For the Whored Ch. 062

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, that's why I showed it to you goofballs."

"I told you she was insatiable!" Grogek laughed.

Jordan considered his options, and running his hands up and down Elunara's thighs, pushed himself into her waiting wetness.

"Mm, Jordan's got the right idea, how about you?" Elunara looked up at Grogek.

"It is always yours." Grogek grinned.

She slid her tongue up and down Grogek's dick before sliding her mouth on to him. She helped him adjust into the right position, and he leaned forward and put his hands on the hand holds. He began to slide himself in and out of her mouth. Tulani rocked her hips and rubbed her wetness on Elunara's belly. Bending down, she began to tease and suck on Elunara's nipples and breasts. Jordan couldn't believe the view of Tulani's slick folds as he was fucking Elunara's.

Between the three of them, Elunara was shivering and shaking all over, thoroughly enjoying the fun her lovers were having with her body. Grogek fucked her mouth, Tulani sucking her breasts and Jordan pumping himself in and out of her. She caressed Grogek's balls, and was sneaky with her attempts to prolong him. Tulani wasn't safe from her roaming fingers, and she had to struggle to keep up with Tulani's bucking. Only Jordan didn't have the assistance of her hands. But she sure was massaging his ass with her feet.

Tulani gave up first, rolling out of Elunara's reach. It was to everyone's surprise that Tulani crawled over to Jordan and began licking Elunara's clit and folds around his dick. He couldn't last long after that. Only Grogek continued, until Elunara released him. He jerked out of her mouth and exploded on her chest.

She found herself laughing. "I think the... bed works."

"What the HELL, woman?" Grogek grunted.

She giggled. "I'm sorry, I was enjoying myself."

"I figured that out after the second or third time." He rubbed his sore dick.

"What's going on?" Jordan huffed out.

Grogek pointed at Elunara. "Damned mission specialist and her extension techniques."

"Wait, she was making you take longer?" He goggled.

Tulani giggled. "Elunara you're awful."

"This house is crazy." Jordan flopped back and stared at the ceiling.

Tulani got up and leaned down, kissing Jordan on the cheek. "Welcome to the family." She moved to Elunara and kissed her mouth. "That was entertaining. I'm going to bed now."

Elunara grabbed Tulani by a horn and pulled her down wrapping her arms around the other. "Thank you, Sweetness." She caressed Tulani's face before kissing her slowly and deeply. "It means something to me." Elunara murmured.

"I know. I still say I had fun." Tulani rubbed her cheek on Elunara's chest before climbing up and walking away. She headed upstairs, still naked.

"Uh, does she do that often?" Jordan pointed.

"Join a three some? First time. Participate with me? Extremely rarely and only with Grogek so far. Torment me during? Occasionally. Again, only with Grogek thus far."

"Ah." He flopped his head back. "This house is still crazy."

Grogek snorted. "Wimp."

"Don't tell me you're going again."

"I would, but Elunara had to be mean. Now, I'll be sore for awhile."

"Aw, damn." Elunara pouted, as she cranked the bed back into a couch position.

Jordan climbed up into a standing position. "Damn, I need something to drink." He stepped over Grogek.

Grogek reached up and whacked Jordan. "Mind the feet."

"Ow, sorry." He winced and found a glass and poured himself some water.

Elunara ran a finger through the mess on her chest and licked it. "Hmm, I think Jordan's is a little bit sweeter. I wonder why."

Grogek rolled his eyes and stared at the ceiling. "The shit you notice."

12