For the Whored Ch. 086

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He groaned.

Rolling her eyes at his hesitation, she kicked his leg out from under him and caused him to fall forward on top of her. She hit the bed with a bounce, and he caught himself on the bed before falling into her. He stared at her in shock.

"You were taking too long." She licked his cheek.

"Always so full of surprises." He grinned. He ran one hand down her body. "So aggressive."

"I told you, I feed off of sex. I'm rather hungry. Though, if you're not interested, I have hundreds to choose from. Though, I do have my favorites..."

His hand clamped down on her hip. "No. Please." He buried his face in her neck. "Let me worship you, my goddess."

"Then show me."

He ran his hands over her body, sliding down her hip and across her breasts. He kissed and licked her neck and shoulder, making his way down to her breasts. He licked and sucked on one nipple and she squirmed under his attention. One hand went down and his fingers slipped through her slick center. He shifted his hips and slid into her. His hand clenched her hip as he groaned.

"My goddess..." He breathed. Sliding in and out, he groaned.

She shoved him over and sat up. His eyes grew wild as she began to rock her hips up and down. He gripped her hips and pumped her up and down. She put her hands on his chest and dug her nails into the flesh. "You... are... mine." She growled.

He dug his fingers into her hips. "Take me, my goddess. Just... take me."

She ground her hips down against him and let herself go. The clenching and flexing of her set him off and he exploded inside of her. She collapsed forward, her head and hand on his chest.

He ran a hand down her back and kissed her hair. "That was glorious."

She sighed. "That was mild."

"What?"

She sat up and ran her fingers across his chest. "Oh, Charnak, a man like you? A body like yours? There's so much more I can pull out of you." She dug her fingers in his chest. "Oh yes, I might keep you just so I can play with you. I do like breaking my toys." She grinned.

"I do not understand."

"Oh, but you will. You see, I am the goddess of sex, and I can show you things that will blow your mind. You just don't have my level of experience." She rubbed his chest in absent patterns. "I should make something known to you. The only reason I have granted you this much, is because Grogek himself has accepted your apology."

He rubbed his hands on her legs. "What must I do?"

"I am going to have SO much fun teaching you." She grinned. "I do like a new student." She flexed her muscled and caused him to flinch. "Like I said, a body like yours is capable of so much more than this." She slid off of him and rubbed his dick. "I knew from last time that you had a good size to you. I didn't know that you're not as attentive as I'd hoped. That's fine." She leaned forward and licked him off. "This beauty has a lot more to give."

He groaned as she licked him up and down. She left kissing sucks up and down the length of him. He gripped the bed with one hand and her ass with the other. She slipped her hand around his balls and massaged them with her fingers. She shifted down and began to suck on his balls. He gasped and dug nails into her ass. With a grin she slipped her lips over the tip of him.

"Goddess." He groaned. "Why do you torture me?"

She slipped further and further down, taking in the length of him as painfully slow as she could manage. When she felt the dick began to pump and flinch, she backed off and watched him come. She touched a finger to it that she bought to her lips and licked off of her finger.

"Not so bad in flavor." She considered. "Perhaps next time I'll let you come in my mouth." She shrugged. "Who knows what I decide to do?"

"You have... accepted me." He gasped.

"You are one of my champions now. That much is true. For now, you remain a desired pet. She ran her fingers on his chest. "Do not make assumptions and do not expect any regularity. Anytime you over step your bounds, I will lose my temper. You have seen what happens when I lose my temper. Just like everyone else, you WILL answer to Grogek first and Jordan second. He may be a human, but he has done more to prove himself than you have. After that, I ask that you follow Renwa's directions, though he is not actually in my harem."

"He's not?"

"No, but he was, before I gave him his wife."

"You...?" He sat up on his elbow.

"Yes, Renwa is a dear friend to me. I hated to see him so lonely, so I found him a wife. I am benevolent to my champions, previous or current."

"Why is he no longer one of yours?"

"Because he wanted me to himself. I don't do monogamous relationships. He would have wanted to keep my body to himself. I told him no, and he accepted my answer."

"Foolish man." He stroked a hand down her arm. "No mortal tells a goddess what to do."

She grinned. "Good boy." She put a hand to his cheek.

He kissed the palm of her hand. "I will earn my place among my brothers."

She raised an eyebrow. "Brothers?"

"Your champions are my brothers. Your husband and your lover, they are my brothers. We are brothers, because we all love and worship the same goddess."

12