For The Whored: The Future Ch. 03

Story Info
Bryan makes a move.
3.3k words
4.8
7.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lydia sighed as she made her way through town.

"Hey, Lydia."

"Oh, hey Bryan."

"How are you doing?"

"Better." She sighed. "I just wanted to sing. Care to join me?"

"Of course." He took her hand and smiled. "Anything to see you smile."

"Thanks." She gave him a faint smile. They reached the amphitheater.

"Oh! Bradly." Bryan dropped Lydia's hand. "I didn't... well; of course you're out here."

Bradly raised an eyebrow. "Huh? Oh, Lydia. Are you going to sing?"

"Yeah, it... it makes me feel better. Why are you out here?"

He gave a shaky shrug. "It helps me think."

"Hm." She climbed onto the stage. "Bryan, will you sing with me?"

"Perhaps in a little while." He flushed and sat beside Bradly.

When Lydia began to sing, Bradly closed his eyes. "She turned me down, you know."

"What?" Bryan blinked at Bradly.

"I'm just the dumb little brother." He sighed.

"Oh." Bryan bit his lip. "What are you going to do now?"

"Figure out what I want in a mate, I guess." He scrubbed his fingers through his hair. "I thought it was her..." He sighed. "Now, I don't know what I want."

"Well..." Bryan was mesmerized by Lydia's song. He sighed. "Maybe it's someone you haven't noticed yet. Someone nearby... that waits... hoping..."

"Well, you might as well try." Bradly grumbled.

"What?"

He shrugged. "Lydia doesn't want me. Maybe she'll give you a chance."

"Oh." Bryan frowned. "It's not Lydia I want..."

Bradly blinked. "She's not? But... you..."

Bryan shrugged. "I have been accused of being too touchy feely, I guess." He scratched the back of his head. "Eh. Whatever." He sighed. "They don't want me."

With a laugh, Bradly whacked Bryan on the back. "Never know til you try. But, hell I tried, and got smacked on my ass." He sighed and closed his eyes. "Now she lives in my house and I can't even touch her."

"That must hurt." Bryan chewed on his thumbnail.

"At least she gave up on Darguni, so I don't have to sit and whimper over that one." He grinned. "And I get to listen to her sing in the shower."

"I sing in the shower." Bryan whispered.

"Yeah, but... just like her... you sing like an angel. It's kind of fascinating."

Bryan blushed. "You think?"

"Why aren't you up there singing? It would bring her joy."

He scrambled to get on the stage. Bryan took Lydia's hand and together they sang a beautiful duet.

Later, Bradly waited for her. "Lydia?"

She pushed her hair out of her face and sighed. "Yes, Bradly?"

"Can I ask you something completely stupid that will probably get me punched in the face?"

Lydia rolled her eyes. "What now?"

"Can I kiss you? Just once?" He added hastily. "Maybe... maybe I can get you out of my system then."

Lydia groaned. "Gods, Bradly. Let it DIE."

He raked his fingers through his hair. "It's all I think about." He whispered. "And I think... maybe if it's awful... I mean... if you can't enjoy kissing someone, how could anything else work?"

She raked her fingers through her hair, and let out the breath she was holding. "I can't fault your logic." She dropped her hand. "Fine. ONCE!" She jabbed a finger at him. "You hear me? You ask again, and I'll sick your mother on you."

He winced. "That's a hell of a threat."

"Bradly!"

Holding up his hands, he sighed. "Alright, alright."

She scooted close to him and angled her face up. "Alright, do it."

He chuckled. "Sweetheart, I've been waiting so long for this one chance..." He put his knuckle under her chin. "I plan on doing it right."

"Wha...?"

Brushing his lips against hers, soft as a whisper, his other hand came up and crushed into her soft blonde hair, pressing her deeper into his mouth. He danced his lips with hers, flicking his tongue across her lips, savoring the flavor of her.

Before she realized what she was doing, she was clinging to him, responding in kind. She broke the contact with a gasp.

"Oh, Gods, Lydia." He breathed; his forehead against hers.

"What did I just do?" She whimpered.

"The best thing..." Was his whisper.

She struggled against him. "No!" She pounded her fist on his chest. "Let me go!"

Reluctantly, he opened his arms and watched her reject him again as she ran away. He made his way back down to the amphitheater and held his head in his hands. "Gods... why must you torment me?" He whimpered.

"Bradly? Are you okay?"

He jolted. "Oh, hey, Bryan. Yeah, I'm fine. I just made the biggest mistake of my life."

Bryan cocked his head to the side. "Did Elunara disown you?"

