For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 07

Story Info
Susan has her baby.
2.7k words
4.74
7.2k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan sat on the edge of the platform and sighed. "Grogek... I know you'd be out there yelling at someone by now."

"I'm just observing today." He stood beside her, his arms crossed.

"Yeah, sure." She snorted. "Almost ten years we've been married. I've learned you by now."

"Elunara went into labor on a day like this. About the same time frame. I risk nothing." He sighed. "I wish she didn't leave for Ironforge, but I understand not dropping your life for another two months."

"Oh, I'm fine. Just large." She rubbed her hand on her belly. "In fact, I think she's sleeping."

He put his hand on her belly with a laugh. "That's rare."

"She is an active one." Susan laughed. "It's a relief for her to finally be quiet." She jolted. "Damn, I spoke too soon."

"Are you alright?"

"She just kicked me."

Grogek put a cheek to her belly. "Hey, you... Behave." He jolted back and rubbed his face. "We have another troublemaker in the works."

Susan rubbed her belly. "Now, now. It's bad enough you kick me, there's no need to kick your daddy too." She jolted. "Ow."

"Feisty little bugger." Grogek laughed.

"Wrong ow." Susan whimpered.

He was instantly on alert. "No."

"Yes." She doubled over.

"No! NO! Elunara isn't here!"

"Grogek..." Susan grabbed out, tears in her eyes, vision blurring. "Help me."

"SOMEONE FIND ELUNARA!" He roared. "GET TO IRONFORGE NOW!" He scooped Susan into his arms and bolted for the healer building. "INA!"

"Ina is... Oh, Grogek. Oh, no... no. Tell me..."

"Tia!"

"Alright, alright. I can't do what she does, but I'll try." Tia gestured to a room.

"How do you know that Elunara isn't here?" He laid Susan gently on the table.

"Because Bradly brought Bryan in."

"Where is he?"

"This room." Tia gestured.

Grogek opened the door. "What the hell happened to Bryan?" He shook his head. "It's not important right now. Bradly, Susan's gone into labor. You're the fastest there is."

"She left Argy, I'll take him." He bolted out of the room.

Ina shook her head. "I'll finish healing you later, I need to help Susan."

Bradly held up his hands. "ARGY! I KNOW YOU UNDERSTAND ME! I NEED YOU TO TAKE ME TO ELUNARA!"

Argy dropped down and shook his head back and forth.

"I don't have TIME for the gear!" Bradly leapt on Argy's back. "Take me!"

Grogek clung desperately to Susan's hand. "I'm here, my love. We'll find her. Don't you worry."

With a groan, she woke up. Looking around, Elunara scanned her memory. She had gotten on the tram back. Her arms were tied up behind her head and she sat on the floor. Scanning the area around her, she frowned. The Brawler's Pub. Why the hell was she here?

"Ah, you're finally awake."

She spotted the ugly little dwarf. "Howdy, Jameson. It's been awhile."

He struck her in the face. "Twenty fucking years."

"Twenty four."

He hit her again. "Whatever."

His strikes might as well have been butterfly wings, but she was a professional, and she would act it out until she got what she wanted. "Guess you're still pissed about the three and a half inches comment."

He struck her several times. "You listen here, bitch. I run this show now, and you'll fucking do as I say!"

"Is this just a revenge plot, or are you actually after something?" When he started hitting her again, she pressed her teeth down against the inside of her lip. When he finally landed a decent blow, she bit the top layer off and spit blood.

Pleased with this, he snarled. "I need you out of the way. I don't know how you've managed to do it, but you've wrapped the faction leaders around your little finger. My plans have been in the works for entirely too long." He took out a small packet and tapped it in his hand.

"What do you plan on doing about me?"

"Slitting your throat of course. That IS your preferred method of execution, isn't it?" He laughed and laid the packet on the table. "With you out of the way, everything can proceed according to plan. I've been tracking you for months. I thought I'd lost your trail when you took those beasts of yours, but when you dismissed them? Hah! Stupid move. The tram is pathetically easy to maneuver around."

