For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well..."

"Hey, your new voice can't be any worse than your old voice." She winked.

Bryan nodded and headed on to the stage. After a minute, everyone just stopped and stared. Noticing everyone's expressions, he blushed and stepped back. "Sorry."

"No." Elunara blinked. "That was gorgeous."

"Wow, Bryan. I never knew you had that in you." One of the other kids breathed.

"Wait, I have an idea." Elunara grinned. "Lydia, you and Bryan sing a duet."

Lydia flushed. "What?"

"Give it a go."

"Well, alright."

After a moment of conference with Bryan, they stepped forward and began to sing. The other children began to bob their heads to the song.

Elunara nodded. "Look at that."

"Damn, Baby."

"Here, hold Lulu." She transferred the sling on to Jordan. She climbed up on stage. "Ok, you two, all three of us."

Elunara started the song, which was picked up by Lydia, and when he found the opening, Bryan joined in as well. Together they sang, attracting many others. Soon, the other children began to join in and all were singing and bouncing around together.

Varian followed the sound, and just watched as Elunara's glow encompassed the other two children. Anduin stepped in beside him.

Jordan stood up and climbed on stage. Gently laying Lulu on the stage, he whispered a suggestion to Elunara.

"I always do requests." Elunara grinned, before singing a lullaby.

Jordan wrapped his arm around Elunara, and together, they sang a lullaby to the baby. Lydia and Bryan loaned their voices, followed by Darguni and Bradly. The six of them formed a circle around Lulu. All of them raised their arms to the sky as the multihued glow surrounded them.

There were gasps in the quickly forming crowd, as Lulu was lifted by the energy, to hold in the center of her family. They linked their arms. As the glow was dispersed, the baby drifted back down to the stage.

Elunara scooped her up. "You're a blessed child."

"Our blessed child." Jordan grinned.

"THAT WAS SO COOL!" All of the children yelled at once.

Lulu startled and began to cry. Elunara began to cuddle the child, and Jordan wrapped his arms around her.

"Oops." Several children put their hands to their mouths and giggled.

"That... was beautiful." Anduin murmured.

"I love that woman." Varian whispered, before turning and leaving.

Back in the house, Elunara giggled. "That was hilarious, Jordan."

"Hey, like I said, you're not the only person who knows how to pull off a show."

"I'm just glad you care enough to think of it."

"Well," Jordan brushed a hand on the back of Lulu's head. "I have to take care of my daughter." He kissed the baby.

"Alright, that's it. I'm putting her to bed and then I'm fucking you." Elunara practically bounced upstairs. On the way back down, she laughed.

Jordan sat on the couch, completely naked, his hand wrapped around his dick. "I put the sign out, locked the door, and then got ready." He moved his hand up and down. "Was hoping you'd fuck it then suck it."

"Oh, in that order, huh?" She wiggled out of her clothes. "Well, I do take requests." She climbed on to the couch, her knees at his hips. With a groan, she slid on.

He wrapped his hands around her hips. "Judging by how wet you are... That meant something to you."

"It meant the world to me." She pressed her mouth to his, and he wrapped his hand around the back of her neck.

Gently, he slipped his tongue between her lips, savoring the flavor of her. Her hands slid back around his neck, and they danced their mouths together, tasting and enjoying one another. Slowly, she bucked her hips up and down. He groaned and tightened his grip as his dick slipped in and out of that delicious wetness. Her breasts pressed against his hard chest, and the sensation of her soft flesh drove him crazy.

"I want to come in your mouth." He groaned.

"At your request." She pulled off of him and slid down into the floor. Grabbing his dick, she slipped her mouth over the top.

He groaned and grabbed her hair. With one hand, he ran his fingers along her ear. She groaned on his dick, before she began to slide her mouth up and down, increasing her pace. He gripped her head and laid his head back. "Ah, Baby!" He cried, as he let himself go.

Elunara swallowed him down and looked up with a grin. "I think you're feeling better." She wiped her lips and climbed in his lap.

"You woke me up." He murmured, as he nuzzled her neck. "Made me realize what I was missing."

"Good."

"Speaking of missing..." He pushed her upwards. "I haven't given you nearly enough attention."

She stood up and put her knees on the couch behind his head. His fingers tugged her open, and he slipped his tongue inside. With a groan, she grabbed the back of the couch, one hand buried into his hair. In one hand he held on to her thigh, with the other, he plunged a pair of fingers into her. In and out, he pumped his fingers, licking the liquid that covered them. Slipping his mouth around a lip, he sucked and pumped into her. She shivered and grabbed at him. He shifted her and knocked her feet out from under her. She laughed hysterically, as he grabbed her ass and positioned her, slipping himself into that sopping wet center. With a groan, he pumped her hips rapidly up and down, before shoving her down and filling her. Her whole body shook, and she laughed as she clung to him.

"You're crazy!"

"Crazy wife, crazy life!" He laughed, snuggling into her neck.

"That's for damned sure." She cuddled against him.

12