For the Whored: Stormwind Ch. 78

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara shivered. "It will be awful." Shaking herself, she sighed. "But it is what it is. I love them with every fiber of my being and I HATE; absolutely HATE the thought of any of them coming to harm. I love them. This is the truth. I love Varian, with all that I am, because that is WHO I am now. I'm no longer that broken husk, waiting for her next meal of men. I am Elunara. My husbands are Grogek and Jordan, my wife is Tulani, and soon, oh, so VERY soon, my husband will ALSO be Varian. That tiny nugget of truth makes my existence worth living."

The entire area erupted into cheers and clapping.

Elunara jolted and her board clattered to the ground. "Dear GODS, people!" She put a hand to her chest. "Don't DO that!"

Varian scooped her up and claimed her mouth for his own. She wrapped her arms around his neck and went for it. The crowd went nuts.

Later that night, Elunara lay in bed, staring at the ceiling. "Wow..."

Varian chuckled and kissed her temple. "I had to show my appreciation."

"I'm not sure I can move my... anything."

"I'd take advantage of the situation... if I could move either." He cuddled up to her. "I think he finally understands." He ran his hand over her belly.

"Good." She curled up under his arm. "I'd rather your son like me, at least a little... instead of resenting my existence."

"I agree." He chuckled and fiddled with her hair. "Since you're too exhausted... this is the best time to tell you, they require a coronation ceremony as well."

"Fuuuuuuuck..." She whimpered. "Why can't you maniacs just accept proclamations?"

"Damned if I know." He snorted.

12