For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grogek carried her home.

"You know, part of me wants to complain about this, but I'm just enjoying the moment." She cuddled up to him.

He grinned and held her closer. "It's not often we get time alone."

"Do you ever regret that?"

"Sometimes I do wish we could have more time for just the two of us, but that would mean less of our family."

Elunara shrugged. "It just means I'll make more effort for us to have time alone."

"I'd like that. Though, I guess it has to wait a few days."

She snorted. "No, it just means we have to be careful and slow. As long as my ankle stays stabilized, we'll do just fine." He laid her in the bed and she yanked her shirt off. "Help me get my pants off in a way that won't jar my ankle." That done, she stuck her leg up in the air. "See? Now you just gotta hold my leg in a stationary position."

He laughed and undressed, before climbing in the bed. In one swift movement, he plunged into her, and she gasped in surprise. Laying the leg against his shoulder, he clamped his hand down and began to gently pump in and out.

She groaned and laid back. "Yeah, like that."

He moved his free hand down and played with the folds that surrounded him. His thumb worked on that soft nub at the top.

Closing her eyes, she sighed. "I often forget to stop and enjoy the softer things. Maybe I should break something more often."

In and out he worked, sliding his hand up and down her belly. He kissed her leg and increased his pace. She shifted to the side, and he helped her roll over, before immobilizing her leg and slamming into her. She groaned and grabbed her own hip. Quickly, he built up speed and intensity, until at last she cried out with the force of her orgasm. With a chuckle, he slowed down.

Pulling out, he shifted again, so he was on his elbows. Once she was nice and adjusted, he slipped one finger in her and slowly worked in and out. His thumb roamed around, and his fingers slipped through her soft hairs. "I do love the feel of you."

"Your fingers always know where to go." When he went in for a lick, she ran her hand on his head. "You always know me best." She murmured.

"You are my life mate." He spoke in a spate of orcish.

She responded in elvish. "I love you most."

He shifted up and slipped into her, his body wrapped together with hers. "I know you, I see you."

"You are mine, and I am yours."

They devoured each other, enjoying taste and feel.

12