For Their Father's Pleasure

Story Info
Fathers trade daughters.
3.8k words
3.92
478k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dad, when will the steaks be done? Everything else is ready to go." My pretty daughter Kate yelled out from the kitchen. I was manning the backyard grill for our little get together. It was just the four of us, my good friend Dave, his daughter Jill joined Kate and I on a warm late June afternoon.

Dave and I met five years ago and we had so much in common, we've been best friends ever since. Both of us got divorced around the same time from attractive but troubled wives. Each of us had sole custody of our only daughters. Dave has an older son who is working back east and rarely keeps in touch and Kate is my only child.

We met through our daughters, actually. It was at a swim party for a bunch of the local kids. I came by to pick up Kate and ran into Dave. We started talking about how lucky we were to have such pretty and well-behaved daughters.

"Enjoy 'em now, Andy," he said to me wistfully. "High school will fly by in a flash and then it's off to college and you'll rarely see them again."

His words hit me in the pit of my stomach and I knew he was right. "All we can do is give them a strong foundation and teach them properly," I offered.

From then on, Dave and I had endless discussions about raising our girls to behave properly, especially regarding sex. We both lived in fear of our little girls coming home one day to tell daddy she made a bad mistake and got herself pregnant.

"Ok, everybody, we're all set." I announced as I took the steaks off the grill. The aroma of the grilled meat was heavenly and I took a deep breath to take it all in.

Kate and Jill had done a great job making the baked potatoes and tossed green salad. I placed the platter of meat on the table as Kate walked in from the kitchen with Dave's arm around her shoulder directing her to her place at the table. He pulled out her chair, pulled back her long curly blonde hair and kissed her on the cheek as she sat down.

I turned around to find Jill standing right next to me. I kissed her cheek and pulled out her chair. Our daughters both turned 18 within three months of each other and both had matured into beautiful young women.

Jill was the shorter of the two girls, long brown hair, petite breasts, great legs and beautiful smooth skin. Kate was tall, about 5'9" with long-stemmed legs that were slim, almost skinny but I dare you to take your eyes off of them. She liked to wear clingy tank tops in summer to show off her ample bosom.

Dave poured everyone a glass of champagne "Here's to us." He toasted. We clinked our glasses and proceeded to enjoy our meal. "Mr. Thompson, thank you for the champagne, it's delicious" Kate said to Dave.

"My pleasure, honey." Dave said as he took her hand and kissed it.

Dinner was consumed with small talk and we basked in the warmth of each other's company. I reached my arm around Jill's shoulder. I felt the smooth fabric of her white blouse as I kissed her on the cheek.

Dave and I sat in the livingroom after dinner as the girls cleared the table. "We must be the luckiest guys in the world," I said contentedly.

"Ay men to that," Dave agreed.

The girls joined us in the livingroom. Jill sat next to me on the chocolate brown leather love seat and Kate sat next to Dave on the matching sofa. I took Jill in my arms and gave her a firm kiss on her sweet, soft lips. Our tongues met and rolled gently around her mouth. I looked over at Dave, his hand was massaging Kate's breast as his lips ground into hers.

My cock went rock hard at the sight of my lovely young daughter being fondled by a man more than twice her age. I stood up, not caring about my hard on and took Jill by the hand.

"Ok. Jill and I are going upstairs to bed. Kate, you be a good girl and do whatever Mr. Thompson tells you to do," I ordered.

"Yes Dad. I'll be good. I promise," Kate answered submissively.

I marched Jill upstairs and down the hall to the master bedroom. I quickly closed the door behind us and held Jill in a mad embrace. I jammed my tongue past her waiting lips and she let out an approving moan as my tongue flicked across the roof of her mouth.

"Undress for me, take everything off," I ordered her. She immediately unbuttoned her blouse and tossed it on the bed. I could see those pretty little tits of hers holstered in a satin-textured bra. She kicked off her heeled sandals and slowly removed her jeans to reveal a black thong.

Jill's fingers deftly unhooked the front-fastening bra to expose the wide areola of her teenaged tits. I went to me knees to kiss her breasts. She pulled a deep sigh as I sucked each nipple hard and rolled it around with my tongue. I pulled off her thong and my little teenaged lover stood completely naked before me.

