For Twenty Years

Story Info
Man confesses his longheld love for Alison.
1.3k words
4.31
17.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephen's life was this moment. If Alison wasn't aware of the secret, his eyes tasting every inch of her should have been as effective as a tell-all book. Stephen had been reading her since they first met. For twenty years it's been his curse, his dream, and now alone together in her bedroom, he took turns between sizing her up and thanking God that Alison became his reality.

"That's a little hard to believe, if not frightening." Alison took a step back as she spoke. It's not every day a forgotten glimpse of your past bears his soul. But tempted by courage or insanity Stephen had. He told Alison for twenty years he's loved her. It was a strange, sad sort of love. The kind built from a workshop of hidden desires and torturous "what if" questions. If not as depressing it's as potent as real love.

"I mean what am I suppose to say to this? Thanks for making the trip up to see me? Christ."

Before you throw yourself into a plausible fire you have to see what's coming. Maybe real love demands a happy ending. One with a glorious wedding and a following life that constantly builds steppingstones to heaven's guarded door. But the love Stephen's harbored for Alison for twenty years requires only truth.

The dreams of seeing her again, of tasting her for the first time were driving him mad. This wasn't a Hollywood plot. Stephen's intentions weren't to throw Alison in the front seat of a car and drive off to safety. She was married. The reality that his life would forever go on without her was accepted. It's the truth though, which screamed to be told. If he weren't to have Alison, he'd be damned to be driven mad by her. If the truth shall really set you free, freedom is why love brought him to this point. He had to tell her how he felt. The results were impartial. Stephen only desired having a great weight lifted.

Alison knew. The trick was the truth hadn't set Stephen free it only stoked the fires and had him craving for more.

"I can't imagine what you're thinking, but I had to tell you what I was."

"I don't understand Steve. I'm flattered. Nobody has ever said that to me before, but why", she measured the moment carefully unwilling to risk further explanation, "Steve I'm married." The tension seemed to break from the room. Alison's eyes expressed a sigh, the vulnerability of the other soul in the room cast a long shadow.

"I know. I told myself that a thousand times in the days leading up to this, and the days before when I considered everything that I've done tonight lunacy."

"Please go."

Those words were her right. They spoke a truth of their own. Despite his hunger for more, Stephen's trip counted on the signal. He would leave on cue, as if to save the only small amount of pride available.

Alison slowly walked past him to open the bedroom door. He took a step to Alison, his love leading him to the only place its ever known.

"I've prayed to God all night to allow me one kiss. May I see if he heard?"

"There is no God. Not tonight anyway."

"Then I won't be damned for doing this."

Stephen leaned in and paused an inch from her lips. He had never been this close to Alison before. After twenty years he savored what he could of the moment. It was Alison's chance to back out, when she didn't, Stephen graced her lips with a lifetime worth of intentions.

It seemed like an hour, hanging there as long as he could. The taste was so distinctive. He'd had it before, only never quite as sweet.

With a final pull of her bottom lip, he eased off to await a reaction.

"I can't believe any of this." Alison spoke softly as she leaned in, cutting off any open space.

If this was a dream, Stephen wasn't going to wait for the waking moment. The visions of Alison in the other world never played out this far. He reached with his right hand for her hip, if there was no God tonight then another kiss he thought, wasn't a sin.

Alison pulled away slightly, but never had any real thoughts of doing anything but giving in. Her hands reached for Stephen's chest. If she had strength or a man that had introduced her to this kind of love before, she could've pushed it all away. But she had nothing, but the idea to move her hands up his chest and invite whatever else he was willing to risk.

Stephen took his own hands up her back, as his mouth slipped to the left side of her neck. His tongue slowly began rolling up Alison's neck. She dropped her hands, her soft moans letting it be known what questions she had as to why Stephen was here, no longer bared meaning.

"You're beautiful", his tongue reeled in long enough to allow him to speak. Stephen's right hand found its way inside the back of Alison's shirt, as he gently kissed her behind the left ear.

"I can't do this. I can't." Alison straightened her shoulders and back, ridding herself of the comfort of pleasure. "I don't care why anymore, just leave."

"I will." He staggered to her, unbuttoning his jeans to show her how serious he was about leaving. "After I've been inside you."

"After you've what?" Alison never thought of Stephen as being this raw or daring. He wanted inside her, a place in truth she wanted him to be.

"I've got to have you. I don't think I can breath if I don't," Stephen spoke as he slid off his shirt, resting it at his hip. The words melted over Alison, forcing control over her and signaling a hand through his free jeans. She stared off to the side for a moment then turned her eyes and hand to Stephen's aroused cock.

"You want this inside of me?" Alison smiled, her lips as wet as the rest of her. "How much of it? How much must be inside before you finally forget me?"

Stephen kissed her instead of answering right away. As his lips treated hers, his hands pushed Alison's shorts and panties down, making her ass susceptible to his touch. He gently bit her bottom lip, as his hands rolled over her ass, now he felt was the time to brush his crotch against Alison's pussy. She moaned at it being so close.

"If its to forget you none of it," Stephen declared as his right hand cupped the back of her neck, "but if I can have you, you need all of it." Taking his tongue in her ready mouth, Stephen reached under Alison and lifted her in his arms. Straddled around his waist, Alison closed her eyes after being forced against a bedroom wall.

"Stephen yes," Alison hastily ran her hands through Stephen's thick blonde hair, "you can have me." He pumped in her hard, letting the passionate screams say what he already knew before. This was what he'd lived for, making love to her, and tearing her tight misfortunes of other men away.

"Do you know how long I've waited for this?" Stephen ripped open Alison's shirt to find her breast heaving. He pushed in her deep before taking her chest with both hands.

"Before I take you, tell me the truth. That you've waited for this too."

Alison arched her back, offering more of her breast. Looking through him, she said nothing for a second choosing instead to dine on the wet, rhythmic sound of Stephen taking control.

"Yes I have."

And then there was darkness, followed by a strange awakening light.

Stephen was alone and sweating. Too often in his life he's had to deal with the depression that none of what just happened, was true.