"So what's with your silly little package? The one on the table, not your pants."

"Cocky BITCH!" He hit her several times. When she lolled her head around, he sneered. "That's for me to know, and you to never find out." Pulling out a dagger, her leered at her. "Perhaps, before I slit your throat, I'll destroy that worthless pussy you're so fond of flinging around."

She grabbed him by the throat. "Yeah, not happening."

"H-how?"

"Sugarlips, I've been free for the last twenty minutes." She slit his throat and dropped him down. Pocketing the packet, she whistled to herself as she made her way out of the pub.

Coming out of the tram, she stretched.

"BABY! Where have you BEEN?"

"What's the matter, Sugar?"

"Susan went into labor TWO HOURS ago!"

"SHIT!" Elunara took off running.

"Elunara!" Grogek gasped. "Where have you BEEN?"

"I got kidnapped."

"That's not funny."

"I wasn't joking." She pushed him out of her way and laid her hands on Susan. "Sweetie, I'm so, so sorry." She channeled her energy into the woman.

"Oh, thank the gods." She whimpered.

"If I had any idea, I would have killed the rat bastard sooner."

"What?"

"Sorry, little love, you're going night night." She thumped Susan on the forehead. Summoning her dagger, she made the cuts.

"Seriously, WHAT?" Grogek blinked.

"Right, back pocket."

He looked over and tugged out a packet. "The hell is this?"

"No idea. Lunatic had me tied in the Brawler's Pub, bragging about whatever the hell that is."

Bradly clung to the beast for dear life. He sincerely wished he'd taken the flight path, but this way was quicker. Without warning, the beast turned and shot off in the wrong direction. "ARGY! DAMMIT!"

It refused to follow his direction and made its way instead, to one of the side zones. He recognized searing gorge. "This is NOT the time to fill your belly!" He was surprised when Argy landed beside SaTa. They chirped back and forth, before Bradly was launched back into the air. Argy turned and headed to Stormwind. "Shit, did she tram?" Argy just chirped a response. "I wish I could understand you like mom does." He sighed. "Well, get me back quickly, all of your bouncing is going to make me throw the fuck up."

"Man, she's a hefty little bugger." Elunara transferred the baby to Grogek's arms. "Ina, help me. You're better at this part.

"My little girl." He whispered.

Darguni stuck his head in the door. "They said Susan went into labor."

"Here." Grogek jerked his head.

"Oh, man, look at her." Darguni ran his finger over her mouth. "Dad! She has a fang, just like mine!" He rubbed his own fang.

"That she does. Opposite side, too." He grinned.

Bradly ran in. "Did mom show up?"

"I'm about to wake Susan." Elunara glanced back. She ran her fingers over Susan's head. "Wake up, Sweetie. Our husband has a baby to give you."

Susan groaned and put a hand to her forehead. "Is it over?"

"Look at our little girl." Grogek laid the baby in Susan's lap. "Now both of my wives have given me beautiful children." He grinned and kissed Susan's forehead.

"Holy crap, she has a fang!" Susan gasped.

"Just like mine!" Darguni grinned.

"So, what's her name?" Elunara stroked Susan's hair while pouring energy into her.

"I..." Susan bit her lip. "I don't know."

"I named Darguni as a combination of Darnassus, Grogek and Tulani."

When the baby began to cry, Susan automatically shifted her to feed. "Tilly." She laughed. "I was thinking tiger lily, but it seemed odd. I want Tilly."

Grogek rubbed his cheek on her head. "It's a beautiful name."

"Uh, I hate to be rude..." Bradly shifted and bit his lip. "But, can I borrow you, momma?"

"Yeah, sure, what's up?"

He sighed. "Some of the soldiers beat the crap out of Bryan... and he needs healed."

Everyone shifted to look over. "Which soldiers?" Grogek growled.

