For the Whored Ch. 105

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara put a hand on his arm. "First of all, I'm told that not all pregnancies are alike and that they get easier after the first one. Second, it might not be that, it might be this place. Once you're in Stormwind again, she might be just fine having more." She sighed. "I hate to ask you this, but has she... disappeared anytime in the last few days?"

He shook his head. "She gets up at night and throws up for a couple of hours, and then she's just so wiped out that she cries in my arms." He held out his arms as if to demonstrate. "It's been so awful." He looked at Elunara in confusion. "Why?"

"I'm just making sure she doesn't get desperate. I would hate for this to make her crazy enough to hurt herself, or the baby. Just let me know if her behavior changes at all."

He nodded. "She's precious to me." He whispered.

"Funny how that works." She murmured. She stepped into the room. "Hey, Jenny."

"Save me." She whimpered.

Elunara laid her hands on Jenny's belly. "Well, I'll just see what I can try."

"Oh Gods, whatever you are doing, please don't stop." Jenny stretched out and lay on her back.

"It would be nice if I knew what I was doing." Elunara sighed.

"I'm confused." Mark bit his lip as he climbed in the bed. "How do you not know what you're doing?"

"Because it's more like a prayer... "Oh, please help ease her misery." Rather than actually channeling into something. If I knew how it worked, I'd teach the priestesses how to use it. The only thing I understand about it, is when I pour my energy into another person, they... take on some of my healing abilities for a short time."

"That's fascinating."

"It's fabulous is what it is," Jenny sighed. "Please move in."

"Not happening, sugar. Your place isn't big enough for my family."

"Let ME move in?"

"You couldn't afford my rates."

"Come over daily?" She whimpered.

"Sweetie, I will try to come over when I can, but I have too much to do every day."

"None of the other healers can even touch this misery. Tia comes, and she tries, but it does nothing, especially at night. She's supposed to specialize in complicated pregnancies."

"Yes, but she's not specialized in Draenor or time warped pregnancies." Elunara pushed Jenny over and began to press on her back. "I, for one, have experienced the worst sort. So, perhaps my body instinctively knows where to send the healing energy. On your belly please. You're not far enough along to have any issues."

Jenny rolled over and got comfortable. "It's been too long since I've been able to sleep comfortably, and I'm not even big yet."

"I'm sorry. Forgive me, but I'm pulling your shirt up, and your pants down."

"Not like you haven't seen it."

Elunara pulled at Jenny's clothes until she was satisfied. "Now, let me show you some pressure points that might alleviate her misery."

She left a passed out Jenny, and headed for her next target.

Leaning against a doorframe, she shook her head. "You two are so adorable I might puke."

Tippy and John jumped apart from each other.

"He was just helping me press the dough." Tippy's face was brilliant red.

"Yeah, I'm sure." She eyed John. "I hope your ears have been working as well as your pants."

He tugged a package out from under the table and passed it to her.

She flipped it open and thumbed through. "Good enough; just don't make me regret letting you both in on the game." She turned and left.

Tippy put a hand on her chest. "Oh, that woman, I swear."

John laughed. "I can't say one bad thing about her."

She rubbed her hand on his arm. "Yes, of course dear."

He wrapped an arm around her back. "Perhaps when she doesn't need my services any more..."

Tippy slipped a finger behind his belt. "Or maybe before..."

Licking his lips, he stepped back and blushed. "After." He froze and shifted his stance, no longer paying attention to her.

Rolling her eyes, she dug out the pad and pencil and passed it to him. Grabbing the rolling pin, she went back to making pies.

Elunara stood up at the knock on the door, but before she could get there, it burst open and Tippy marched in.

"Ok, seriously, does ANYBODY honor DOORS around here?" Elunara growled.

"You!" Tippy shoved her finger in Elunara's face.

"Me what?" Elunara closed the door.

"You have to help me dammit!" Tippy flung her arms in the air. "The man won't freaking..." She started making weird gestures.

"Tippy, I need words."

"He won't stick his dick in me, goddammit!"

"Ah."

She started marching in circles, flinging her arms and ranting in half words.

Elunara watched her for some time, just drawing the animated poses and faces the other woman was making. "You do realize he's a virgin, right?"

Tippy froze, leg in the air, arms in funky positions. "What?"

Elunara sketched like a maniac. "He has never had sex with anyone. Ever. He's as pure as freshly driven snow... all those fun little euphemisms."

"Buh?" Tippy dropped her arms and sat down her foot.

"I know. Breaks your brain doesn't it? I also seriously believe he's an "until marriage" kind of guy too."

Walking over to the couch, Tippy flopped down. "Gods..."

"I coulda sworn I'd told you this already."

She scrubbed a hand over her forehead. "I always wanted a man with a marriage bent, but... I kinda wanted one with experience, or at least that I could figure out if we were sexually compatible first."

"Pfft, Tippy. You're a woman who likes to be in charge. Any man you marry would become sexually compatible to you. Here you have a pretty malleable man, who will do anything you tell him, you can break him in all to your liking, and know with absolute certainty, that no other woman has had that before."

"I didn't think of it like that."

"You'll just have to settle for cuddles and heavy petting until he's finished with his assignment."

"Damn it, what am I supposed to do in the mean time?"

"Same thing you always have?"

"It stops being effective after awhile, especially when you've got a man across the table from you."

Elunara pushed her board to the side and reached a hand under the bed. She grabbed something metallic and tossed it into Tippy's lap.

"The hell is this?"

"Something I designed. It's roughly the same size."

Tippy turned it over. "Pretty accurate look."

"It'll serve you."

"Well, I'll give it a shot."

"Let me know your opinion or any suggestions you might have. I'm constantly tweaking the design."

Tippy jogged back to her inn. She stuck her head in the kitchen. "Just... finish the pies. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Ok." He continued rolling out pie dough.

Tippy jogged up to her room and closed the door. Eyeing the metal dick, she decided she'd gone daffy, not waiting until tonight. With a shrug, she removed her clothes and laid them neatly to the side. She got in a chair and leaned back before slipping her fingers down into the soft hair and folds. She played with herself for a little while, working up a good lather. Biting her lip, she picked up the dick and rubbed it on the opening.

She lay back against the chair and with a little shiver, slipped it in. "Oh, Elunara you are a genius." Holding it by the handle she began to pump it in and out, as she cupped a breast and teased a nipple.

John put his fists on his hips. He was out of work and Tippy wasn't back yet. He paced the kitchen before deciding that he needed her help. He headed up the stairs. Spotting Tippy's door cracked, he pushed it open the door and stared.

Tippy flushed red. "Uh, I..." For the life of her, she couldn't stop what she was doing. "Have to wait, almost..." Her head went backwards. "Unless, you want to help." She bit her lip.

John stepped in and closed the door behind him. Walking forward, he knelt in front of her and took her hand, helping her to move the strange object.

"Like this." She put her hand over his and guided him.

More out of curiosity than knowledge, he put his thumb on the pink nub at the top.

She jolted and he moved his hand. "No, do that again." She groaned. "Yeah, that. Ah..." She twitched and writhed, before shoving him back. "Ok, ok. Too much."

"I'm sorry..." He held his hands up.

She grabbed the metal dick by its handle and pulled it out, laying it on the table. "Sorry." She brushed her hair out of her face. "I didn't mean you did anything wrong exactly, it can just be overwhelming to keep stimulating that during an orgasm."

"You were..."

"I think we have a few things to discuss." She grinned.

12