For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 67

Story Info
Jenny has a surprise visitor.
3.2k words
4.86
7.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan stood on the edge of the yard, fiddling with her fingers.

Grogek made his way over. "Are you alright?" He cocked his head to the side and ran his hand down her back.

"Well..." She stared at her toes and blushed. "I wanted to tell you... I mean, I figured I should..." Standing on her toes, she whispered in his ear. "I'm off my period." She dropped down.

His eyebrows shot up. "Is that so?"

"I just... thought I'd let you know." She giggled nervously and turned to run.

His arm shot out and he scooped her up around the waist. "Now where are you running off to, my little angel?" He purred into her hair.

"Well, I didn't want to do it HERE." She hissed.

He chuckled. "Of course not. But it IS rather naughty of you to get me hard and run off."

She put a hand to her cheek. "Oh, dear. Well, it's just that... I had to be sure, and then I thought you'd like to know, for... tonight. And since the children are napping..." Ducking her head, she could feel the heat flush into her face. "I think I messed up." She whispered.

"Oh, no. See, for that's what I'm going to be thinking about for the rest of the day." He licked behind her ear.

She shivered. "You're not... annoyed with me?"

"I'm quite pleased with you, actually."

Relaxing, she leaned back against him. "Oh, good. I just thought that I should keep you informed." She sighed. "I'm still trying to figure out how all of this works."

"Hm. You'll figure it out as you go." He softly raked his teeth across her shoulder.

"Oh, stop." Whimpering, she shivered.

Chuckling, he licked that tender spot. "I don't know, I haven't decided if my revenge is had or not."

"Oh, you're awful." She smacked his arm. "I have... things I should be doing." She wiggled out of his grasp and ran.

Grogek grinned as he watched her run off. Barking out a few orders, he turned and followed his tiny wife home.

Susan broke through the front door, letting it quietly close behind her, as she clung to the counter; her face flush, her body refusing to listen to her. She tried, rather unsuccessfully, to get the blood to stop flooding certain parts of her anatomy, while it roared in her ears.

The front door opened, and she tried to straighten up, only to have the back of her head crack into Grogek's chest. She rubbed her head with a wince.

His hands slid across her hips and to the front, as he rubbed his erection against her ass. "I believe we were having a conversation." He purred. Tugging up the front of her skirts, he slipped his fingers across her damp curls. As she panted against him, he slipped a finger in. "I see you were enjoying the topic at hand." He chuckled.

She arched up against him and groaned. "Gods, just toss me over and go." She whimpered.

"Well, I do take requests." He chuckled. He scooped her up and carried her upstairs. Once he laid her on the bed, he pulled his pants down and climbed up with her. Tossing her skirts up, he ran his fingers through one more time, before pressing himself into her, always careful of her small size.

She clung to the front of his shirt, gasping and moaning, as he pumped in and out of her. Her legs went up and back, allowing him to press more fully into her. His tongue went for that exposed spot on her neck, sucking and scraping, driving her wild. When she finally began to clamp down, she cried his name, and he lost himself with her.

Burying his face in her neck, he sighed. "I love to hear you call my name."

She put a hand to her mouth. "I can't believe I said that."

He sat up on his elbow and blinked down at her. "My name?"

"No! Earlier... downstairs..." She gestured "I've never said anything like that before."

He chuckled. "I rather liked it."

"Oh!" She grumbled. "I bet Elunara is to blame for that one." She crossed her arms and fought the heat in her cheeks.

Brushing her hair out of her face, he grinned. "Don't be angry with her."

"I couldn't be angry with her. I'm just rather embarrassed."

"Mm, keep this up and I'll have to show you how much I enjoyed it." He leaned down and nibbled in her lips.

Her breathing picked up. "Oh!" She whispered. "Um... take me, I'm yours?"

"Good answer." He buried himself back into her with a growl.

Elunara blinked at the signs on the door. Considering, she lightly knocked before pushing it open. Seeing no one, she started to change the signs, but stopped when she heard the noise. Leaving the signs in place, she made her way up the stairs. Seeing the scene in the bedroom, she grinned and leaned against the door.

"You know, if you two don't stop being so adorable, I'm going to run out of paper."