My honey excused herself for a moment while she stepped into the master bathroom to insert her diaphragm. Both Jill and Kate used a diaphragm instead of the pill at their father's insistence. Neither Dave nor I wanted our little girls to get the impression that they had license go out and spread their legs whenever they wanted.. With the diaphragm, each girl had to stop and think before they gave themselves for some pimple-faced 19 year- old idiot.

Jill returned from the bathroom and I picked her up and carried her over to the king bed and gently lay her down. She pulled back the covers and lay on the sheet with her legs spread invitingly.

I undressed, my hard on bobbing up and down as I climbed into bed beside her. I kissed her glorious tits over and over again. I kneaded each firm mound as I ran my tongue down her tummy to just above her hood. I gently stroked her button with my moist tongue and felt her squirm underneath me. I positioned myself between her legs with my hungry mouth kissing her vulva. I made sure each stroke gently caressed her folds and her moaning told me I was doing a good job. I tasted her essence as she grew hotter and hotter. I worked her clit with my thumb and she arched her back in response.

"Does that feel good, baby?" I asked teasingly.

"Oh yes, Andy. Please don't stop. It feels so good." She muttered. She was only allowed to use my first name when we were in the bedroom.

I moistened my thumb with her juices and went back to working over her clit. Her head flew back as I hit just the right spot and she let out a girlish yelp of pleasure. I worked my tongue against her slit and licked up and down. I was rewarded by a fresh batch of her sweet, dripping honey.

"Jill darling, you taste so good." I whispered.

I darted my tongue in deeper and flicked it all around. Her hips bucked up and down in sync with my tongue and she grunted and groaned with pleasure. I switched to working her moist pussy with my index finger. I slowly inserted it up to the second knuckle and turned my palm up to stimulate the upper wall of her vagina. I felt a firm, spongy area and knew I'd found Jill's G-spot. I applied a firm pressure with my finger and held it for a moment. Jill moaned louder now and she wriggled more and more. In went my middle finger and soon both were working her hard. I did a 'come here' motion with my fingers and Jill went into orbit. Her whole body was rocking and her moans grew louder.

"Oh baby, I'm gonna come." She yelled.

"Don't fight it, baby Jill. Just let go." I demanded.

I alternated applying steady pressure and the 'come hither' motion on her G-spot. Jill was incoherent with sensory overload now. I didn't let up a bit and was so thrilled to see this beautiful girl melt in my hands. Her legs bucked up and down and back and forth as Jill lost all control.

"Stop, Andy. I'm gonna' pee!" Jill shouted.

"It's not pee, darling. Just let it happen. I want you to let go." I whispered.

One last gasp from my baby and I was rewarded by a small spurt of clear liquid from her hole. She screamed in ecstasy and collapsed on the bed. My little Jill just had her first female ejaculation!

I let her rest for a few minutes before I took my pleasure from her. Dave and I had done our jobs well. Ever since the day of that swim party five years ago, we set about grooming Kate and Jill to be obedient daughters. We made sure they saw the advantages of older, successful men. We used a system of reward and punishment to make sure our daughter's sense of self worth depended on how much they obeyed their fathers.

I let Kate begin dating when she was 17 but she was carefully supervised. Dave had a good friend who was an OB/GYN and we sent our daughter's to him regularly to verify their maidenheads were still intact. The girls were also instructed in the proper insertion and use of a diaphragm.

Kate turned 18 in January and as soon as Jill's 18th birthday rolled around three months later, Dave and I were ready to realize our plans.

"Daddy, I'm going horseback riding with Carolyn and her friends this Saturday. Can I have my allowance a little early this month?" Kate asked me eagerly.

"Kate, honey, you can have your allowance but I have other plans for you this weekend." I told her.

"But Dad," she protested.

"Kate, sit down. I have exciting news for you. You know Mr. Thompson, Jill's father?" I asked.

"Sure Daddy, he's a nice guy." Kate said.

"Well, dear, as you know, I have been very careful about letting you date. I have been very strict because I wanted to keep you from making a mistake like some girls make by getting a disease or being an unwed mother." I explained.

"Yes father and I really appreciate the lessons you taught me." Kate agreed.

"Well, its time for you to become a woman now, Kate. I have arranged for you to spend the weekend with Mr. Thompson. He will initiate you and I couldn't think of a more suitable partner for your first time, Kate darling."

The look on Kate's face was priceless. The initial shock was slowly replaced by a look of curiosity and delight.

"But what about Jill? I don't want to do it with Mr. Thompson while Jill is there." My daughter protested.

