For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reaching up, he cupped her breasts. "I love your tits." He grinned. "Like they were made for my hands."

She leaned back and sighed. "And you have magic fingers."

He used those fingers to pinch and tug at her nipples; teasing them, rubbing his thumbs across the hard nubs. She began to buck her hips up and down, as he slid in and out of her. His hands moved down and gripped her hips, helping her to slam up and down on his hard dick. She dug her fingernails into his chest as she shuddered against him. The clamp of her wet folds made him release into her with a groan.

She tugged herself off and giggled. "Is that all you both got?" She winked.

"You know, I usually take the back, but this time I'll be nice." Grogek grinned. He grabbed Elunara by the waist and plunged his hard dick into her wet folds, pumping himself in and out. She groaned and wrapped her knees around his waist. He captured one of her breasts in his mouth and tormented her.

Jordan laughed. "How kind of you." He scrambled up and pressed himself into her ass.

She leaned back and put her hands against Jordan's hips. "Now this is what I want." She purred.

"You just love being filled up, don't you?" Jordan laughed, before licking her neck.

"Pfft, if I could get by with this all day every day, I'd probably be thrilled."

Grogek grunted. "Which is why you require two husbands."

"Of course. Now give it to me, damn you."

"As you wish." They said in unison.

They worked together, holding on to her body as they moved her up and down on both of their dicks. As her body clamped down on the pair of them, they wrapped their arms around her and just held on.