For the Whored Ch. 032

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Mayby began to buck, Tonas collapsed on top of her. They started to separate, but Elunara put a hand on Tonas' back. "No, now we work on after care. You want to cuddle. Yes, you're sweaty and sticky and have been at this all damned day, but that cuddle helps. It makes it worth it. Then you roll, and tug her with you.

Tonas rolled and pulled Mayby under his arm.

"Couples, who do the rabbit, tend to breed like rabbits but never actually enjoy each other. You don't want to be rabbits, you want to be lovers."

She walked off and left them on the bed. Elunara went back to working on her Portraits, while the couple behind her murmured to each other. She ignored them until Tonas touched her on the shoulder. She looked up.

"Thank you."

She shrugged. "Whatever. If you want a portrait, just let me know." She let them get dressed and leave before she got up and walked down to the training yard. Grogek was sitting on the side next to Tulani. He held Darguni in his arms. Elunara climbed in his lap and took Darguni. He laughed and wrapped his arms around her.

"Something the matter?"

"I just coached the most boring couple in the history of sex." She muttered.

Tulani giggled. "That bad?"

"Awful."

She cuddled Darguni. "You now, we haven't done the south orchard in too long." She looked up at Grogek.

"Tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow."

Tulani smiled. "I'll work in the room then."

"Sorry." Elunara frowned. "I haven't made time for you, lately. I'm so sorry."

Tulani laughed. "Then maybe day after tomorrow?" She winked. "However, I do not wish to have an audience."

Elunara ran her fingers down one of Tulani's horns. "You know I'd never embarrass you like that."

"That's why I love you." Tulani leaned over and brushed her lips over Elunara's.

Elunara wrapped an arm around Tulani's waist and pulled the Draenei into her lap. Tulani wrapped her arms around Elunara's waist and laid her head on Elunara's unoccupied shoulder. Tulani ran her hand down the baby's back. Grogek wrapped his arms around all of them.

"Now, see... that's why everyone is jealous of Commander Grogek." Linal grinned. "Two women at once."

Grogek growled and Linal jumped backwards. Elunara laughed. "Cuddly, yet terrifying. I have good taste." She nodded.

"You have taste alright." Vivi giggled. She bent down and ran a finger on the baby's cheek. "He's always so quiet. It's bizarre."

"I know." Elunara frowned. "It's like he knows more than we do."

"Well, he was born out of time."

Elunara nodded. "Hey, Linal. Tell Gerald "south orchard tomorrow". He'll know what I'm talking about."

Linal nodded and left.

Vivi watched him go. "What does that mean?" She raised an eyebrow.

Grogek laughed.

Elunara giggled. "Just a demonstration."

"Elune save me." Vivi rolled her eyes and joined Linal.

Grogek watched Gerald's expression and grinned. There would be plenty of entertainment for his Elunara tomorrow. After a round of kisses and affection, he disentangled himself from his family.

"ALRIGHT YOU WORTHLESS SWINE, BACK IN FORMATION!" He bellowed.

Elunara sighed. "Why do I get all excited watching him abuse soldiers?"

Tulani giggled. "Because you're a vicious little she wolf?" She offered helpfully.

Elunara smacked her arm. "Don't you start."

12