For the Whored Ch. 034

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gestured to Grogek. "He knows this. Hell, he likes to watch, maybe even join. He has a few times." She grinned. "This whole town is where I have been stuck since I brought Grogek in. Renwa here won't assign me out." She frowned back at him. "Don't give me that same shtick about having nothing to send me on. You and I used to be pretty good about inventing new ways to help the Alliance." She turned back to their guests. "So, instead I pick among the soldiers. I bring them in to my room and I have my fun. Did you know, this entire town, held their collective breaths until Darguni was born? No one knew who the father might be. Still, Grogek did not care."

"I know you. I see you." He said.

"Here's a fun little trivia for you..."

"Elunara," Renwa muttered. "Do you have an off button?"

"Sweetie, if I did, you'd have found it years ago."

"Perhaps we could tape your mouth shut?"

She blinked in surprised and considered. "I could use that. Groggy, take a note... restraints."

He licked his lips. "I'll have a chat with the blacksmith."

She nodded. "Anywho, yesterday, Grogek and I participated in some highly aggressive, fascinating sexual exploits for a good seven hours straight, while a not so secretive group of soldiers watched from the hills."

The guests eyes went wide and they looked back and forth to each other.

Renwa sighed. "How many this time?"

Elunara shrugged. "Approximately 17 at the height. They came and went throughout the day. Though Vivi wouldn't shut up." She turned to Grogek. "Remind me to smack Vivi."

"I had her running loaded sprints." He grinned.

Elunara snorted.

"This is SICK" Aggra stood up.

"No." Everyone turned to Tulani. She smiled serenely as she nursed Darguni. "That is our Elunara. Just because you don't understand her, doesn't mean you get to judge her." She ran a finger along the baby's cheek. "Elunara is the nicest, kindest person I have ever met. She likes to make everyone think she only cares about sex, but that's just so terribly wrong. She cares about everybody." She looked up and smiled softly.

"She makes us think. She makes us question ourselves, and come out the better for it. I have seen her give refuge to lovers ashamed of themselves. I have seen her return the lives of the destroyed. Once, she bought clothes for some women who had been freed from slavery. When those women turned on her, she still didn't want to let them know she was the one who gave them the clothes they wore. She is a kind and loving person." Tulani stuck her tongue out at Elunara. "She just doesn't want you to know that, because she thinks it gives her the upper hand."

Tulani shifted Darguni to the other side. "Elunara once believed her emotions to be dead. But she's so warm and loving, that I wonder if she was just afraid to use them."

Elunara propped her hands on her hips. "Well, you just killed my speech."

"Thank the Gods for you Tulani." Renwa sighed.

Grogek barked in laughter again. "Our Elunara is a vicious little she-wolf. Whatever her hobbies are, she will always be our Elunara."

"You two are making me all gushy."

Grogek grinned. "I thought after yesterday you'd at least give that a day of rest!" He proclaimed.

Durotan shook his head. "We are here to find out how an Iron Horde orc came to be in the hands of your "Alliance"." He growled. "Not to hear your sick exploits."

"But we are telling you." Elunara grinned. "I fucked his brains out, and he decided I wasn't all bad."

"Lu." Renwa growled.

"Alright, alright." She sighed. "So I wasn't getting through to Grommash with my usual methods, and I was actually quire frustrated."

Grogek blinked. "You were frustrated?" This is news to me.

"Eh, shut up, you." She pointed at him and shook her head. "Then the Alliance led that raid against Korgath and won. Grommash decided it was my fault, even though there was no way I could know about it. He went bonkers. I decided it was time to use my one last hand."

"He tore you to pieces." Grogek frowned.

She nodded. "Nothing I had worked so far, so I decided that maybe if I gave him back the power, he would take it. I mean, I've used it before, and it worked quite well, but Grommash is... not right in the head. He fell for it, and he went for me, but after he just went even crazier." She shook her head. "He gave me a good go, but then that was my fault too. That he'd even do that."

"I thought he was going to kill you." Grogek whispered. "He almost did. He tore you apart, and broke you to pieces. Lying there, like a doll, broken..." He shuddered. "Yet you were angry. Just so goddamned angry. I didn't know why then. I picked you up and you were cursing and spitting. No use of your body and yet it was like picking up a poisonous snake. You'd have bit my eyeballs out if given enough chance. It took Lama hours to heal you. She hated me for it. But I made her. I wouldn't let her stop until you were healed."

Elunara gave a jagged shrug. "It's not the first time I've had to go that far for a mission. The ploy isn't about sex, it's about power. Make them think they take the..."

Elunara blinked at Tulani. Grogek was holding Darguni with a fair amount of surprise himself. Tulani had wrapped herself around Elunara and was crying.