"No. She might... I kissed Lydia."

"Oof. After she already rejected you?"

"Yeah... Momma might just kill me."

Bryan sat down beside Bradly and put a hand on his back. "Well, you could always join my family."

Bradly snorted. "I'll keep that idea on the plate."

"Why'd you do it?"

He sighed and leaned back. "To see if it was worth it. I mean, you can't have a relationship with someone you can't stand to kiss."

"That makes a lot of sense." Bryan nodded and looked up. "The stars are pretty tonight."

"That they are." Bradly sighed. "I'd hoped to watch the heavens with an angel." He murmured. Closing his eyes, he sighed again. "I guess it's not in my stars."

After a moment, Bradly's eyes shot open. Bryan was over him, eyes closed, their lips pressed together. He gasped, and Bryan pressed his advantage. Bradly finally managed to get his hands on Bryan's face and tugged him back. "ME?" Was all he could manage to say.

Bryan grabbed Bradly's arms. "Gods, I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me." He turned brilliant red.

"ME?" Bradly repeated, still too stunned to think clearly. He released Bryan's head.

"Well, you're so brave and handsome and..." Bryan ducked his head and fiddled with his fingers. "I like watching you. But you've always been so gone on Lydia..."

"I'm flattered, but... but..." He blinked and frowned. "Hm."

"I'm not hearing a no." Bryan flushed.

"I... I need to give this more thought." Bradly scrubbed his fingers through his hair.

Lydia slammed through the house.

"The hell's the matter with you?" Elunara looked over the banister.

"Bradly kissed me!"

"Ugh, that boy, I'm going to bust his ass."

"I let him." Lydia yanked at her hair.

"Oh, really?"

"Can you come down here?"

"Uhh, as soon as Grogek finishes."

Lydia looked up and flushed. "Oh." Elunara was leaning on the banister, completely naked.

"Seriously, did you even LOOK at the si- oh, there he goes."

Grogek chuckled. "Yes, I'm finished with you for the moment." He licked Elunara's neck.

"I plan on having you again as soon as I deal with little miss sexually confused."

Lydia wished she could curl under the couch and die.

"Now, about this kiss." Elunara had tugged on a light robe.

Lydia flushed. "Bradly asked if he could kiss me to "get it out of his system". Next thing I know, he's turned my brain to mush and I'm halfway to stripping him naked."

"I think you should."

"Go back to your room, Darguni."

"What? I'm just pulling "a you", I think they should just fuck and be done with it."

"BED!"

"Alright, alright. Let me just get the book I'm after."

"GODS! THIS HOUSE!" Lydia tossed her hands up.

"Can you people be QUIET?!" Tina stuck her head over the banister.

"YEAH! Some of us SLEEP here!" Lulu crossed her arms.

"BED! ALL OF YOU!" Elunara yelled.

Jordan stuck his head over the railing. "Gods, you love yelling at your freaking kids in the middle of the night."

"Can I PLEASE speak to Lydia ALONE? GODS why did I let all you fuckers move in?"

"THE NEXT PERSON TO INTERRUPT; GETS PUT UNDER MY COMMAND TOMORROW!" Grogek bellowed.

Everyone vanished in a hurry.

"Thank you, Sugarbear."

He nodded and went in the bedroom.

Lydia flopped on her bed. "Ugh."

"So now you have a thing for Bradly."

"Kill me." Lydia whined.

"Start talking."

"It was amazing." She sat up and sighed. "Gods, who knew he had a mouth like that? Well, I guess you did."

"Ugh. No. I do not have sex with my children. I also haven't heard of him kissing anyone else, so who the hell knows where it even came from." She tapped her chin. "Well, he probably got it from my books. I know Darguni reads them religiously. Bradly's gone through them a time or two."

"All I know is, I was expecting it to be one of those icky brother kisses kind of thing, and instead I'm now wondering what else I'm missing." She groaned.

"Wait... did... you let him kiss you and then run off like a moron?"

"I had to protect my sanity!"

"Oh, look a mini Zelinnia."

"What?"

"Zelinnia did the same thing to Renwa..." Elunara grinned.

Lydia stared in horror.

At the opening of the door, Elunara stuck her head out of Lydia's bedroom door. "You're in late."

"I guess I am." Bradly looked around. "Everyone gone to bed?"

"Yeah." She left the door cracked behind her.

"Hm."

"What's up, doll baby?"

"So, um, apparently I like men too."

Elunara froze. "What?"

"Yeah, um, Bryan? Uhh Jerry and Louis' kid?"

