For the Whored Ch. 085

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My goddess is always so beautiful." He breathed

She licked her lips. "Mm, that was quite delicious. Perhaps..." She brushed her fingers on his cheek.

"Perhaps what, my goddess?"

She shook her head and sighed, running her hands down the sides of his face. "No, I shall not get your hopes up. I have much to consider. You have pleased me greatly this night."

He wrapped his arms around her waist and laid his head on her belly. "Your pleasure is my greatest reward."

She grinned at the top of his head. Oh, yeah. He was gone. "I shall be back."

He put his hands on her thighs. "No, please don't. Stay with me tonight."

She glared at him. "Do not presume too much. You have done well this night, but there is still much for you to prove."

"Do they all go through this?" He pouted.

"None so extreme, but you did kill my husband." She leaned forward, and wrapping her hand around his neck, she squeezed, her nails biting into the skin. "Be glad that I was able to revive him, or I would have tortured you until you begged for mercy and when you thought death would come, I would heal your wounds and start over until you were a broken husk of uselessness, and only THEN would I have considered granting you MERCY. It is by my will alone that you even stand. So, until I feel that you have made up for your lack in judgment, you will continue to endure my tests. Is that clear?" She growled as she released him.

He had scooted against the wall, his eyes huge. "Yes my goddess, forgive my ignorance."

She stood up and took the couple of steps forward before she knelt in front of him. Reaching out, she ran her fingers under his chin. "Continue to please me, and you can take your rightful place among my Champions. Anger me, and I'll be rid of you AND the army you have brought me."

"Why is it..." He whispered. "That when you are so angry," He swallowed. "I feel so aroused?"

She grinned. "Then you are well on your way to being one of mine." She stood up and got her clothes on and picked up her bag of books. "When I return, I will give you your next assignment."

"Yes my goddess." He bowed.

She got home and tossed her books on the table. Looking up, both Grogek and Jordan were leaning on the banister.

"Well?" Asked Jordan.

"How was it?" Asked Grogek.

"He's my slave." She grinned. "Now, if you two don't mind, I'd like someone with at a least SOME skill tonight." She made her way upstairs. "I feel like I had an appetizer and am having to wait ENTIRELY too long for the main course."

"Guess we'll just have to make it a combo meal." Jordan grinned.

"Then service me, my Champions." She grinned.

12