For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elunara doesn't know the meaning of it." Tulani grinned.

"Hey, she told me she does... she just told it to fuck off." Jordan winked.

"Damned right." Elunara nodded. "I don't know what's going on in Grogek's head, because I haven't asked him yet. I will, believe that. But, we hold no secrets, we hold no lies. We're just not like that. My husband is a total sweetheart and he adores children. I was only able to give him the one, but we found others to fill our lives as well. It's obvious he's taken to your little girl, and that's just fine to me. You come along with the package, and that's just fine too." She shrugged. "I'll get Grogek to figure it out from there. No sense keeping you in the dark."

Susan stared at Elunara in complete shock.

"Classic Elunara." Chrissy sighed. "Well, let me know how that turns out." She waved a hand and walked out.

12