For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 09

Story Info
Lydia takes Darguni for a ride
2.4k words
4.83
7.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bradly jogged up the stairs to Lydia's room. "Lydia? Sweetheart?"

"I'm an awful person." She groaned.

"Talk to me, baby."

"I can't stop thinking about it."

Bradly sighed. "Darguni's dick?"

"The whole thing! The... you buried in me, while I'm sucking on him.... I just loved the hell out of it, and now I can't stop thinking about how much I want to do it again." She buried her face in her pillow.

"Oh." He cleared his throat. "So, you liked it more than you think you should."

"Yes." She whimpered.

"You do realize that's why my mother has so many... partners. She loves being filled as many ways as possible." He chuckled. "There's this entry, where for her 60th, my dads gave her six men at once."

Lydia twitched. "I couldn't do that."

He shrugged. "Sweetheart, I'm not telling you to try. I'm just saying it could be more extreme. If you really like this..." He brushed her hair out of her face and tangled his fingers into it. "Then I'd rather try to get you what you want, than be upset by it."

She curled up in his lap. "I..." Her fingers went up and brushed against his chin. "I think I love you and I don't want to mess this up."

The tears stung his eyes. "You have no idea how long I've waited for you to say that." He brushed his lips against hers and she pressed up against him. As his fingers tangled in her hair, their lips tangled together.

She groaned. "Why do I have to have my stupid period?"

He chuckled. "It's enough that you want to."

She slid out of his lap. "I have another idea." She tugged at his pants.

Standing up, he shoved them to the floor. "Is this what you want?"

Wrapping her hand around his dick, she gasped. "Yes." She ran her hand up and down it, before she began to lick.

He groaned and put his hand on her head. "Oh, Sweetheart."

She slipped her mouth over the tip and lightly sucked. Enjoying the taste, she moved her mouth up and down. Her free hand came up and grabbed his leg, as she pumped her hand up and down his dick. She took him in little by little, until she could fit his entire dick in her mouth. Shifting her tongue, she increased her pace, taking him in, over and over.

Bradly's fingers dug into her hair and he groaned. "Sweetheart... I'm going to... it's about... " He struggled to stay standing as he filled her mouth.

She jerked back and coughed. Wiping her mouth, she stared at her fingers.

He collapsed back on to the bed. "Gods, that was amazing." He raked his fingers through his hair.

She laid her forehead on his knee. "It's official, I like sucking dick." She groaned.

Blinking at her, he laughed. "Why is that a bad thing?"

"I have no idea. I just feel like it's something I should be ashamed of."

He tugged her up into his lap. "Never be ashamed of what you enjoy. That's one of the rules of this house."

She sighed. "but... what about..."

"Darguni? We'll figure that out."

Darguni walked into his bedroom and blinked. "I figured you'd be upstairs with Lydia, the way you two ran off."

"She's on her period, and she's cranky about it. I gave her a back rub until she passed out."

"Ah." Darguni stowed his gear.

"You were right..."

"About?"

"Lydia gives the most amazing blow job. Granted, my only other one was from Bryan, but dear gods that woman gets into it."

Darguni groaned. "Don't tell me that shit." He scrubbed his hand through his hair. "The reason I didn't show up for training today, was because I got so FOCUSED on Lydia's mouth, that I was desperate to get off. Five chicks; and I still couldn't find it."

"You told mom four."

"I hit up another one on the way home."

"Well, you'll be glad to hear, she wants another go."

Darguni yanked up his sleeping pants and stared. "Serious?"

"She... and I quote, "Loved the hell out of it."."

He yanked his hair. "Dude, she's YOURS man, I can't... I can't DO that!"

Bradly licked his lips and shrugged. "I'm ok with it."

"Wha? But, what would that mean to...?"

"Our relationship? I don't know. It's all a little jumbled. But if this gets her off, this gets me off. If things go... odd, then they just do. I mean, look at our parents. One of the many rules of this house is to follow your heart and see what sticks. Mine says, "Make her happy". I'll try everything it takes, even if I'm not the one to do it. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, no matter what, you'll always be my brother."

Darguni laughed. "Gods, what came to mind, were those little twits and their "bros before hoes" remark. Like, with our mother, that statement makes no fucking sense."

Bradly giggled. "Oh, GODS." He shook his head. "They'll never replace her as "The Whore"."

"Well, since she trains now, she still has her codename."

