For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh." Was Lucy's whisper.

"Is it here?" Elunara licked the hollow of Lucy's neck, and lightly dragged her teeth across. Lucy hissed and grabbed at Elunara. "No? How about here?" She traced Lucy's jaw with the tip of her tongue, before tracing back with small kisses. Lucy writhed under her. Elunara ran her fingers across Lucy's breasts, before cupping them and stroking the nipples. "That's a better reaction." Moving her mouth, she trailed her lips across the skin of Lucy's chest, before finding a nipple and sucking.

Lucy jolted under her attentions. "Oh, I like this one." Elunara grinned. With one hand, she manipulated the breasts and pinched and tugged at the nipple, and with her mouth, she sucked and bit and pulled. Lucy was panting and gasping, her head back on the couch, her back arched.

"Oh, Gods, I can't..." Lucy whimpered.

"Oh, I think you can." Elunara moved her hand down and quickly buried two fingers in Lucy. "Mm, that's my girl." She murmured, returning her attention to the nipple. She licked and sucked at the nipple while she pumped her fingers in and out. Running her tongue around the breast, Elunara grinned at Lucy's bucking. Letting go of the breast, Elunara moved her mouth down again and explored Lucy's belly with her tongue. Somewhere near her hips, Lucy went nuts again, groaning as she grabbed wildly at Elunara. "That's a fascinating spot."

She continued her descent, still using her two fingers to feel the inside of Lucy. She went for Lucy's thigh and traced patterns. Lucy jolted again, and her legs involuntarily closed on to Elunara, as her body clamped down on Elunara's fingers.

After waiting for Lucy to relax, she pulled out her fingers and licked them. "Not bad, my girl."

Wide eyed, Lucy stared at the ceiling. "Gods, it's never been like that."

"Such a shame." Elunara curled up on the couch next to Lucy. "Did that help the frustration?"

"Is it always like that?" Lucy whispered.

"Well, it depends on what you want. I figured you wanted earth shattering for this go. However, there's slow and sweet, nice and romantic, wild and crazy... any number of combinations." Elunara tapped a finger to her chin. "I wonder how Tulani compares in taste. I know Jordan is a little sweeter than Grogek."

Lucy shook her head. "The way you talk about it..."

"Sorry, I don't "do" meek. If you don't like how I describe things..." She waved a hand.

"No... I just..." Lucy ran her hands through her hair. "My brain escapes me."

"I don't blame you." She picked up her board and began to sketch Lucy."When you figure out what you want, you let me know."

12