"No need to worry, Kate. Jill will be here with me this weekend. Mr. Thompson wants you to wear that black miniskirt of yours along with that white sleeveless pullover top." I told her.

I came back to reality to find Jill, exhausted from her squirting orgasm, lying next to me. It was time for my pleasure now. My cock was still rock hard and I needed to bury it deep inside that cute little teenager's cunt. I kissed her legs and gently stroked her hairless pussy. I gently rubbed the tip of my penis along her labia and I could hear Jill's breathing become more labored again.

"Are you ready for my cock, Jill?"

"Yes, I want you to fill me up, Andy." She pleaded.

I rammed it in past the slit and she gave out a yelp. I began slowly moving in and out of her slippery vagina. I looked down at her pretty young face and it made me ram harder. I kept going and going until I was on the verge.

"UUUUHHHHHHH. Come on Jill. Come on baby. Here it comes, baby, here it comes!" I said as I shot my first blast of seed deep into her. A second spasm soon followed and I flooded her loins with my hot, sticky seed.

I pulled out and lay with my arms around her. I told her to get some rest as my mind drifted back to the first weekend we spent together.

All that week, I remembered being in a constant state of arousal, which only intensified as the big day drew nearer.

I drove Kate over to Dave's to exchange daughters. Both girls knew what was expected of them and both knew there were consequences if they disappointed Dave or I in any way. I opened the car door for Kate and I carried her overnight bag as we walked to the front door. Dave and Jill walked out to greet us.

"Hello Andy. Jill's all ready to go. Hello Kate, you look lovely." Dave said.

"Hello Mr. Thompson, thank very much for your compliment." Kate said as she stood beside him.

Dave and Kate exchanged kisses on the cheek and Jill moved to stand beside me. We greeted each other with a kiss on the cheek and I put my arm around her waist. "Kate, you be a good girl and do what Mr. Thompson asks. I'll get a full report from him when I pick you up Monday morning." I warned.

"Not to worry Andy. Kate and I are gonna' get along just fine," Dave said as he pulled Kate tightly to him.

"Glad to hear it, Dave. I'll take good care of your little girl as well. Oh, one more thing. Kate hasn't had an enema this week. I thought maybe you would like to do the honors." I offered.

"You can count on it. Kate, I'm giving you an enema this evening."

"Yes Mr. Thompson." Kate replied submissively.

"Jill, we haven't forgotten about you. You get an enema tonight as well." I told her.

"Yes sir. Thank you Mr. Reynolds." Jill replied quietly.

I loved deflowering darling Jill. I wanted to make sure her first experience was memorable so broke her with one hard thrust. The sudden pain made her scream a loud, girlish scream. I didn't take it easy on her as I pumped my cock in and out until I filled her up with cum.

One month passed since that first time together. Today is the third time Dave and I exchanged daughters for the weekend. Jill and I showered together and I gave her a robe to wear. As we headed downstairs to watch a movie and have a late snack, we heard Kate moaning rapidly from behind her bedroom door. Dave was grunting and groaning and the bedsprings squeaked in protest. I confess I was totally turned on at the sound of my beautiful teenage daughter submissively yielding to a man more than twice her age.

Jill and I shared a bowl of strawberry ice cream on the sofa as Dave and Kate appeared. Both were fully dressed and Kate had her purse. "I'm taking Kate back to my place. I'll bring her back tomorrow afternoon and pick up Jill, if that's ok with you, Andy."

"Sounds good to me, Dave. Jill and I have some unfinished business." I said playfully as I fed a spoonful of ice cream to Jill. Jill smiled a girlish smile as she took the ice cream.

A few days later, I met Dave for drinks at one of our usual places. We sat out on the patio overlooking a meandering river. The summer sun still shone, creating shadows that crept slowly across our table. Dave nursed a bourbon and water and I had my usual martini. As always, the single topic of conversation was our daughters.

"How is Kate treating you these days?" I asked.

"Kate is phenomenal. Such a beautiful girl! I love her smooth skin and her fine features. She has the most beautiful breasts I have ever seen. She acts a little stand offish but I kind of like that. It's a total turn-on to be with a beautiful reluctant girl just knowing she is completely at your disposal."

"Glad to hear it, Dave. Let me know if she needs any correction, ok?" I offered.

"Jill is a little darling. She does anything I want. She acts like a lady everywhere excpet the bedroom and she's very responsive. She has a natural curiosity about sex and I love teaching her new things. She isn't crazy about getting an enema but that just makes me want to give her one even more." I said.