"Yeah, I know."

"Let's get some damned sleep."

"I'm so on that." Bradly snorted.

"Gods, who knew you were built like this?" A week later, Lydia was sitting on Bradly, his still hard dick buried in her.

"I did, Sweetheart." He gave her a wicked grin. He ran his thumbs over her sensitive nipples. "Want another go?"

"I..."

The door opened and Darguni blinked. "Dude, seriously, we have a sign system for a reason."

Bradly winced. "Shit, sorry. I forgot." He rolled his eyes. "Not like I've been boinking everything that moves like you have." He stuck out his tongue.

"Hey, at least I stick to chicks."

"Not like you could fit in anyone's ass." Bradly ran his hands over Lydia's hips.

"I'll find one... eventually..."

"I'm fairly certain the only person alive who can take a tree trunk like that is..."

"DON'T SAY IT!"

Bradly mouthed the word "mom".

"GAH!" Darguni grabbed his head. "DON'T GIVE ME THAT IMAGE, YOU ASSHOLE!"

"I ain't letting you up my ass."

Darguni flopped on the bed and yelled into his pillow.

Lydia just blinked back and forth. "Should... I go?"

"Nah."

"Oh, now you're going to make me watch. You ARE an asshole." Darguni grumbled.

"What's wrong with him?"

"Oh, he's just stuck on that amazing blowjob you gave him the other day."

"I hate you." Was muffled.

Lydia blushed. "Was it really that good?"

"I hate you both."

Bradly winked. "He's been having trouble finding something to compare."

"You can just die now."

She turned several shades of red. "Well, I really liked doing it..."

Darguni jerked his head up and stared.

She stared down at Bradly chest. "Oh, I'm so confused." She sighed. "I... I love Bradly." She stared at his face. "But the naughtier parts of me, wonder how Darguni compares." She put her hands to her face. "Oh, I'm awful."

Bradly licked his lips. "Want to take him for a ride?"

Lydia jolted. "What?"

"He's right there, he's probably halfway to hard any damned way..."

"I am hard." Darguni muttered.

"Why not?"

"Because... isn't that cheating?"

Bradly rolled his eyes. "Have you MET my family? As long as all parties consent, it's not cheating."

"But..."

"Sweetheart, if you don't want to, you don't have to."

She blushed. "I really, really want to."

"And there we go."

"Don't have to ask me." Darguni yanked off his pants.

Lydia licked her lips. "Is this going to hurt?"

"I won't let it, baby." Darguni held out his hands. "Give me your hips."

Bradly pushed Lydia off of him, and when she climbed in Darguni's bed, Bradly ran fingers through her slick folds. "I'll help get you wide enough."

"Gods, look how beautifully you drip." Darguni groaned, before sliding his fingers through as well. He pressed a finger up into her. "I want her." He panted.

"That's what we're doing." Bradly groaned. He pushed Lydia down so that her folds slipped over the tip of Darguni's dick. "Here we go." He purred.

"I've got her." Darguni grabbed Lydia's hips and began to slide her down over him. "You're so fucking wet."

Lydia clung to Bradly at first, as she closed her eyes and groaned at how wide they were stretching her. She gasped as Darguni pressed her down completely against him. She ran her hands over his stomach with awe. "You're huge." She whispered.

"It gets better." He grabbed her hips and began to slide her up and down.

Bradly licked his lips as he watched Lydia slide up and down on his brother's dick. "Why is this turning me on?" He growled.

"Don't... fucking... care." Darguni groaned. "So tight." He almost whimpered with it. Not thinking, he tugged Lydia down and captured her mouth, his lips taunting hers until she gasped, and let him in. With one hand on her hip and the other in her hair, he bounced himself in and out of her dripping folds. When she clamped down on him, he had no choice but to explode inside of her.

Darguni opened his eyes and blinked. He immediately let go of her. "Shit, we didn't discuss kissing. I am SO sorry!"

Lydia licked her tender lips. "I liked it." She whispered.

Bradly laughed. "What the hell is wrong with me... that I enjoyed watching that?"

Darguni laughed. "We're our parent's kids. Have you READ the books? Our dads like to watch when the other fucks our mother. The endless arrangements that they figure out..." He shook his head.

"Well, you've read them more than me." Bradly snorted. "I kind of skimmed the crazier stuff; I thought I was going to be a one woman man." He brushed his fingers through Lydia's hair. "I thought I had my one... now suddenly, there's Bryan, and this weird arrangement we're figuring out."

