For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed and ran the back of her fingers on his cheek. "You always keep me straight."

He took her hand and kissed it. "We always keep each other straight."

"Pfft, you hardly need direction."

"Maybe not, but I need you."

"Sentimental maniac."

"Insatiable whore."

She giggled. "We're quite the pair."

"That we are."

Jordan stuck his head in the door. "Were you coming back out, or am I taking over for the day?"

Grogek grinned down at Elunara. "What do you think?"

"Oh, I don't know. I'm feeling all appreciated by you... but Jordan on the other hand..."

He nodded. "I agree."

"Uhh, what?" Jordan blinked at the pair.

Grogek climbed out of bed and went to his closet. "You're taking over from here." He yanked on a pair of pants. "Not the training yard... Elunara."

Elunara rolled over on her side and propped up on her elbow. "Yes." She ran a hand over her hip. "I got the full workout from Grogek; I think I want a turn with you."

Jordan licked his lips. "Well, in that case..."

She laughed. "Hold on. I have to deal with Lulu." Climbing out of bed, she walked over to Jordan and ran a finger under his chin. "That will give you plenty of time to put your stuff away."

Grogek clapped a hand on Jordan's shoulder. "Do her right." He winked, before heading downstairs.

Elunara jumped when she heard Grogek pound on the boy's door.

"Get your asses up! You weren't worked THAT hard!"

Still nursing the baby, she watched from over the banister with a grin, as both boys scrambled to escape the house. Grogek winked at her and disappeared out the door.

She heard Jordan chuckle, and she grinned at him. He was already in nothing but his pants. "Well, that took record time."

Walking over, he ran his hands down her hips. "Anything for you." Leaning forward, he laid his lips, whisper soft on to hers. "You know, when first faced with this scene..." He brushed a hand over Lulu's head. "I was filled with terror and regret. Now... it makes me hard as a rock, to see you taking care of our child."

"Good." She shifted Lulu around. "That's the reaction I want you to have." She rubbed her nose against his. "Soon though, I'm moving her to mushy foods, and then you can have fun trying to feed her." She winked.

"Uh, something tells me I should try to get out of that one."

She giggled and moved Lulu to her shoulder. "No, see, then I get to be the one turned on by you caring for our child." She winked.

"Ok, that I can get behind."

Running a finger over his chest, she purred. "I know something else you can get behind."

She wiggled her naked butt as she went back into Lulu's room. Bending over, she tucked Lulu back into her crib. Looking up, she grinned at Jordan licking his lips, as he held on to the top of the doorframe with one hand. With a giggle, she walked back over to him and put her hands on his chest.

He wrapped an arm around her waist. "Where do you want to do this?"

"Well... you are giving me an idea." She strolled past him and went back into her room. When he followed her in, she pointed at the doorframe. "Remember? I put straps everywhere." She reached up and grabbed the set, before poking her butt out. "How about this?"

He ran his hands up and down her body. "Hm, that's beautiful, but I wish I was a little bit taller for the leverage."

"Oh, I forgot." She let go of the straps and went to a closet. She pulled out a wooden block and sat it on the floor. Popping out a couple of slats from the floor, she snapped it into its secured spot. "There you go."

"By damn, you really DO think of everything."

With a wink, she grabbed the straps again. "Goddess of Sex, remember?"

Stepping on to the board, he rubbed his hands down her body and laughed. "It's perfect."

"Of course. I designed it for you."

Rubbing his erection against her ass, he reached forward and cupped her breasts. "Oh, yeah. I'm going to enjoy this." Brushing her hair out of the way, he licked her neck. She shivered against him, and he grinned. Nibbling at her neck, he ran his hands up and down her body, caressing her breasts, her sides, her belly, before moving his hand down across her soft curls. He slipped his fingers across those wet folds.

Using his fingers to spread her out, he slipped his dick in the front. She arched her head back and groaned. Grabbing her hips, he pumped himself in and out several times, before pulling loose and pressing his wet dick into her ass. She tugged on the leather straps with a groan. His hands went back up and cupped her breasts, teasing and fondling her nipples, as he began to slide in and out of her tight ass. With a clench of his hand, he gripped her breast in one hand, and used the other to hold on to her ass, as he built up momentum. Grabbing her hips with both hands, he slammed into her and let go of himself.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, he laid his head against her back. Tugging himself free of her, he laughed. "Sometimes, when you clamp down, it kind of hurts."

"Aw, I'm so sorry." She tugged a hand free and brushed her fingers across the top of his hair. "But if you want me to kiss it and make it better, you're scrubbing it first."

He laughed into her back. "Yeah, I imagine so."

They walked down the stairs together, fingers entwined. He sighed and put his cheek against her shoulder. "I'd love to stay awhile... but I promised I'd finish that freaking paperwork today... aaaaaand I haven't even started on it."

She giggled. "Don't let the boys know... think of the discipline issues."

He raked his fingers through his hair. "Damned skippy."

Her ears twitched. "Looks like Lulu is up from her nap. I think I'll take her down to the training yard today. After a few errands."

"I'll see you there." He brushed his lips against hers.

12