For the Whored Ch. 089

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Charnak gathered his axe and made his way around the barrier, picking flowers. It was ridiculous, but maybe he could convince her to be less mad at him. He saw the man come out of the barrier, kid in his arms.

"MOMMA, SAVE ME!" The child screamed.

Charnak frowned. He recognized that child. His eyes went wide and he tossed down the flowers. There would be hell to pay, if something happened to one of her children. He chased after the man. He managed to catch up and found the man stopped, digging through his bags. The child was struggling to get away.

"Goddamn, kid. I'm taking you back to your mother, you should be pleased."

"SHE'S NOT MY MOTHER! I HAVE A MOTHER!"

"Yeah, they brainwashed the hell out of you."

Charnak grimaced, he couldn't throw his axe. If he hit the child, he might as well slit his throat now. He snuck up behind the man. The boy was punching and kicking all that he could, and Charnak nodded in appreciation. The man cracked the boy on the back of the head, knocking him out.

Charnak reached out and grabbed the back of the man's skull and squeezed. He was disappointed the skull broke so quickly. Knowing his beloved, she'd be pissed she didn't get a chance to rend flesh from bone while the bastard was alive. He sighed. Unwilling to let go of his prize, he reached down and scooped up the boy with his free arm and made his way back.

She crashed through the trees, dagger in hand. Seeing him, she froze. "Oh Gods, Bradly!" She ran over and pulled the child out of his grasp. She wrapped her arms around him.

"This bastard knocked him out." Charnak held up the body.

She gently laid the boy down, and then threw herself at Charnak. Wrapping her arms around his neck, she whispered. "Thank you, thank you, oh, thank the Gods for you." She pressed her lips to his and then dropped down, scooping the boy up. "Bring that asshole." She growled. She turned and walked away.

He found himself following along behind in a daze.

Bradly groaned before struggling.

"Shh, shh, it's me. It's me."

Bradly wrapped himself around her. "Momma, I was so scared."

"It's alright, my little love. I was on the way. My friend here got to you first and returned you to me. You should thank him."

Bradly eyed Charnak. "Thank you for saving me."

"That's my good boy." She hugged him tighter.

"He said he was taking me back to my mom. I tried to tell him you WERE my mom."

"Idiots believe stupid things. You are mine, now and forever."

He buried his face into her shoulder.

"Sweetie, we're at the barrier. Do you want me to carry you in, or do you want to walk in on your own?"

"I'll walk." He slid down and held her hand as she stepped inside. "Go find your brother. He's waiting at..."

Lydia threw herself at Bradly. "You're alright!"

"Yeah."

"Ok, Darguni is waiting at home, go find him, let him know everything is OK. I have something I need to do." She sighed as she watched them run off, hand in hand.

"I have some questions..." He hazarded.

"Bradly is not my birth child. I rescued him from a shitty situation and now he is mine in every way that matters. He is my son and brother to my child." She turned to him. "You have returned him to me, and for that I am extremely grateful. I have much to consider. Now, bring that trash. I would have liked to have taken him alive, but I'll just have to be satisfied with his death." She turned and kept walking.

"Enter!"

She stepped in and Charnak followed her. He dropped the body where she pointed.

"The hell is this?" Renwa stood up.

"This man just tried to kidnap Bradly, claiming to take him back to his mother." She stooped down and began to rifle through his things. "Charnak was able to stop him before he could use this." She tossed the scroll to Renwa.

"A port to Stormwind?" He growled. "That woman is insane."

"I want a message to Varian, NOW!" She growled in return.

"I'll have it made up and ready for your approval."

"Thank you." She nodded. "Meanwhile, I have a great deal of angry to work off."

He followed her through town and was impressed by people's reaction to her. She stopped by her home and he stood in front of the door. She looked at him for a moment. "Only for right this moment." He scrambled to step inside her domain.

"Bradly?"

"In here, momma." She walked into a room in the back.

He looked around with a mild degree of envy. He could see rooms upstairs and rooms down below. She was living in much better conditions than he was. But, she was his goddess, and she could live any way she wanted. He was certain this house was built on the backs of her followers. Only the best for her and her chosen. He desperately wished that he could have a place in this home.

12