For the Whored Ch. 112

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At first, everyone began to cheer and celebrate, but Elunara's hands dropped to her sides, and she frowned.

"What's the matter love, why aren't you celebrating?" Grogek wrapped his arms around her.

"But, what about us?" The cheering died down, and all focus was back on Elunara. "With the campaign on this world finished, we will no longer need to send troops, they will no longer need to be trained for this terrain. We will have to move on to the next thing."

Varian frowned down at the paper. "Well, the smartest thing to do is to leave skeleton crews on this world in order to help maintain the peace, but the rest of you can finally return home, to your families."

"But this town IS my home, IS my family. I just don't want us to become... obsolete."

"Elunara, you and your family would be welcomed in Stormwind with open arms."

"Or Darnassus." Tyrande stepped forward.

"I offer you a home and a place with us. You can have your strange little business in Stormwind, and when the next campaign comes along, you can find yourself sent to the front lines if you so desire. General Grogek would be a welcome addition as head of training. I've seen what he can do, and I've seen what we've had to send out. Instead of being a second step, he can be a first step. Tulani is already highly sought after for her work, and Jordan was already one of my finest officers. No one would be allowed to question your claim to your children, and those two massive beasts."

Elunara ran her hands over the cat's heads. "And the rest?"

"I extend the offer to anyone who wishes to follow Elunara. I feel that anyone who has pledged their loyalty to Elunara would do anything for the good of the Alliance. Even you Zelinnia. Consider the offer to come to Stormwind with your family."

"There's one major problem." Renwa sighed and rubbed his neck.

"Yes?" Varian raised an eyebrow.

"Charnak."

Elunara smacked her forehead. "I forgot about that loon."

Varian's eyebrows shot up. "Is he the Orc I've read about in your reports?"

"Yes. He follows me zealously. I will have to await his return and then deal with him."

"He hasn't been back in months." Renwa shook his head. "How will you deal with him?"

"The same way I always have... by the seat of my freaking pants."

Varian took her hands. "Please, please consider my offer. Think about it and make your decision."

"I will. For now, WE HAVE SHIT TO CELEBRATE!" Elunara threw her hands in the air.

The party went all night, and the kids were all sleeping in a pile by the fountain. In the early morning hours, Elunara climbed up the fountain. "GUYS!" She flailed her arms. When everyone was looking up at her she smiled. "First off, Grats on the win!" Everyone cheered. "Second, thanks for all the birthday wishes and gifts!" More cheers and welcomes. "I have decided that I am sick of this damned planet, and I want to go the hell home." The crowd roared. "So, over the next however long, I will be setting up my shit and family to head back into Stormwind. However, I will NOT be leaving until I deal with my follower, so you have some time. Thank you, and good night. I'm going to go crash on my face."

Elunara hopped down and scooped up Bradly. Grogek got Darguni and Tulani and Jordan all made their way after her. Once the boys were in their beds, Elunara sighed. "This WAS the best day." She leaned back against Grogek and took Jordan and Tulani's hands. I have the best family. Let's see what we can do next."

12