For the Whored Ch. 079

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She just had a baby. I've gone to fetch Tulani."

"Ah."

"Do you ever regret that we cannot have children?"

He blinked at her. "Why would I?"

"Some men do." She shrugged and continued on.

He grabbed her by the arm. "Do you?"

"Oh, gods no."

"Do you ever regret that you did?" He cocked his head to the side.

"Life is not about regretting an accident, but making the most of what you have. At the moment, the only regret I find myself wondering about is the loss of time. Was there anything in those four years that should have meant something to me? I don't know enough about children to know." She shook her head. "Darguni is a mystery to me, if only for his nature. But, you and I both know I love learning new things." She smiled. "No, he is not a regret to me. I only wanted to make sure you held no regrets."

He took her hand and kissed it. "Nothing we do is regrettable."

"You're so sweet." She took his hand and they walked home together.

"Tulani!"

"One second."

"Tulani get your head out of that dress, Zelinnia needs you."

She popped her head out from under the dress she was working on. "What?"

"She just had her baby."

"But it's early!"

"That she is, now GET!"

Tulani dropped everything and took off running. "Keep that stupid cat out of my studio!"

"Don't worry, I'm getting Yoona and we're going for a walk."

"She's still pissed about that skirt, isn't she?"

"Oh yeah." Elunara got the leash on Yoona. Game to it, Yoona started bouncing around Savage. He whacked her down with his paw and grabbed her by the scruff, trotting outside. "Well, you don't see that every day." Elunara laughed.

They went outside to find Savage keeping Yoona in place by holding on to her leash.

"Good boy." Elunara scrubbed her hand on his head and tossed him a chunk of meat. Seeing the treat, Yoona flopped her butt on the ground and waited. With a laugh, Elunara tossed her a bite.

"Figures, you gotta go for the stomach." Jordan laughed.

"Well, I'll get this little monster trained, one way or another. You know, most night elves are given a companion early in life and learning to take care of them is part of growing up. I had hoped to instill that interest in Darguni." She sighed.

Jordan took her hand as they walked. "Once he sees you training that beast, the jealousy will kick in, I'm sure."

"I hope."

They made their way down to the training yard. Grogek was on the sidelines watching.

"Hey, Zelinnia had her baby." Elunara grinned.

"She's probably pleased." Grogek frowned.

"What's the matter?"

"These guys are terrible and won't listen for shit. Got a couple of little fuckers who seem to think your little display just proved how under trained I am."

"That so?" She sighed. "Which one is the worst?"

"Hammer." He pointed.

"Nickname or real?"

He shook his head. "Couldn't tell you."

She handed him the leash. She stepped towards the weapon rack and pointed at Savage. "Sit." Using the staff, she stretched out her back.

"You dueling again?" Called Mark.

"Not the Generals, just in general."

She moved to the center of the training yard. "The rule is simple. Anyone who can beat me... gets a free favor." She grinned at Mark.

"Like... ANY favor?"

"Any."

"Oh, damn."

"Gerald!"

"Yeah?"

"What're the odds that any of these new guys can kick my ass?"

He snorted. "That's a bum bet, honey. I don't do bum bets."

"Well, you'd bet on my bum." She winked.

"I already GOT my favor out of you. I'm not going to get my ass kicked for nothing." He crossed his arms. "Besides, you told me I couldn't cheat bets anymore."

"That I did."

"I'll beat your scrawny Night Elf ass." A big guy with more muscle than brains stepped forward.

"You must be Hammer."

"Yeah, what of it? Heard my name from your pussy husband? Or that asswipe you fuck on the side?"

She shook her head. "Listen, twit for brains, until you can come up with a REALLY creative insult, you're just hot air." She cocked her head to the side. "In fact, are those pecs inflatable? They look disappointingly fake." She shook her head and looked back. "Sugarbear, can I borrow your axe?"

"Oh, the usual?" He shrugged and pulled his axe off of his back. Summoned or no, he preferred to keep it on him during training. He dropped the axe on the ground, hilt up.

"You, dumbshits, pick that up."

He grabbed the handle of the axe and lifted it a few inches up. She bowed down and looked.

"WE HAVE A RECORD!" She called. "Seven inches!" She began to clap and shortly everyone followed her.

Hammer dropped it back down with a huff.

"Want to try again? You've got course record on that thing. Maybe you can eek a few more out."

"Do you ever fucking shut up?"

"Not generally." She grabbed the axe up and flung it at Grogek, who caught it effortlessly and stuck it back in the sheath.

Hammer stood there staring.

"I thought you were going to challenge me, chuckles."

He looked down at her and growled.

"Where's your weapon honey? Or are we going to do the whole, bare fisted brawl, thing? I haven't done that in ages."

"That was a fucking TRICK."

"No it wasn't, you moron!" Someone called from the crowd.

Hammer turned and walked up the hill and came back with a rather large mace in the shape of a hammer. "I'm going to beat your ass and then I'm going to shove my dick up your ass like the whore you are."

"Honey, do you even have a dick to USE?"

Jordan almost choked, Grogek just grinned.

He growled and took a swing at her, but she dodged it effortlessly.

"Less power, more finesse. Even if you can destroy something in one blow, you still have to hit it first." She dodged his next several attacks. She flipped over him, and he tried to grab at her, but she stayed just beyond his reach.

She hopped out of reach before bounding forward and landing on his hammer. She jumped out of the way again and laughed. Dodging back and forth, she made her way in circles around him. When she went to jump over him again, he jumped up, grabbing her by the ankle and slamming her to the ground.

"So you CAN learn tactics. Just checking." She jumped up, grabbed her staff and charged at him. She slammed her staff into his stomach and brought it up, cracking him in the chin. She stayed inside his range, darting in and out. His fist came up, but she was faster and he punched himself in the face. In the crowd, there was a collective "ohhh".

She slid out of his range. "Not fast enough! Nice try though!" She swept his feet out from under him and jumped on his chest. She jammed the heel of her foot into his nose.

He dropped the hammer and grabbed his face. "OW, FUCK!"

The crowd began to cheer and she bowed dramatically.

Jordan turned away with a grin. "Is it wrong that I get a massive hard on every time she does that?"

Grogek snorted; his own grin evident. "I'm just better at hiding it."

He sat up with a groan.

"I'm not completely mean." She put her hand on his cheek and concentrated. "There, that should take the worst of the pain."

"You're a PRIEST?" He gawked in disbelief.

"Not a chance. I'm just one of a kind. Now get off your ass and fall in line, this bastard planet needs every one of us to tame it." She stood up. "Anyone more takers?" She grinned.

Mark sighed. "Well, I was considering it, buuuut no. I like my face intact."

"Oh, I like your face too, doll. I would have gone for the gut." She smiled sweetly and walked off, putting her staff back on the rack.

Jordan shook his head. "You enjoy that entirely too much."

She ran her fingers under his chin. "Apparently you do too."

He flushed. "Damn your hearing."

She laughed. "I keep hearing that too." She took Yoona's leash and kissed Grogek on the cheek. "Let me know if I have to come back."

He grinned. "No, I think it's time to beat the shit out of them myself." He pressed a kiss to her mouth

She purred. "Perhaps tonight we can all have a little fun."

Grogek's hand came down her back and across her ass. "I look forward to it."

She laughed and ran her fingers under Jordan's chin again. "It's a date." She sauntered off, Jordan in tow.

"What the hell IS she?" Grumbled Hammer.

"Nothing you'll ever understand. Now get your ASS back in line. That duel was sloppy and worthless."

12