For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, they're lovely..."

Elunara brushed the tear away from Tulani's cheek. "Consider them an extremely late wedding present."

"I don't know what to say." Tulani put a hand to her own cheek.

"Is it wrong of me," Elunara whispered. "To do this, knowing I'd make you cry?" She wiped tears from Tulani's cheek.

Tulani gave a watery laugh. "Oh, you're terrible. You'll have to be punished."

"I don't think punishment in on your mind." Elunara whispered, before she gently pressed her lips to Tulani's. "You see, I had this whole side plan..." She kissed Tulani's tears. "That we could make this little trip into a honeymoon of sorts."

"Really?"

"No one to interrupt just the two of us."

Tulani placed her hands on Elunara's chest. "Oh, I like that... very much."

"Good." Elunara pressed her mouth to Tulani's, as she slid her hands across the Draenei's hips. "I plan to make love to you in every city we visit." She murmured. "Starting now."

Gently, she pressed soft kisses across Tulani's lips, as her hand came up and cupped her jaw. "I love you, my beautiful girl." She whispered, before capturing Tulani's mouth again. Using her mouth and little scrapes of teeth, she worked her way down Tulani's jaw and neck. Pushing aside her dress, Elunara trailed her mouth across Tulani's shoulder.

Across her shoulder, down her chest and to the breast. Elunara cupped the breasts and pressed soft, gentle kisses on them, while Tulani groaned and ran her fingers through Elunara's hair. Pushing the dress to the floor, she pushed Tulani gently back on the bed. After helping Tulani to lie down, Elunara grinned. Pushing Tulani's legs up and apart, she licked Tulani with the flat of her tongue. Tulani gasped and grabbed her legs.

"Mm, hold those up a minute." Elunara purred. Using her thumbs, she spread Tulani apart and buried her tongue inside her wife. With care, and attention to detail, she ran her tongue along the soft edges. Tulani gasped and dug her fingers into her own legs. Elunara ran her hands up the undersides of Tulani's thighs. She turned her attention to the tattoos and scars, kissing and licking, sending shockwaves into Tulani. Swiftly, she dragged her tongue down to the center.

"Now you can put them down." She whispered, before burying her face and tongue into the slick, wet folds, delighting in the flavors she could coax out of Tulani.

12