"Oh Tulani, I'm sorry, I forgot you were in here." She sighed as she wrapped her arms around the weeping woman.

"I... can't." She talked between hiccupping breaths. "Believe... I didn't know."

"Hey, hey. Shhh, don't cry sweetheart." She held Tulani's face in her hands and kissed the woman's tears. "Please? It's ok. I'm ok."

Renwa leaned over to the visiting orcs. "Tulani was rescued from sex slavers."

Thrall's eyes widened. "But..."

"Just accept the strangeness of the situation."

"But you... I can't imagine... all this time I thought..." Tulani sniffled.

"That I'm stronger than that?" She gave a soft laugh. "Sweetie, I provoked it."

"You can't say that." She whimpered.

"In fact." Grogek laid a hand on Tulani's shoulder. "Grommash was terrified of her."

"What?" Tulani looked up.

He laughed. "Let her tell it." He handed back Darguni.

"Men are easy. A certain kind of man is easy to figure out. Men who find their power in abusing women are scum, and unfortunately, more than a few of them have found their way into powerful situations. I can manipulate a man into doing what I want. Even one who thinks he controls the women. Grommash was pissed, irrational and mean. I needed him to think he'd won. I needed him to think he's reclaimed any power that he'd given me.

So, when I knew he was going off the handle, and quite frankly might have killed me outright... I manipulated him into... that. I'd been after him from the start. I knew how to use my body how I wanted it to be used. Instead... it wasn't power he wanted, it wasn't punishment." She shook her head. "I couldn't get into him, and I made him think that he had one alternative to REALLY punish me. Instead he was ashamed." She laughed. "A crazed tyrant was ashamed of an act many bastards like him are proud of. What a weird monster."

"But I don't understand."

Elunara sighed. "I will have to spend some time explaining it to you. I promise I will." She reached up and wiped the tears off of Tulani's face. "Do not cry for me, my love. I have a story to tell."

Tulani nodded and went for her chair. Grogek reached out and wrapped a hand around Tulani's waist. He pulled her in and hugged her tightly. "She is stronger than all of us." He murmured before kissing her face and smiling. He released her, and she returned to her chair looking dazed.

Elunara nodded. "Grogek doesn't lie. I was unconscious for five days. This led to my spotter getting nervous and contacting headquarters with further instructions. I had already sent a message. But it had gone south. I managed to con Grogek into a spar in the ring. By this point I had turned the entire fortress against Grommash."

"He was terrified of her power. His own men, angry at his treatment of her."

"I knew I had to bail the mission, but I couldn't risk any dumbass orcs trying to rescue me." She snorted.

Grogek grinned. "Don't forget the goblin."

"I miss Ricky, he was a little sweetie." She shook her head. "Anyway, I had Ricky prep our escape and he'd done a wonderful job of setting explosives. So Grogek and I met in the ring."

"Grommash had ordered me to kill her, and I had... neglected to. I convinced him that the best way to kill her was to do it in the ring. Then the men would regain respect of Grommash's methods." Grogek started snickering. "Tell them, I can't."

"I had a plan to piss off every orc in the place." She Shrugged. "Oh, we fought, but neither of us tried very hard. In the end, I managed to get him completely naked and we were barebacked wrestling, and then we just went for it. We fucked right there in the ring of battle." Grogek was doubled over trying to not laugh. "It had the intended effect and everyone went ballistic. I had Ricky blow the charges and we grabbed our shit to go. Unfortunately, I'd misjudged Ricky's running ability, and he fell behind. Grommash cleaved him in half." She sighed. She shook her head. "I convinced Grogek that we'd be safer to hide with my people, even if they did try to kill me."

Renwa sighed. "Then she convinced me that the only way to keep the orc happy was to employ him as our new trainer. Now, he's commander of our men and between the three of them, earned the respect and trust of everyone here."

Durotan laughed. "You had sex in the challenge ring? I would pay to see Grommash's face."

Elunara shrugged. "I can get you a copy of the picture I drew."

Renwa began to dig in his desk. "Actually, I believe I have a copy right here." He pushed the piece of paper across to Thrall. The four orcs looked at it and began to laugh.

Thrall considered. "You seem well aware of this duplicity." He turned to Grogek.

"I asked Elunara to learn her language. When my sister Lama came and tried to tell me of Elunara's treachery, I began to read her books. She's kept a very detailed account of her life. I tried to take some pages to Lama, to show her what I had found out, but I was trailed. Elunara stood in front of her own men, and read aloud the pages I had chosen." Grogek got quiet. "I did not intend to embarrass her as such, but she was unfazed. She slit Lama's throat. Her eyes were dead, but I had already learned her heart by then."

