For the Whored Ch. 065

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I guess I did." Elunara sighed as she sat on the bed. "I came back." She wiped Zelinnia's tears with her thumb.

"You know, I have no idea how I've kept it secret the past couple of weeks. I just..." She fiddled with the blanket. "I didn't want to get his hopes up or anything."

"I know you didn't."

"I really..." Huge tears rolled down her cheeks. "I really want to have his baby." She gasped in sorrow. "I just want to... have this... cute little baby, like you do. I wouldn't..." She gasped and tried to swallow. "Mind two or three."

Elunara scooted up the bed and wrapped her arms around Zelinnia. "There, there. You can cry all you want." She ran her fingers through Zelinnia's hair. "Ina said you'll be fine. You can try again soon. You just need a little rest to let your body readjust itself."

"How did... how did I keep it a secret?" She sniffled. "I blab everything. All the time."

"You speak without thinking. This you thought about. You thought about it so much that it dug its way into your mind and hid there, afraid to come out." Elunara rubbed Zelinnia's back.

"I should have told you, just so I'd had someone to talk to it about." She whimpered.

"Well, there's always Tulani. Both of us would make a great team for you." Elunara held Zelinnia out and smiled at her. "I don't mean in a naughty way. I had a kid, even though I didn't want to. Tulani desperately wants children but can't have them. Together, we understand all sides."

"Why can't Tulani have children?"

Elunara sighed. "Well, when... slavers take a specimen for certain markets... they destroy their ability to reproduce, in order to avoid having to deal with off spring. Other markets want a breeder, as they call them. I'm not getting into all that."

"Oh Gods, that's horrible."

Elunara nodded. "Even if Tulani was willing to use a male to get with child, she couldn't." She shrugged. "That's part of why I went through with the pregnancy. Grogek was playing proud papa from the mention, and I knew that Tulani wanted a baby to mother. I haven't regretted the decision, but you're now the third person who knows this. Not even Renwa or Jordan knows."

"Oh, wow."

"There were times when I worried that I would never be able to love the child I bore. But, now he's adorable and I have to make time to take care of him, just because I go crazy if I spend too much time away."

"I never would have guessed it, looking at you." Zelinnia murmured.

Elunara laughed. "You wouldn't guess a lot of things if you just looked at the surface." Elunara put her hand on Zelinnia's cheek. "Like this skinny little Blood Elf wants to have a baby by that strapping young Human down there. Or that that beefy man wants this scrawny little Blood Elf to be his wife and bear his children." She kissed Zelinnia on the nose. "You two are so goddamned adorable, the hearts float above your head like flies on a cow's ass."

Zelinnia laughed and wiped her nose. "You're awful."

"That man loves you to death, and was destroyed by you being hurt. Next time, be honest about it, and you can feel together. It's easier to bear when you have someone to share it with."

"You get to talk; you have three of them to share it with."

"I can always make arrangements." Elunara winked.

"Ugh. No. I'll take my one."

"Good, and when Tulani shows up, as I know she will, let her in."

"Yeah. I will." She fiddled with her blanket. "Can you just stay awhile? I... don't need anything..."

"Yes you do. You need company." She kissed Zelinnia's forehead. "Let me just tell Jordan and Renwa what you want."

She stepped out of the room and made her way downstairs. "Renwa, you can go up. Jordan, can you go put out the sign that says "Closed for emergency"? Zelinnia doesn't want me to leave. And quietly explain to Tulani that she needs to come over. Don't say why, just that Zelinnia was hurt."

"Sure thing. I'll let Grogek know you're here too."

"Thank you, Sugar." She kissed him before heading upstairs. Nodding to Renwa, Elunara climbed in the bed beside Zelinnia and wrapped her arm around the woman.

Zelinnia laid her head on Elunara shoulder. "Thank you."

Elunara rubbed Zelinnia's arm. "I'll be here when you need me."

12