Susan was running her fingers along Grogek's lips, when she jolted and cracked him in the nose. "Oh gods! I'm so sorry!" She hovered her hands around his nose.

He rubbed his nose with a blink. "You're stronger than you look."

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright, little angel. It barely stung."

"Wait, it actually hurt?" Elunara blinked.

"A little."

"I'll be damned."

"I know, right?"

Susan looked back and forth. "What?"

"It takes quite a lot to injure this big lug." Elunara walked over and examined the injury. "It's red and everything."

"I didn't mean to!" Susan put her hands to her mouth.

"Oh, stop apologizing. This is just remarkable, it's not anything bad." Elunara ran her finger on Grogek's nose. "It's not even a real injury. The fact that this snoz actually felt a smidgen of pain from your tiny, untrained fist is surprising at most." She winked. "Just proof you're stronger than you look. In many cases, I think."

"Oh." Susan stared at her hand in amazement.

"Anyway, I take it you told him you were done with your week."

Susan went beet red. "How did you know?"

"First, I've already told you... I track this thing whether I like it or not. Second, you're naked... in bed... and sticky with it. I do believe the phrase is "duh"."

"Love, don't pick on her."

Susan sighed. "She's not. She's actually very right." She tossed her skirt down over her chilly legs.

"Don't stop on my account." Elunara shrugged.

"The girls should be up from their nap any minute." Susan sat up and stretched. "Ow!" She grabbed her back.

Both Elunara and Grogek jolted. "Are you alright?" They said at once.

She laughed. "I think I have a pulled muscle in my back. But, you're both so sweet." She put her hands on both people's cheeks.

"I'll get her." Elunara held out a hand.

"Get me what?"

"A back rub." She helped Susan out of bed. "Lay on the couch and I'll rub you out."

Grogek climbed out of bed and yanked his pants up. "While you tend to her, I'm going back to the yard."

"Give em hell." Elunara brushed her lips against his.

He chuckled. "When do I not?" He winked. Repeating the process with Susan, he grinned. "We'll finish our conversation tonight."

Susan put a hand to her cheek and watched him leave. "That man turns me into a quivering mass, in the worst sort of way."

"Pfft, you mean the best. Come on, let's get you rubbed out."

"Did you take care of whatever it was you were doing?"

"Yeah, it's all handled."

Elunara headed for a delivery and found arms wrapped around her. "Is this going to be a regular thing?" She sighed.

"It is if you keep saving my son." Gerald sighed. "Apparently, I'm a hugger."

"So am I!" Chrissy flung herself at Elunara.

"If you both don't stop crying on me, I'm going to need a new shirt."

Gerald wiped his cheek. "He called me daddy this morning, damn you."

Chrissy scooted over and grabbed the stroller. "That he did." She laughed.

"Told you." Elunara laughed.

Jenny hummed to herself as she put away the last of the dishes. The twins were down for a nap, and she finally had a moment of peace. Thinking that was Elunara at the door, she rushed over. Opening the door, she blinked at the man standing on her step.

"You..." She took a step back. "You're Mathias Shaw." She whispered.

"Yes I am. May I come in?"

"Is Elunara alright?" Her voice shook.

"Elunara is fine."

Jenny scanned through her memory. "Is... Mark?"

Mathias smiled. "No one is in ANY trouble that I am aware of."

"Oh. Come in, I guess." She scooted out of the way.

Looking around, he stepped in. "Why did you assume Elunara before your own husband?" He cocked his head to the side.

"Because Elunara works for you. I would imagine that Jordan or Elunara herself would be here if it was Mark."

"Ah. Smart girl."

"Can I ask WHY you are here?"

Behind his back, Mathias fidgeted his fingers. "I was reading through some of Elunara's Draenor reports, and she has quite a lot to say about you. I wanted to see how you were."

"Oh! Well, I'm pretty good, I guess. Trying to learn what Elunara taught me about standing up for myself and figuring out who I am. I don't want to teach my children the same fear I lived with."

"That's good." He nodded. "May I see them?"

"Yes, of course. I see no problem." She brushed past him. "Do be quiet; it's so hard to get both of them down at the same time."

