For the Whored Ch. 050

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara grinned. "Climb on the bed and lay on your side."

Zelinnia did as instructed.

Elunara turned to Tulani. "You get to pick, top or bottom?"

"I'll go for bottom." Tulani giggled.

"What does that mean?" Zelinnia stared.

Tulani adjusted in the bed and grabbed Zelinnia's legs. She ran her fingers through Zelinnia's soft folds before sliding one finger in. "Oh, she's already nice and wet." Giggled Tulani, before she licked Zelinnia wide. Zelinnia gasped.

Elunara leaned down and kissed Zelinnia. "Tulani's been wanting to play with you again. I just had to let her. But would you do me a favor?" She lay down in the bed, crotch at Zelinnia's face.

Zelinnia reached out and took Elunara's legs; she ran her fingers in and out of Elunara's folds.

"There's a good girl." Elunara whispered, before pulling Tulani towards her and fingering the blue pussy.

Fascinated by what Tulani was doing and curious herself. She played with the lips before pressing a couple of fingers in and out. She looked at her slick fingers and delicately tasted them. Deciding it wasn't all that bad; she tried to mimic the motion and licked. She got quite into it, fingering and licking at the slick wetness. She began to shudder, but hung on to Elunara's ass, determined to continue on through her own orgasm.

Elunara laughed and dislodged Zelinnia's hands. "That's enough, sugar."

"Sorry, I just wanted to do a good job." She flushed.

Elunara dug out a wet rag and washed Zelinnia's face. "I'm sorry darling. I wasn't kidding when I said that Tulani wanted a go with you again."

"You're just so pretty." Tulani blushed.

"And I figured, once you move out, you won't do it again. Now or never."

Zelinnia sighed. "I don't know what you do to me." She shook her head. "I like men. I want men, I want a certain man. I see him and I think, oh goody. I see you..." She rubbed Tulani's cheek. "And I want to hug you and protect you, and make sure no one hurts you. I see you..." She put her hand on Elunara's arm. "And I'm pretty damned intimidated. I've been reading your books because I want to know you. I want to understand the person you are. But, when I see you two going at it... Gods, I just want to leap on top. Sexual preferences be damned." She laughed. "That being said, seeing you and Grogek go at it, all I think is "Oh my gods, that thing is huge keep it away from me"."

"Yes, he can be pretty intimidating." Tulani murmured.

Elunara shot Tulani a strange look that made Zelinnia feel bad. "I didn't mean to upset you."

Elunara shook her head. "No, it was my fault."

Zelinnia shook her head. "I can't keep doing this." She whispered.

"Doing what?" Tulani rubbed Zelinnia's arm.

"I have to know. Are you trying to keep me here?"

Tulani blinked. "No, I... Oh. I guess that was selfish of me." She frowned.

Zelinnia put her hand on Tulani's cheek. "No, don't feel bad. I'm sorry. It's just... I'm so conflicted about the way things are going, and my head gets so jumbled up." She grabbed her head. "I think I'm in love with Renwa."

Tulani sighed and kissed Zelinnia's cheek. "I'm happy for you. I think you're made for each other." She smiled, though it didn't entirely reach her eyes. "You saved me. Whether you saved my life, or you saved my dignity, it doesn't matter. You saved me. Elunara saved my soul, and I fell in love with her for it. You saved my body and... I wanted to return the favor, but I don't have a clue how. I thought that... if I gave myself to you, then I could show you what you did for me. Instead I've hurt your heart and made you so confused. Please forgive me."

Zelinnia gave a half laugh. "I guess we both suck at understanding a situation."

Tulani smiled. "Yeah."

"Friends?"

"Friends." Tulani wrapped her arms around Zelinnia.

"Hey, I'm a friend too!" Elunara wrapped them both in a hug.

The door opened and Grogek walked in, putting down his axe. "Please tell me I get to be involved in this?" He grinned.

"Oh geez." Whimpered Zelinnia.

"We were just finishing." Elunara grinned.

"Aw."

"But I'll gladly recap the details." She purred.

"OK! I'm out of here!" Zelinnia scrambled off the bed and yanked her dress over her head. She dug under her bed and pulled out her spare dress, and then grabbed the bundle of Renwa's clothes from the floor. Belatedly she remembered the other shirt and dug it out from under the covers. "I'll be back... tomorrow. Maybe." She ran out and slammed the door behind her.

Grogek blinked. "What was that about?"

"She's moving in with Renwa."

"So we don't have to be quiet anymore?"

She giggled. "Yeah."

"About damned time." He snorted.

12