For The Whored: The Future: Ch. 22

Story Info
Two for the price of one.
1.8k words
4.89
7.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elunara stretched as she made her way down the stairs.

"You slept awful late." Susan grinned as she stuffed a spoonful into Tilly's mouth.

"Yeah, Jordan and I got a little... creative. He's probably cursing the bruises. I'll have to go down and give him a healing shot. Right after I do my in house medical checks." Elunara shook her head. "I sound like a healer." She snorted. Placing a hand on Susan's shoulder, she kissed her temple. "Ah, damn."

"What?" Susan blinked up. "What's wrong?

"I hate to tell you this, but you're pregnant again."

Susan raised her arms and looked at her belly. "AW, DAMN IT! REALLY BODY? REALLY?"

"What's wrong?" Lydia leaned over the banister.

"I'm pregnant again." Susan tossed the spoon in the bowl.

"Well, we can be pregnant together." Lydia grinned.

"Yeah, but Tilly only barely hit seven months..." Susan sighed. "Now I have to be a boulder again."

"Speaking of which, get down here so I can check you."

"Yes, Momma." Lydia stuck out her tongue. "Soon to be grand momma."

"That'll be a kick in the pants." Elunara ran her hand over Lydia's belly. "Everything looks good. Speaking of which, have you told Mother?"

"I haven't." Lydia shook her head.

Susan pointed at her own belly. "You damned well better be a boy, and then I QUIT!"

They went down to the training yard and waited. As predicted, Jordan grumbled at Elunara for healing.

Darguni wrapped himself around Lydia.

"My angel, you're looking decidedly grumpy." Grogek kissed Susan's temple.

"I am! I'm pregnant AGAIN, so damned soon!" She stomped her foot.

Grogek blinked at her in shock. "Are you certain?"

"Wife number one told me so."

Elunara nodded. "It's true."

"That's... unfortunate." He frowned. With a sigh, he ran his hands down her arms. "I am deeply thrilled that you'll be giving me a second child, but I'm worried about it hurting you."

"Not like I got my body back in shape." Susan snorted. "Gods, I want to be happy, because I love children and I wanted to give you many... but so close? It's... awful."

"That's what I thought."

Everyone looked up.

"It was terrible alright, and it drove me to insanity." Zelinnia sat on the platform. "But, in the end? It worked out, and it was fine. The first few years were painful, but my children will always have each other."

"I guess that's true." Susan ran her hands over her belly. "At least Tilly will have another half orc to play with."

"It'll work, don't worry about it." She jerked her shoulder. "So, how close are the two going to be born?"

Elunara put her hands on both women and concentrated. "They'll be extremely close." She considered. "Same month if everything follows pattern, if not same week."

"Owch." Zelinnia winced

Jordan sighed. "No one's going to get any sleep."

"Why are you here, sugarbutt?"

"I can't visit my sister and pregnant niece without an ulterior motive?"

Elunara snorted. "You can't leave your paperwork at this time of the day without an armed guard prying you off."

Zelinnia snorted. "You have me there." She sighed. "Johnathan and I were having a rather heated argument on parenting... philosophies, when I got mad enough to summon a fireball. A little afraid of my temper, I came to the one person who can keep me straight."

"What in the WORLD could make you mad enough to pull a fireball on Renwa?" Elunara blinked.

"That assmonkey actually told me I needed to teach Abigail some more DOMESTIC skills."

"Wait, WHAT?"

"Yeah!" Zelinnia gestured at Elunara. "That, perhaps if I had gotten her more interested in CIVILISED pursuits, she wouldn't be such a handful to manage!"

"It was Renwa himself who said that women were some of our meanest and most cunning of soldiers and he wished more would get involved for the good of the alliance." Jordan gawked.

"Well, apparently, he has a double standard concerning his own daughter!" Zelinnia crossed her arms.

"Excuse me, I have to go beat the shit out of my oldest and closest friend." Elunara growled.

Renwa jolted when Elunara kicked open the door. He sighed and leaned back.

"WHAT THE HELL?"

"I take it she told you?"

"No shit, Sherlock."

He scrubbed his hands through his hair. "Maybe I handled that wrong."

"Renwa..." She warned.

He tapped his pen on the table. "Look, I don't know what to do, OK? Abigail was found hiding out in the men's bunker."

"What?" Elunara blinked.

"She's lucky one of the officers found her and not..." He shuddered. "I've been in here with my head on my desk thinking... "What did I do wrong?" I mean, What in the WORLD was she THINKING?" He scrubbed his fingers in his hair again. "Did I do this? Did YOU?" He dropped his hands and sighed. "I took it out on Zelinnia."

"Does SHE know about this?"

He winced. "No. I had hoped to spare her from the disappointment."

"You fucking idiot. That's why we HAVE the strict honesty policy in my house. To prevent these stupid misunderst-- Has Abigail been hanging out with Tina lately?"

"Yes, why?"

"I'll have that little shit's ass on a PLATTER!" Elunara growled. "Tina has been... a pain in the ass lately. I'll talk to her, and I'll get to the bottom of this."

Tina yelped when a hand grabbed her arm. "LET GO!"

"Calm down."

"Oh!" Tina gasped. "Don't DO that Elunara!" She put a hand to her chest.

"Did you put Abigail up to going into the men's bunker?"

Tina froze. "She actually did it?" She whispered.

"Tina..." Elunara growled.