"That's fine. I imagine it would be." He peered into the room at the two sleeping children. "They're so peaceful." He murmured. "Tell me... your mother..."

Jenny froze.

"Did..." He swallowed the lump in his throat. "Did she suffer... at the end?" He near whispered.

Slowly, she turned to him and stared. "You..." She put her hands to her mouth. "You're him?"

He raked his fingers through his hair. "I'm not asking forgiveness, I'm not even asking you to understand... I just want to know... if the woman I loved..." He sighed. "suffered in the end."

Jenny slid to the floor, because her legs could no longer hold her weight. "Why?" She whispered.

He closed the children's bedroom door. "Because I wanted to keep her safe." With a sigh, he stepped away. "I couldn't even be there for her in her final hours."

"But why now?"

"Because you are Elunara's."

"What?"

Sighing, he sat down, his elbows on his knees, hands clasped together. "I could never come see any of you, because I was terrified that someone would use you against me. I had to keep you safe, no matter what the cost. We met in secret, we loved in the dark. No one could know. I couldn't even be there for the birth of my children. The distance I kept, was only to keep you safe. I know how often Elunara visits you, I know how much she loves you. I could only tell you now, because I know that, no matter what, Elunara would keep you safe."

"I..." Jenny stood up. "I have so many questions..."

"And I'll do my best to answer what I can."

"Did you know?"

"About Terrance's abuse? I had no idea. Not until Elunara's report." Another sigh. "Your mother only ever spoke the best of you. The both of you. Terrance was the big, strong warrior, and Little Jenny, the rare beauty."

"So you did see her."

"We always met up on our anniversary." He rubbed his forehead. "Under the same tree, damned near midnight. Even then, she always sparkled. When she got sick, I... I snuck into the house. That was the only time I ever got to really see you. She had brought me each infant, but..." Closing his eyes, he sighed. "But I got angry with her, told her that she'd risked you for nothing."

She put her hand on his arm. "You did what you had to."

He blinked at her. "What?"

"You..." She bit her lip. "Father, you did what you thought you had to. Elunara has taught me, that sometimes you do what you think is right, only to have it stab you in the face. I can't... I can't begrudge you that, because if I did, I'd have to begrudge Elunara for a few things."

"I..." He wrapped his arms around her. "Thank you." He whispered.

"I'm just happy to have some family again." She sighed. "Does... Elunara know?"

"I've told her, yes." He held tightly to her. "Please don't think it means anything to Elunara. It never has. She still loves you just the same."

"I've learned that Elunara does what she damned well pleases."

He chuckled. "That she does."

Jenny stood up at the knocking on the door. "I'm going to laugh if that's her." She yanked open the door.

"Came by to..." Elunara blinked at Jenny, doubled over, laughing. She looked down. "Am I dressed?"

"I'm sorry." Jenny giggled. "Come in."

Elunara stepped in. "Can I at least know the joke?"

"We were just discussing you."

"Sir!" She blinked. "Oh, you've told her?"

"Yes." He grinned.

"Cool." She turned to Jenny. "Came to see if you wanted an energy shot."

"Your blasé nature is always refreshing, Elunara." Mathias chuckled.

She shrugged. "I knew you'd get to it eventually, especially once you knew she was under my care."

He rolled his eyes. "Your confidence is never wavering."

She winked. "You know me, Sir."

"By this point, I wonder why you still call me "sir"."

"Habit, I suppose." She considered. "You ARE still my superior."

"As the situation would have it, I suppose."

Jenny looked back and forth with interest. "Are you saying you're not her superior?"

Elunara blinked. "Are you?"

"Should I ever retire... I might just pass it over to you."

Elunara fell over backwards.

Jenny blinked. "She..." She stooped down. "She's out."

"I'll be damned." He stooped down. "I wasn't aware she had the capacity to faint."

"Gods, my head." Elunara groaned. "Please tell me I've been drinking again."

"Afraid not."

"You wouldn't... would you?"

"By this point, I think you're perfect for the job."

"Aight, that's it... I'm figuring out how to transfer immortality."

