For the Whored Ch. 081

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is amazing." He whispered.

"Eh, it's a little rough. I'll fill in the fine shading later."

"Gods..."

"You're entirely too tense." She massaged his shoulders. "I know your life is tough right now, but you're going to have to let it go in order to properly train and take care of yourself." She slid a hand around his torso and ran her fingertip across his dick. "Let me relax you." She purred.

"I..."

She licked his earlobe.

"Ok." He breathed.

She slid around to the front of him, her fingers on his chest. "I'd say you made the right decision." A hand went down and stroked the length of him. She put her mouth on his chest and started working her way down his belly and finally licking the length of him.

He shuddered and grabbed her shoulders.

She licked him up and down, twirling her tongue around him, before kissing the tip of his dick. She slid her mouth over the tip and sucked gently, before starting to work her way down. She stopped every inch or so and sucking, until she made it to the base of him. Softly, she juggled his balls in her hand, before beginning the slide up and down him. When at last she felt him start to shiver and shake she slid back and moved out of the way.

She watched him squirt with some interest. "Nice range on that." She commented. She pulled out the small bucket under the couch and tossed a bit of sawdust on the mess. Reaching in the other bucket she pulled out a towel and handed it to him.

"You're awfully prepared." He managed.

"You don't want to know how many people I have in here weekly." She grinned.

Once he was dressed, she opened the door to turn her sign, and found Grogek leaning against the door.

"Oh, hey, been out here long?"

"A bit, it's fine." He kissed her on the mouth and sniffed. "You've been busy." He looked over. "Ah, good."

"What happened to your shirt?"

"Not my blood."

"Someone's a squirter."

"You're telling me." He laughed as he headed up stairs.

"I can't believe you kissed him when..." Harvard shook his head.

"If I stopped kissing my wife after every time she's had a dick in her mouth," Grogek was leaning over the banister. "I'd never get to kiss my wife." He grinned before disappearing in to a room.

"He's not wrong." Elunara shrugged.

"This house makes my head hurt."

The door burst open and Darguni and Bradly ran in.

"We circled the house for FOREVER!" Darguni complained.

"Sorry, busy."

"Hi, dad!" Bradly beamed.

"Can we walk Yoona?" Darguni grinned.

"You know where her stuff is." She pointed.

"Yeay!" Bradly cheered.

"And this time make sure she doesn't eat somebody's stuff!"

Darguni went to the kitchen and grabbed the satchel of meat, while Bradly got the leash and cat. The two boys grabbed parts of the leash and led the bouncy cat outside. Savage walked out of the room and rubbed against Elunara. She gave him an absent scratch.

"You let them walk that cat alone?"

"Darnassus sabrecats are known for their gentleness and loyalty. Only a pair of hyperactive kids can keep up with her boundless kitten energy. She'll be a good companion for the both of them, if we can teach her some manners."

12