For the Whored Ch. 108

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright." Mark handed Jenny another cup of water, before running out.

"Why would someone poison me?"

"I have my suspicions." Elunara shifted. "But you'll have to trust that I will find out."

"I... do." She stared into the cup. "Thank you for savin..." Her hand flew to her belly. "What about my baby?"

"I'm sorry. You already lost it." Elunara tried to sit up, but found herself unable to. She tightened her grip on Jenny's waist. "I'm sorry. The poison is vicious. I should know; I was poisoned with it myself some years ago."

Tears streamed down Jenny's face. "Someone killed my baby."

"I'll find the useless fucker, don't worry."

She put her hands to her face. "As sick as I was, I didn't care, it was still my baby."

"I know, sweetie. I know."

Jenny curled up under Elunara's arm and just cried.

Both women were asleep by time Mark got back with Ina. Ina climbed in the bed and ran her hands over both women. "Well," She whispered. "Jenny is out of the woods, but her recovery is going to take another couple of weeks. Elunara is completely drained."

"I'll get Grogek."

"Better get Jordan and Tulani while you're at it. She's going to need an all you can eat buffet."

Once Mark left, Ina ran her hand on Elunara's cheek. "Your heart amazes me."

12