For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara laughed. "I'm glad you're happy."

Jordan laid the baby in the crib. "I'll try to do better."

"That's all I ask." She kissed his cheek. "Now, go shower. You reek."

"Yes, Ma'am..."

Mark sighed and rubbed his neck. "That so sucks for Jordan."

"I couldn't imagine being in their position." Gerald frowned. "Hey, what did you mean when you said you can't claim that level of devotion? I thought you were pretty sold on Jenny."

"Oh, I am. But... well," Mark blushed. "Jenny kind of GAVE me to Elunara for her birthday..."

"Ah. Yeah, I couldn't imagine doing that either. Like Jordan, once I found my wife, I can't get it up for any other woman." Gerald laughed. "Chrissy found out the hard way."

"Hard way?"

"Oh, Gods, let me tell you what she did to me."

Mark's eyes went wide. "Oh, Gods, is she crazy?"

Gerald rolled his eyes. "Yes."

"Wait, you said Elunara has a list?"

"Oh, yeah. She records EVERYTHING to the tiniest and weirdest of detail."

Mark stopped walking. "Does that mean I'm in there??"

"It's Elunara, of course you're in there." Gerald tossed his hands up.

"Ok, now I feel ill."

"You can ask to see it if you want. If it bothers you that much..."

Mark started walking. "Does everyone get to see it?"

"Hell no. Those things she keeps locked up and in a code you can't even understand. She'd have to stand there and explain what each symbol meant." Gerald put his arms behind his head. "I only know her code because I've worked with her so long; and I was shocked she had the information. I've never actually seen it in any of her work. She must use invisible ink or some other method."

"Oh. Ok, I can live with that." Mark gave a sigh of relief. "Well, this is my turn. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Yeah, man."

12