For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, you little pain in my ass, I started this whole mess, I'm the meanest, toughest bitch on the planet, AND everyone else in the world obeys my rules. You're just a dippy little teenager who's almost old enough for me to kick out of the house. Don't fucking tempt me. Since you've already proven you're immature, I think I'll extend your current bed time...

Tina gasped.

"until you're seventeen."

"WHAT?"

"Wake the baby and we'll do eighteen."

Tina growled in frustration and went into the bedroom she shared with Lulu.

Susan sighed. "She did so well there for a few years, I thought we'd broken her of it."

Elunara shrugged. "Teenagers." She said by way of dismissal. "She's also frustrated because she's no longer your one and only. She has to compete with Tilly."

"But..."

"Hey, you had a sister."

She sighed again. "Well, yes. My sister was always so much like mother, that mother showed her preference. Of course, now I have a worthy sister." Susan grinned

Darguni yawned. "I need SO much sleep." He sighed.

"Go to bed, doll."

"You have work in the morning." Grogek growled.

Darguni winced. "I know." He sighed. "I deserve it."

He walked into his room and began to remove his gear. He cracked his neck and wondered if he could get his mother to rub his back, or if that'd just lead to another awkward boner.

"Darguni?"

He jolted. Think of an awkward boner, and there was Lydia to be had. "Yeah?"

"I have to admit, I'm still stuck on you loving me."

"Another one of mother's interesting philosophies is that the first thing to come to mind is usually the truest. Which is part of why her main rule is to never do anything in anger or haste, because when you're feeling mean, and you say something bad, whoever hears it is going to take it as truth. I... honestly would not have chosen to say I love you, but that's what keeps coming up, so it's got to be true somewhere."

"Oh."

"Look, Baby, it's really complicated, and we'll just have to see where this goes. But, you have to understand, that I can't stop being me..."

"I know that." She sighed and stepped over to him. "I will freely admit... it kind of hurts a little to think of you with someone else... but..." She rubbed her chest and sighed. "But I don't know why that is. I mean, it's really not fair to you that I encourage Bradly to be with Bryan, and think you'd give up anything for me. I'm just so confused." Rubbing her forehead, she sighed. "It's just mixed up, I guess."

He put his knuckle under her chin. "If I love you, it's for who you are... all I ask, is that you love me for who I am."

"Alright." She whispered.

"Now, if you don't mind, I am exhausted and would like to crash on my face."

"Yes, of course."

He changed to his sleeping pants while she watched. Ignoring her, he climbed in bed.

Bradly stuck his head in. "Uh, can I go to bed yet?"

"I believe I've been dismissed." She whispered.

He scooted in and closed the door. "Did you work it out?"

"I guess." She blushed. "I guess I'm dating both of you."

"Fascinating."

"Are you mad?"

He rubbed his hands down her arms. "I was when I thought he was just using the parts of you."

"Oh."

"I'm sorry, Sweetheart, but I am completely exhausted."

"Ugh, me too." She sighed. "I'm going upstairs to crash on my face."

He brushed his lips against hers. "Good night, my love."

"Good night." She blushed.

12