"I am well acquainted with Bryan."

"Yeah, well, he kissed me. I didn't mind it so much."

"And here I thought Darguni got the most of me." Elunara laughed. "How are you going to deal with this one?"

"I... haven't figured that part out. But, you know how you're always telling us to follow our hearts?"

"Yeah?"

"I didn't mind so much." He cocked his head to the side. "I guess if Lydia won't have me..."

"I'm going to stop you right there. What in THIS house, says you have to settle for just one?"

"Yeah, but... this family works because everyone agrees with everything. If Lydia won't have me, then maybe I look at Bryan. If Lydia will have me, then I have to figure out my relationship with her before I can do anything else." He shrugged.

Elunara walked over and put her hands on his face. "That's my good boy." She kissed both of his cheeks. "Go to bed, sort this stuff out tomorrow."

"I love her, momma. I just wish I could make her see it."

"Sweetheart, she's got to figure herself out first." She hugged him.

"Good night, Momma."

"Good night, Bradly."

After watching Bradly go to his room, Elunara leaned over to Lydia's door. "You might want to figure that one into your weird little mind." She headed upstairs.

The next day, Lydia sighed and leaned against a tree. Her body was yelling at her to do one thing, her mind was balking at the thought of it. She stood up and marched down to the training yard. Making her way through, she tapped Bradly on the shoulder.

"Oh, hey. What's up?"

"Can I speak to you?" She jerked her head and swallowed the lump in her throat. "Alone."

"Of course." His eyebrows shot up, but he followed her anyway. "Are you alright? You're walking funny."

"I'm fine." She grit her teeth.

"You don't sound fine." He put his hand on her back. "Did you screw up a muscle?"

She spun around. "Look, you!" She jabbed a finger in his face. "I don't know what weird ass game you're playing here, but I ain't buying it."

"Huh?" he dropped his hands and stared at her. "You've lost me."

"Where did you learn to kiss?"

He blinked. "That's... not the track I was expecting."

"Answer me!"

Blushing, he wiped his hand on his mouth. "I read Momma's books... and," He licked his lips. "Practiced on my pillow?" Scratching the back of his neck, he sighed. "Look, I'm sorry if I upset you... or screwed it up. I mean... I kinda just went for it and I..." His confusion jumped a mile, by the fact that she had her mouth pressed against his. He returned the affection, wrapping his arms around her. "Gods, sweetheart, you drive me insane."

She gasped for air. "Gods, why do I want you so badly?" She ground out. "This has to be a trick."

"Please." He begged. "Please let me have you."

Lydia considered. "The house is empty."

He grabbed her hand and headed down. Stopping at the door, he fiddled with the signs.

"Let's go to my room and lock the door. Don't worry about the sign." Lydia gasped.

"Good enough." He whispered. He tugged her into her bedroom and closed the door.

She reached down and locked it. Putting both hands on either side of her face, he captured her mouth for his own. Their mouths danced together, as she ran her hands on his breastplate. "You're wearing too much for this." She whispered.

"Damned right I am." He was out of his armor in record time.

She slid her hands over his bare chest. "When did this happen?" She shook her head. "Gods, I still remember..."

He kissed her again. "Let's not go there." He went for her mouth again, while his hands slipped under her shirt. He tugged it up and off. "You're so beautiful." He whispered, as his hands cupped and fondled her soft breasts. He groaned at the feel of them, better than anything he ever imagined. Bending down, he took a nipple into his mouth and began to suck. She gasped and grabbed wildly at him.

Finding the edge of her skirt, he shoved it to the ground. Pushing her back to the bed, he was careful to lay her down gently, before climbing in on top of her. He kissed her mouth, her chin, her jaw, before trailing his mouth down her neck and across her shoulder. She gasped and arched against him. His fingers trailed down her belly and across her hip, before finding those soft curls. He groaned at the feel of her soft folds between his fingers.

She tugged at his pants. "I can't take it anymore." She whimpered. Once he was free of his pants, she stared. "That's... bigger than I was expecting."

"Don't worry, Sweetheart, we'll fit perfectly." He captured her mouth again, moving between her legs. Positioning himself, he rubbed the tip through her wet folds and almost lost himself. Struggling for composure, he slipped himself into her, inch by glorious inch. When he finally made it all the way in, he just laid there and enjoyed her slick flesh surrounding him.

She dug her nails into his back. "Oh, that's better than I imagined."

He grinned. "It gets better." He whispered, as he moved himself in and out of her with a stroking rhythm.

"Oh! Oh, that's..." She buried her face into his shoulder.