"NO! WAIT! I SWEAR!" Tina flapped her arms. "It was MONTHS ago! I... I had tried to get in there..." Blushing, she fiddled with her fingers. "There are a couple of guys in there that I... like. I tried and kept getting caught. But, ABIGAIL is the top commander's daughter. They wouldn't DARE say anything to her!" Swallowing, she fidgeted. "But then... I saw the error in my judgment... so I dropped the pursuit. I guess I never told Abigail that I quit."

Elunara grabbed Tina's arm. "Come on, you have a worried father to explain yourself to."

"You did WHAT?" Renwa slammed his hands on the desk. He visibly shook. "Do you have ANY idea how STUPID and DANGEROUS that is???"

"But, I've changed! I swear I have! I won't... I don't do it anymore!" Tina put her hands together and began to cry.

"Quite frankly," Elunara interrupted. "I think it's Tina who should learn... domestic abilities. I say that Zelinnia has a new assistant for a few weeks."

"Children are such a pain, are we sure about this?" Lydia chuckled. They sat on the hill.

"Too late, you can't back out now." Darguni kissed her shoulder.

"I swear your mother checks me every ten minutes."

"Our mother." He licked her shoulder.

"Hm, true." She rubbed her hand on his thigh. She shuddered.

"What's the matter?"

"Ugh, that was an awful thought."

He slipped his hand down the front of her skirt. "What was?"

"Twins."

He shuddered. "I agree with that."

"Remember..." She gasped as he slipped his finger in her. "Poor Jenny as weeeee..." She shivered against him. "grew up." She panted.

He lightly raked his teeth over her shoulder and slipped a second finger into her. He pumped his fingers in and out while she clung to his legs. "Come for me, my beauty. I want to feel you."

Arching against him, she gasped as his thumb found that tender pink nub at the top. She shook with the force of it, as she clamped down on his fingers.

Chuckling, he licked his fingers clean. "Whatever it is, it's mine." He cuddled her in his lap. "Just like you are." He grinned.

Days later, Lydia groaned. "I thought you said the nausea went away around the fourth month." She laid on the couch.

Elunara laughed. "Alright, alright let me get you fixed up." He began to rub Lydia's back while she poured her energy out. "You're a right mess."

"I'm next!" Susan came down stairs. "I swear, I didn't have this much heartburn with Tilly."

Shaking her head, Elunara worked her minor miracle on Lydia. "Well, I'll be damned."

Lydia sat up and stretched. "Oh, that's so much better."

"Sugarsweet..."

"Yeah, Momma?"

"You're having twins."

Lydia laughed. "Good one."

"I'm not joking."

"WHAT?!" She shrieked.

"I'm also not wrong. There's two swimming around in there."

Lydia screamed at the top of her lungs.

Darguni stopped what he was doing and frowned. "Did you hear that too?"

Grogek frowned. "Elunara is home today."

"Alright."

Elunara laughed. "While she comes to grips with that, let me work on you, Sweetie."

Susan laughed and sat on the couch. "I'll pass on the backrub today."

"Alright." Putting her hands on Susan's shoulders, she began to channel her energy. After a moment Elunara broke contact. "Oh, fuck."

"What?" Susan grabbed her belly. "What's wrong?"

"Uhhhh, well..." Elunara rubbed the back of her neck.

Darguni and Grogek stared at each other before bolting for the house.

Elunara was leaning against the post, her hand on her mouth. Both Lydia and Susan had wrapped their arms around each other and were taking turns screaming and crying.

"Baby! What's wrong?!"

"Susan, what's the matter?"

Both women just started crying hysterically.

"Please speak to me!" Both men cried.

It was mayhem as both women couldn't get a word out, and both men were trying desperately to get answers.

"DADDIES!" Elunara clapped her hands. "THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR BABIES! All FOUR of them!"

Both men turned back. "Four?" They both said at once. When Elunara nodded, they looked at each other. "TWINS?" They yelled. The men promptly fell over backwards in perfect unison.

"I'll be damned." Elunara blinked. "Orcs CAN faint!"

Jordan opened the door. "I saw..." He blinked at the scene. "The FUCK?" He pointed.

"Oh, I just discovered both ladies are having twins."

Jordan blinked. "I'm out of here!"

Elunara grabbed him by the arm. "Help me wake the daddies, THEN you can escape."

Jordan knelt down. "I never knew I'd even see Grogek like this."

Elunara dumped a pitcher of water on Darguni.

"GAH!"

Jordan shook his head and smacked Grogek's face. "Come on, big guy."

Grogek sat up and put his hand on his head. "Ugh."

"What are we going to do with two?" Darguni whimpered.

"You mean four." Grogek grunted.

"We might need to add a wing to the house." Elunara considered. "I'll do some plans."

"Should we move out?" Darguni frowned.

"Oh, HELL no." Lydia crossed her arms. "I ain't handling two kids on my own."

"I'll be there."

"You can't quit work!"

"That's true."

"No one's moving out, son." Grogek sighed

"How does this even happen?" Darguni whimpered.

"I suspect it has something to do with the sheer volume you're pumping into these tiny human bodies."

"Thanks for the visual, love." Grogek put his hand over his face.

"I know for a fact that a full load from Grogek is twice what Jordan pumps out."

"LOVE, ENOUGH!"

"What?" Elunara tossed up her hands. "It's true."

"Gods, I jinxed myself." Lydia flopped over.

"Then you jinxed me too!" Susan whacked Lydia on the leg.