He rolled his eyes and helped her to stand. "I have a feeling, that if it came down to it, you wouldn't turn down the job. You'd be in the perfect position to oversee... everything. How many people do YOU think I have you training?"

"I'm up to fifteen."

"Exactly. Not only are you our most proficient trainer, you also see through bullshit a hell of a lot quicker than most. I'd be proud to have you take over for me."

"Ugh, just don't do it ANY time soon, please? I have enough on my damned plate."

"Pfft, I didn't say I was retiring NOW." He shrugged. "I'm thinking, fifteen, twenty years? I'll be looking at a quiet retirement."

"That I can handle."

"Then we have an agreement." He grinned. "Maybe by then you'll have stopped the tantrums."

"Bite me." She snorted.

He made a noise. "I name you successor, and you're already a bitch about it."

"I repeat, bite me."

"Um..." Jenny had her hands to her mouth. "Am I to be quiet about this?"

"Please do." Elunara sighed. "That's all the hell I need."

"I don't know." Mathias considered. "If everyone thinks my death means they're stuck with you, people might try harder to keep me alive."

"THAT'S your ulterior motive!" Elunara pointed. "I'm on to you!"

Mathias grinned at her. "Would I do that?"

"Geez, Gerald would never let me live this down."

"I remember how angry you were that I assigned him to you... now you're siblings."

"Funny how that works."

Elunara whistled as she fed the three cats. Jarvy was starting to get bigger than his daddy. She turned and went for the door. "Oh, hey Ger--"

"WHAT THE HELL??"

She blinked. "What did I do now?"

He pointed across the way. "THE HELL?"

"I need more words than that." She sighed.

"THERE ARE NO WORDS!"

Closing one eye, she frowned. "Mathias told you, didn't he?"

"YES!"

"I'd kill him, but that'd just start the chain of succession." She snorted.

"THE HELL?"

"Ok, seriously, stop screaming. If you wake up Lulu, I will punch you. Get your ass in here." She snapped the door shut. "You didn't tell anyone, did you?"

"I was a little too fucking SHOCKED, thank you very much!"

"He did that on purpose, I fucking know it." She snorted. "Besides, why are you so upset?"

"Because I..." He stopped and considered. "I don't actually know why. I guess cause you're completely bugfuck, and Mathias isn't?"

"Yeah, but you and I both know my skill, and the fact that I would do anything to better the Alliance." She shrugged. "It's actually not that far off a concept. Even if I did completely fucking black out when he told me."

"I kind of would have paid to see that." He tapped his chin. "The Whore, leader of the SI:7. Isn't that a kick in the ass?"

Elunara was drawing on the platform when Jenny put her twins by Lulu and sat down. "Can I ask you something?"

"You know you can."

"How long have you known?"

"Since a little after I found out you were pregnant."

"So, when I was poisoned..."

"I'm stopping you there, because when you were poisoned, I didn't even have time to react to what I knew. It wouldn't have mattered any damned way, because I don't care about such things. Just because he was my superior, didn't give me ANY reason to save you. You gave me reason to save you."

"This is just a lot to take in." She said quietly.

"I imagine it would be."

"The past couple of days, he's stopped by, just to chat a bit. It's a little odd, but I kind of like it."

Elunara brushed a hand over Jenny's hair. "Good."

"My children have a grandfather now."

"Even better."

Elunara laid the stack of papers on Mathias' desk. "There's my latest evaluations. You'll see I think three of them are due for something a little more specific."

He flipped through the stack. "Through as usual."

She tapped her fingers on his desk. "Does this mean we're friends?"

"It might."

"Hm." She considered. "Strange, but I'll adapt."

"Which has always been the number one reason I would even consider you. That ability to adapt any situation to your benefit. It is your evolution as a person, which has cemented my decision. It is your unwavering devotion to Jenny that even allows me to speak to her now." Leaning back in his chair, he put his hand on the stack of papers. "I never did thank you for saving my daughter."

Waving her hand, she grinned. "She was my friend before she was your daughter."

"Ouch."

Elunara winced. "I didn't mean it like that."

"Yet it is an accurate assessment." He shrugged. "Just... keep my daughter safe, will ya?"

She grinned with her teeth. "No one will hurt our Jenny."