For the Whored Ch. 056

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The fuck?"

"I once asked her how she was so obscenely strong... she told me that years of jacking off men built her upper body strength. I once asked Grogek how she keeps winning, his exact words, "Sheer fucking stamina". That's what he said to me. He has never found the end to her well."

"Good lord woman!" Grogek yelled. "Are you on a mission?"

"Well, now I'm just really horny, and Renwa warned me about LAST time." She held her dripping arm. "How about we call it a draw and go annoy Ina for a bathtub?"

Grogek dropped his axe to the ground. "I'm game." He turned and looked around. "THE REST OF YOU LOUTS GET BACK TO WORK!" He growled. He and Elunara hobbled out of the ring. Grogek put a hand on Jordan's shoulder. "Handle things for me, will ya."

"Can do." Though the exchange was casual, Jordan knew the implications of what had just happened.

"Does he know you're fucking his wife?" Time snorted.

"The threesomes are something to behold." Jordan snorted back, knowing full well that would have been Elunara's exact comment.

12