He grinned and stared at Elunara. "She's my vicious little she-wolf. She will slit your throat and forget you ever existed. She is kind, and courageous, and only recently believed she even had emotions. It took me forever to convince her, but we had an amazing ceremony right here in town." He turned around and reached out. Tulani placed Darguni in his hands. "And she gave me a son unlike any other." He nuzzled the baby with his cheek. "We may be a strange family, but this is my family regardless."

Elunara slid off the desk and made her way into Grogek's arms. She picked up Darguni. Looking over she motioned for Tulani. Tulani quietly got up and joined in the embrace.

No one spoke for awhile.

It was Durotan who broke the silence. "Are you Warsong?"

"I was."

"You are not like the Warsong I am familiar with."

"I used to be." He shrugged.

"And now you train their troops?" From Thrall.

"I do."

Darguni began to fuss so Elunara handed her over to Tulani who took him back to nurse again.

"She nurses your baby?" Draka cocked her head to the side.

"My body may have bore him, but it was Tulani who was able to care for him." Elunara shrugged.

"That must be frustrating." Aggra said quietly.

"Immensely." Elunara frowned.

Thrall sighed. "We came to see if the rumors were true, and they quite are. However, we were not expecting everything that has seemed to come along with it."

"What WAS your plan?" Renwa frowned.

"Perhaps convince him to come aid us. But I see that wouldn't work." Thrall frowned.

"And her methods for securing one are out the window too." Draka snorted.

"Actually..." Elunara tapped her chin.

Grogek raised an eyebrow.

"Lorros."

Grogek shrugged. "What of him?"

"He helped us, even after..."

"Ah yes, Lorros and Jobar. They were quite enamored with you."

"And when we escaped, it was Lorros who loaned us his wolf."

"But how would you get to him? We'd both be killed on sight."

"I need my board." She was up and out before anyone could comment. She ran through town, dodging people and ignoring calls for her attention. She skidded into the barracks room and began to dig down paper and pencils. Once she was satisfied with her materials, she tucked them in her board and ran again. She skidded into the General's office. She plopped down on the desk.

"Now, I just have to figure out how I will write this." She began to scrawl runes on to the paper. "Where was his barracks?" She shook her head. "Never mind, too unreliable, I'll have to focus on his body." She scribbled and worked. When she was satisfied with the preliminary work, and she looked up. Everyone was watching her intently. She tapped her pencil on the board.

"Well, I can't write something, he wouldn't know my code or language. Anything I wrote someone else would be able to read." She rocked her head back and forth and began to draw Lorros from memory. She sketched a few land details, putting him in a certain location. She made lighting and sky notations to convey time. Finally she added details on the bottom for the passage of two days. She looked it over and then handed the page to Grogek.

He looked and nodded. "I think that reads clear enough."

She took the page back, wadded it up and tossed it over her shoulder. It hit the table and began to burn.

"What was all that about?" Durotan shook his head.

"I just used magic to teleport that message to Lorros. If he's smart enough he'll figure out I want him in that location in two days time. That should give him enough time to escape. I'll be waiting on him."

"I'll be dangerous." Grogek frowned.

She snorted. "Vicious she-wolf remember? I can handle myself." She looked back at Renwa. "Tell Gerald he's needed for spotter duty."

Renwa nodded. "I knew you were getting bored."

"Sweetie." She ran her finger down his nose. "I make my own excitement."

"That you do." He grinned.

"What do we need to do?" Thrall asked.

She grinned at him. "I'm a mission specialist. All I need is my spotter."

"I won't insult you by saying I'm going to protect you. However, I intend to back up your spotter, in case things go wrong." Grogek nodded.

"Fine. But you damned well better not interfere unless I call you out."

"On my honor."

"Gerald is trained in stealth and reconnaissance, not direct combat. So I'd recommend listening to him, just this once." She grinned. "He knows the best places to hide, knows my signals, etc. He won't hold it over you. Mostly, he fears me more than you." She laughed.

Grogek scoffed. "I fear you."

"That's why we work so well, Sugarbear."

"The way you two talk to each other is strange to watch." Thrall murmured.

"How's Jaina these days?"

Thrall just glared at her.

"Oh, right, Garrosh drove her insane."

"That was unkind." Renwa admonished.

Elunara shrugged. "I'm growing weary of being called strange. I'd rather be the whore."

"Well, whore..." Renwa grinned. "You are back on mission."

Grogek snorted.

Durotan raised an eyebrow. "This does not bother you? Do you not defend your mate?"

"The Whore is my code name. I chose it."

12