"I'll get you their names later." He raked his fingers through his hair. "I don't want to take away from Susan..."

"She'll be fine without me for a few minutes." Elunara followed Bradly out. "Oh, man... Bryan, what did they DO to you?"

Bryan sighed. "Ina already cleaned all of it out."

She sat and began to channel her energy into his body. "Who did this?"

"Thomas." Bradly growled. "Cheryl's little shit."

"I hate those fucking assholes." Elunara sighed. "Something will have to be done."

Bryan sniffled. "You... shouldn't be with me."

"Don't say that." Bradly brushed Bryan's hair out of the way.

"But..." He hiccupped. "I'll ruin your reputation."

"The hell does that mean? Like my mother, I make my own damned reputation."

"I just... I don't want anything to happen because of me."

Bradly wrapped his arms around Bryan. "Don't do this to yourself, sweetie. They're not worth it. I don't care if everyone knows. Hell, you've seen my crazy ass family, did that ruin their reputations?"

"Well..."

"Wouldn't care if it did." Elunara snorted.

Bradly kissed the top of Bryan's head. "Let's just get you healed, and we'll get you some more paper."

Bryan sniffled. "Thank you."

"Paper?"

"Thomas destroyed Bryan's work."

"Take some of mine and a spare board." She waved a hand. "Lord knows I have plenty."

"Thanks, momma."

"I have to get back to Susan."

Bradly took Bryan's hand. "Come on, let's go."

"Your mother's library is always so impressive." Bryan looked around the room.

"You should read mom's work. It's... fascinating." Bradly found the board and began to fill it with paper. "She shouldn't mind if I gave you a couple of new pencils while I'm at it. I saw they broke yours."

"Thank you." Bryan blushed. "You're so sweet."

Bradly brushed his lips across Bryan's. "You're mine now. I take care of what's mine." He whispered.

"Oh!" He gasped. He laid his head on Bradly's shoulder. "Can I draw you?" He whispered.

"Of course. Come on." Bradly led the way back to his room. "How do you want me?"

Bryan went scarlet. "That's a loaded question."

"Isn't it just?" Bradly gave him a wicked grin.

Bryan stumbled over his feet and fell into Bradly. "Oh, I'm so sorry."

"I never realized how adorable you are." Bradly murmured.

Bryan's breathing quickened as he pressed his mouth against Bradly's. Their fingers crushed into each other's hair, as their mouths and tongues danced together. Bryan's hands went up Bradly's shirt and dug his fingers into hardened flesh.

Bradly yanked his own shirt off, before kneeling. "How about I return the favor?"

"Oh!"

Pulling Bryan's pants off, Bradly ran his hand over Bryan's dick and grinned. "Not something I thought I'd find myself doing..." He slipped his mouth over the tip.

Bryan gasped, and grabbed wildly at Bradly's hair.

He lost himself in the enjoyment of what he was doing, even while his mind told him that wasn't the plan. The taste of his partner drove him harder and faster. When Bryan let go, he tasted the result with some interest. "Suddenly, I wish I had my mother's analytical mind." He wiped his mouth. "Perhaps I'll look at her notes."

Bryan blinked at him. "I rather think you do have her analytical mind. I've seen how you judge a situation."

"Perhaps." Bradly stood up and considered. "Where do you want me?"

Dully, Bryan blinked at him. "What?"

"You wanted to draw me?"

"OH!" Bryan flushed. "You switch topics too fast."

"Sorry, love. Where?"

"You... said love." Bryan whispered.

"Hm. So I did." He shrugged. "Then it must be true. Where?"

Bryan threw his arms around Bradly. "Oh, Gods. I never thought..."

"Aw, sweetie, don't cry..."

"I never thought I'd find someone to love me."

Bradly wiped Bryan's cheeks. "Please don't cry, love. It's ok."

Meanwhile, "Ugh, I forgot how much they eat in the first few weeks." Susan grumbled. "That fang isn't helping matters."