Darguni snorted. "My plan is still to stick my dick in any chick that's willing to give me a go. This... thing... changes nothing."

"I guess we're all little bit like her." Lydia whispered. She wiggled. "This is starting to get uncomfortable."

"Sorry." Darguni grabbed her hips and slowly dislodged her. "Ah, shit, I'm hard again. You're obscenely tight." He snorted.

She wasn't really paying attention to him; she was staring at his dick. Before anyone could react, she leaned down and licked him.

"Lydia!" He grabbed her shoulder.

"I'm sorry! I just see it, and I want it in my mouth. I don't even know why!"

"Fine then, suck it, already!"

"But..."

Bradly laughed. "What part of "this is turning me on", don't you understand? Just suck the damned thing."

She licked the sticky mess off of Darguni's dick, before taking it in her mouth. Darguni fingers threaded through her hair as his hand cupped the side of her face. Going for his opportunity, Bradly buried himself into Lydia's dripping folds.

Darguni watched her taking him in. "Baby, this is what I've been wanting all week. Gods, nobody has a mouth like yours." He groaned and laid his head back. "Baby, you might want to move, cause I'm about to explode in your mouth."

She jerked her head back and watched in fascination as his dick twitched with the force of him. She wiped her face off and licked her fingers. It wasn't all bad, considering.

Bradly's fingers dug into her hips as he let go inside of her.

"Ah! Finally!" Darguni growled. He scrubbed his hands over his face. "Why can I not get a decent blowjob from anyone but her?" He gestured as Lydia.

Lydia turned several shades of red. "I have to go!" He scrambled up the stairs.

"Ah, damn it." Bradly sighed.

The following morning, Elunara came down the stairs and sighed. "Is this going to be a reoccurring theme with you? Laid out on my couch in despair?"

"I had sex with Darguni while Bradly watched." She muttered.

"Well, I'm impressed again."

"I see Darguni's dick and my brain goes dead, and suddenly I'm sticking my mouth on the thing before I can think."

"Sweetheart, if you're trying to complain, you're talking to the wrong person. In fact, I have three clients coming in today that are paying for their commissions by letting me suck them off. It's a compulsion."

"Yah, but you're you... I'm... not."

"What does THAT mean?"

Lydia buried her face in her hands. "I don't KNOW exactly. Just that... you can get by with these things, and I can't."

"Why not?"

"Well, you're the Goddess of Sex, it's expected of you. I'm just a dumb little human."

"Sweetie, do you love Bradly?"

"Yes? At least I'm fairly certain I do."

"What prevents you from accepting it?"

"The fact that I want Darguni's dick in my mouth." She muttered.

"Do you love Darguni?"

"I could." She sighed. "If he saw me as more than a mouth."

Elunara snorted. "Well, he saw you as a sister up until recently. Hell, I think he still does. He's getting more awkward by the minute."

"What have I done?" She groaned.

"You need to think. Just stop and think. Has either one of them given you any indication that what you have been doing is wrong?"

"No. They both keep telling me it's a turn on; that... watching gets them hard."

"Welcome to my husbands. They don't get jealous or upset, if we go solo, either one will disappear to their room, or they'll sit in a chair, flop their dick out and wait their turn. It just depends on our signals." She shrugged. "Secondary question, has either of them given you nicknames?"

"Bradly calls me "Sweetheart"." She blushed.

"Not surprised, he's probably had that one in his heart for years."

"Darguni called me "Baby"." She whispered.

Elunara's eyebrows shot up. "Well, then."

"Is that important?"

"Just once?"

"The... the whole time."

Elunara tapped a finger to her chin. "Knowing my son, that's pretty damned significant."

"Oh, Gods." She buried her face again.

"Jordan calls me "Baby"..." She considered. "Well, I guess it's time we started work on training your ass."

Lydia jolted up. "WHAT?"

"You've got two men, honey. At some point, one of them is going to try and go there. Believe me, being banged by two men at once is amazing. I'll help train you right so that when the time comes, they'll slip on up there, rather than ripping you a new hole."

Lydia whimpered.

"Oh, please. You shrieked at the size of Darguni's dick. That worked out, didn't it?"

Lydia flushed. "Yes."

"Tomorrow, we'll get you started. For now, get out of my house."