her off of Jordan's dick and sat back with himself still deep in her ass. As he fucked her ass, he slipped a pair of fingers deep in her. Jordan watched with a fascination he could not stop. Grogek held Elunara by the elbow with one hand, and the other had two of his fingers buried in her. He was literally lifting her up by those two fingers, sliding her up and down on his dick. Her back was against Grogek's chest, her breasts in the air. Jordan felt his body move of its own accord. He reached the pair, who seemed to be ignoring him. His hands were reaching for those breasts, and he began to fondle her nipples. She gasped in pleasure and looked at him. He bent his head down and began to suck. As he sucked and fondled, he felt himself get hard again. He was shocked when Grogek's hand grabbed and pulled Jordan into her.

"Fuck her." Growled Grogek.

Jordan grabbed Elunara's legs and began to thrust deep into her. He teased her breasts with his other hand and mouth. When she began to shake, he tried to move, but she wrapped her legs around him and pulled him in. His eyes went wide as she clamped down around him. She dug her fingernails into his shoulder and he shook with the second orgasm. He fell backwards on to his ass.

Grogek slowly raised Elunara up. Jordan could not tear his eyes away as he watched Grogek slip out of Elunara's ass and flop down. Even limp, Grogek's dick was more impressive than Jordan wanted to admit. Grogek carefully sat Elunara in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face in her hair and shoulder. "Are you satisfied, my love?" He murmured.

"Quite." Elunara licked her lips. "I liked that one, we should keep it handy."

"As you wish."

Elunara stood up and stretched.

"I..." Jordan watched her walk around the room. His sight tracked back to Grogek. "Uhh... I..."

Elunara tossed a towel to Grogek, which he used to clean himself. She tossed a towel down in front of Jordan, and she cleaned herself up. He grabbed the towel and continued to gawk at the both of them.

"You really don't care, do you?" He blurted.

"Care about what?" Grogek asked, as he pulled on his pants.

Elunara was already dressed and drawing. She raised an eyebrow at Jordan. "Why do people keep asking that?"

"Oh, the sex thing." He shrugged. "Because they can't believe I have reason?"

"Possibly." She shook her head with a shrug.

Jordan cleaned himself and put his clothes back on. Grogek was standing behind Elunara, his chin on the top of her head, and his arms around her waist. They looked so comfortable, that Jordan felt ashamed. He put his hand on the handle of the door. He looked back again.

"I'm sorry." He said, and then left.

"Sorry for what, I wonder." Grogek murmured.

"Could be any number of things." Elunara commented, as she continued to detail her sketches.

12