Tulani giggled. "I know what you mean. Darguni was just awful."

"Sorry, Momma Tuly..."

"Not like you could help it..." Tulani rubbed her hand on Darguni's head.

He sat in the floor, just watching. "I know I have stuff I should be doing, but..."

"Just like your daddy." Elunara grinned.

"Whaat?" Grogek grinned. He stood behind the couch, his hand on the baby.

"I hate how often you're right." Susan snorted.

"I get that a lot." Elunara laughed. "What now?"

"Seeing Grogek with his baby is making me want an army of the buggers."

Grogek kissed the side of her head. "We'll get to working on that as soon as you're healed." He winked.

Susan flushed. "Well, don't expect too much, it took ten years for Tilly to appear."

"Guess I'll just have to work harder." He raked his teeth across her neck.

"Oh, that's just not fair." Susan whimpered.

"I just want to..." Bradly stopped and blinked. "Oh, you're home."

Everyone looked back at him.

He blushed. "I just wanted some water." In nothing but his pants, he scooted to the kitchen.

Elunara sniffed. "I know what you've been doing." She drank her own cup.

Bradly had turned several interesting shades of red. "Mother..."

"Long as you enjoy yourself." She shrugged.

"Bradly, I..." Bryan yelped and ducked back in the room.

Bradly snagged his two cups of water and scooted back to the room, slamming the door behind him.

"Well, that was adorable." Susan giggled.

The door opened and Elunara narrowed her eyes. "Where have you two been?"

Lulu yelped and hid behind Tina. "Darnassus..." Tina admitted.

"Without asking?"

Tina winced.

"It was her idea!" Lulu pointed.

"I just wanted to see Granma." Tina shoved Lulu.

"You know Lulu's not allowed to leave without permission, and YOU missy, aren't old enough to be her keeper yet." Elunara crossed her arms.

"Sorry, Momma." Tina winced again. "We came back as soon as we got the news."

"I'll deal with the both of you later, come meet your new sister."

That night, Susan lay in bed and chuckled. "You know they're basically inseparable."

"Yes, but they need to keep each other on the same path." Elunara sighed and rubbed Susan's back. "You're healing well, my lovely."

"I'm feeling better too." She looked over. "Tulani, what are you doing?"

"Taking inventory of your clothes. The nicer dresses we can salvage and some of the others can be recycled."

Elunara rolled her eyes. "You and your clothing obsession."

Susan giggled. "I quite enjoy it."

"Of course you do." Elunara snorted. "You're one of those."

"One of those, what?" Grogek came in, drying himself off.

"Girls who love pretty dresses."

"Lu, MOST women love pretty dresses." Tulani snorted. "If anything, WE can call YOU "one of those"."

Elunara stuck out her tongue. Tulani bent down and captured the tongue, then pressed into the kiss.

Grogek watched them for a moment with a grin. "Speaking of which..."

"Sorry, Sugarbear, you can't stick your dick in her just yet." Elunara reached back and slicked her fingers through Susan's wet folds. "Nothing against enjoying a tasty treat however..."

Susan gasped. "Oh, Elunara, you're awful."

Grogek licked his lips. "I'm certainly up for that."

"Hey, how about an eating competition?" Elunara grinned.

He ran his tongue over his fangs. "I might have the edge on that one."

"Pfft, you wish." Elunara tugged Tulani into the bed.

Tulani gave a wild giggle. "I agree with Susan, you're quite awful."

"Complaining?"

"Not a bit."

"Good." Elunara yanked off Tulani's dress.

"Hey." Grogek smacked Elunara's hip. "Get off, no fair if you start early."

"Fine, fine." Elunara slid off of Susan's back.

"Do I get to watch?" Jordan leaned against the door.

"Of course."

When Susan and Tulani were both leaned back against the wall, with Grogek and Elunara between their legs, the pair grinned at each other.

"Go!" Jordan called.