His hands roamed her soft little body, as he pumped himself. He whispered promises and love, as he drove her up and over. Her legs came up on his sides and he clung to her leg for dear life, before letting himself go.

"Ah! Ok, that's just weird feeling."

Bradly chuckled as he twirled his fingers in her hair. "You sound like a virgin."

"I AM a virgin you ASS!" She whacked him in the shoulder.

He blinked down. "But... there was supposed to be resistance if you were..."

She turned scarlet and jerked her head to the nightstand.

Leaning over, he opened the drawer. Taking out the metal object, he laughed. "Only my mother..."

"Shut up." Lydia grumbled, her arms wrapped around his back.

"Sweetheart, you've got to let me know..."

"I'm still working it out, ok?"

With a sigh, he stroked her forehead. "I kind of hoped that, we'd lose our virginities together, and then BE together..."

"Well, you're ahead of that game, aren't you?" She snorted.

"Huh?"

"I certainly wasn't YOUR first."

"Um, yes you are." He sighed. "Would you stop second guessing everything? It's very frustrating. My mother, Goddess of Sex herself, wrote PLENTY on the subject. I may not have studied the damned things like Darguni does, but I did read them, and I have read every trick in the book for maintaining my dignity so that I could make it special for us." He raked his fingers through his hair. "Instead of cuddling with my beloved, I feel like I'm laying with an angry cat!"

"He really studies them?" She blinked.

"Every moment of every day, if he's not at the yard, or sticking it into a willing body, then he's got one of mother's books in his hands."

She snorted a giggle. "Oh, Gods."

"You should have been there the day he took one of her books down to the yard. Not only did he piss Grogek off, he ripped one of the pages. I thought we'd STILL be finding the pieces of his body."

"I couldn't imagine being that obsessed with sex."

"Well, he IS Elunara's biological son."

"I wonder if he'll eat energy like she does."

"No sign of it so far." Bradly shrugged. He sighed. "Not the topic I was hoping for after we finally had each other..." He twirled a lock of her hair.

"What were you hoping for?" Lydia sighed.

"Love, kids, and marriage." He sighed and rubbed his cheek on her forehead.

"Hm." She sighed. "Bradly, I'm sorry."

"Don't tell me you're rejecting me again." He flopped his head on the bed.

"No." She said quietly. "I'm apologizing for jerking you around so much. I just don't understand myself. You've always been an annoying kid brother, and then you said all that to me in the library that day, and everything flipped on its head. I can't believe I let you kiss me." She grumbled. "Then I just had to find out if the body matched the mouth." Growling, she scrubbed her hands over her face. "This is all so damned confusing."

With a chuckle, he tugged her hands down. "Now don't do that, I wouldn't want you to bruise that beautiful face."

"And then I feel like I have to ask how Bryan fits into all of this."

He froze. "Heard that, did you?"

"Was hard not to." She mumbled.

"Truth is... I don't know." Sitting up, he put his arms on his knees. "I'm not even sure how that works, to be honest. I mean, mother has written extensively on Jerry and Louis and a few other male couples she's conned into letting her watch... but I skimmed that stuff. It didn't seem to be on my list. I was always going to marry you, what did I care about male relationships? Then Bryan kisses me, and instead of being grossed out, I was... curious."

Lydia sat up and absently rubbed her cheek on his arm. "I guess that would be kind of weird." She sighed. "I guess that's why your mother keeps telling us that we have to figure out who we are before we leap into things." Closing her eyes, she searched her heart. "Curious..."

"What?"

"Close your eyes and search your heart." She whispered. "Do you want to know what mine says?"

"I would love nothing better." He whispered.

"It's telling me, that I want both for you."

"Huh?"

Raking her fingers through her hair, she laughed. Up on her knees, she shoved him back and straddled his stomach. "You should have both."

"Both what?" He ran his hands on her hips and licked his lips.

"Like your mother..." She bent down and brushed her lips against his. Then, she put her arms across his chest. "I wouldn't mind dating you..."

He gasped. "You mean it?"

"My heart says I should pursue you."

"Sweetheart, I'll..."

She put her finger over his mouth. "I also, would not be hurt, if you allowed Bryan to pursue you as well."

"What?" He blinked.

"Well, your mother has Grogek AND Tulani. There's nothing wrong with that. Though," She tapped a finger to her chin. "I draw the line at you having a second girlfriend. At least, at the moment. We shouldn't go full Elunara immediately."

He tugged her forward and assaulted her mouth. "I won't make you regret this."

"Something tells me I won't." She grinned.