"Jill keeps bugging me about college. She's been accepted to several places and I have to decide what to do. If I let her go, this whole set- up falls apart." Dave said worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm getting the same routine from Kate. Fortunately, I've been giving it some thought. Let me run an idea past you. In the meantime, bring Jill over to the house this weekend. I think its time for another father/daughter cook out"

The following Saturday was another mild sunny summer day. Kate wore black form- fitting slacks and a white print sleeveless top. She looked dressed to kill, as always. Dave and Jill showed up and Jill was cute in her jeans and halter- top.

Thank heavens neither Dave nor I were the dorky father types who ran around in Bermuda shorts and sneakers. We both wore Dockers. I sported a black polo shirt and Dave wore a short sleeve button down shirt. We both looked young and fit for our age.

I was on grill duty as usual. Dave stood next to me drinking a beer, keeping me company as the girls finished up the preparations for the rest of the meal. Kate and Jill both came outside for a moment to see how I was coming with the steaks.

"Ladies, dinner is almost ready. Before we eat, I need both of you to go upstairs to Kate's room." Dave instructed.

"What for?" Kate asked.

"You'll find out when you get up there. Now off you go, the both of you." Dave ordered.

Lying on Kate's bed were two wrapped packages. One marked 'JILL' and the other marked 'KATE'. Each girl would open the package to find a full- length see-through nightgown and a sheet of paper with instructions to put on the gown, no panties or bra, and come downstairs together in five minutes.

Dave and I were waiting in the dining room as the glorious vision of two beautiful teenage vixens caught our eyes. Kate wore a yellow see-through gown that tightly caressed her ample bosom. Her brown areolas were a vision of heaven. I looked down to see her clean-shaven delta. I wanted her to see me stare at her down there because I wanted her to feel vulnerable.

Jill nearly gave me a heart attack. For all the times I've seen her naked, I was still blown away by the sight of her hard,petite body wrapped in that clingy, sheer material. Her nipples poked prominently through the fabric and her breasts bobbled pertly as she walked toward me. Both daughters looked like presents ready to be unwrapped.

Dinner was delicious as always. We sipped champagne as the mid evening summer sunlight peaked through the window blinds. Seeing these pretty teenaged girls in those see-through gowns was more than I could bear. This was a fantasy come true for both Dave and me. The last five years we have been grooming these girls to obey their fathers and the reward for our efforts sat before us.

"Ladies," Dave said enthusiastically. "We have some exciting news for you both. Andy, as our host, you have the honor of making the announcement."

I held each girl in my gaze and began, "Ladies, Dave and I have made an important decision for the two of you. You are both extraordinary young women and you give us so much pleasure. It would be a shame to let you go. Kate,from now on you will live with Mr. Thompson and Jill, you will live here with me. And, we have decided to get the both of you pregnant."

Kate froze in fear. "DAD!" she protested.

"What?" Jill gasped.

"No, Dad, please." Kate protested again.

"Daddy, do I have to?" Jill pleaded.

"Ladies, its already been decided. Jill, I am so happy you are going to have my baby. I'm going to keep you with me always. I will make you the happiest woman on Earth." I promised.

Kate was about to protest again when Dave interrupted, "Kate, you and I both know you will do as your father and I say. I know this is a surprise, but you will soon come to appreciate our decision."

I added, "Both of you, relax and no more arguing. After dinner, we will march the both of you upstairs and impregnate you."

Kate buried her head in her hands and Dave put a reassuring arm around her shoulders. "Kate! Kate! Calm down. You're going to have a great life. You and Jill will continue to be good friends and you live with me so you can be near your father. Jill will live here with your dad and make him happy. You want your father to be happy, don't you?" Dave asked. Kate nodded meekly.

I made eye contact with my daughter and shot her a stern look to let her know any more arguing would be a very bad idea. I put my arm around Jill's shoulders.

The girls cleared away the dinner dishes as Dave and I sat in the livingroom. We made arrangements for moving our daughter's belongings to their new homes the next afternoon.

A few minutes later, the kitchen chores completed, each girl walked into the livingroom to present herself. I took in the magnificent sight of my darling Kate standing in front of Dave, her long, slender legs, smooth pussy and pendulous breasts on display beneath the transparent fabric. In a few minutes, she would be naked and in bed as Dave pounded his seed into Kate's unprotected teenaged womb.

12