For the Whored Ch. 060

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They're the same person?"

"Yes! She thinks it wasn't her. She claims she felt nothing."

"But... she saved him!"

"We couldn't reach him, he was already gone!" The pair looked at each other.

Leslia nodded. "She thinks she has no ability!"

"That's ridiculous!"

"We must show her."

Leslia nodded. "I'm not sure how, though." She put a hand to her cheek.

"Well, let's speak with the others, and Ina. Ina knows her best."

"Yes, let's."

"What are you three doing here whispering? Get to work." Ina put her hands on her hips.

The other two scattered, but Leslia put her hands together. "I'm sorry Miss Ina; I gave Elunara a pot of salve. You can take it out of my pay."

Ina snorted. "I haven't charged that girl in years. When she does remember to give me money, I use it on the next person who needs it instead."

"Ina, Elunara doesn't think she was involved. She... she tells me she felt nothing."

Ina frowned. "The girl can be dense sometimes, but to not feel that? The light was around her. Her entire being channeled it."

"We know." Leslia sighed. "But she got insulted that I told her."

"Well, she can be thick in the head. It's probably best not to bother with it, because she'll just dig her heels in." Ina sighed. "Leave her be. If it comes out again, I'll look into it."

12