For Whom the Bells Toll

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Bad Deidre...” He halted her actions by taking her wrists, one at a time, in his grasp and clipping the chains back into place. Then he turned her around, nudging her to sit on the edge of the bed. She watched with her brow furrowing in confusion as he walked away from her. She figured out his intentions almost immediately as he stopped at the windows and untied the four red ribbons from the eyelet curtains. “See what you get when you misbehave?”

She licked her lips and brought her hands up to cover her nakedness, causing him to click his tongue again in mock dismay. “You don’t really like to be disobedient don’t you? You want to please me, don’t you?”

“Oh, Paul. I can’t... I can’t do this...” Deidre eyed the ribbons fearfully.

“Yes, you can Deidre. Say it, Deidre... Yes, Master.”

She started to shake her head, but stopped immediately when he raised his voice. “I said ‘say it!’”

“Yes master,” she whispered.

“Louder. Yes. Master.”

“Paul. I can’t...”

Paul chuckled softly. “Sure you can, baby. don’t be afraid. I won’t hurt you.”

He gently nudged her onto her back and whispered into her ear. “Say it for me, Dee. Come on. Yes, Master. Trust me. I won’t hurt you.”

She sighed softly and closed her eyes as his hands moved over her breasts, her belly and down to the button at the waist of her skirt.

She swallowed thickly. “Yes, Master...” she whispered.

“Good slave.” He chuckled softly and leaned over to nibble on her nipple as reward.

“Gooood slave.” He licked and suckled a moment, stirring the fires kindled at her very core.

He chuckled and slipped her skirt off her body, his strong fingers encircling her left ankle. He stood up and stared down at her nearly nake form. Her pale well shaped legs. The slip of panties barely covering her well trimmed puss. With a soft groan, Paul knelt and grabbed her panties, then slid them off her body with little effort. Then he took the red ribbon, wrapped it gently around her ankle, then secured it to the post. Deidre watched in wide eyed amazement. In all of her years since she’d owned the bed, she had never ever once dreamed this could happen.

When he’d done the same to her other ankle he stood up and removed his jacket, his shoes, and then climbed back onto the bed and straddled her. He lifted her one arm up over her head, the bells jingling softly as he positioned her wrist near the bedpost. He fastened the ribbon about her wrist, then like the ankle secured the ribbon to post. Only after her right hand was bound similarly did Paul speak once more. “You’re being so obedient I’m beginning to believe you like this... or you are really afraid of me...?”

The tell tale blush that spilled over her entire body gave Paul his answer... “Ahh. Good... I can see I read you correctly...” He straightened up off the bed and slowly began unbuttoning his shirt, his eyes never leaving her squirming body. “You drive me wild when you move like that... But then, you know that don’t you, Dee?”

Her actions ceased with his words.

“It’s alright... I like it.” He grinned at her as he slipped out of his trousers and shirt, folding them carefully and laying them on a nearby chair. He laughed outright as he followed Deidre’s gaze to the lower part of his body and listened to her gasp.


“Relax, Dee.” He picked up the last of the ribbons, this one a bit wider than the others, and straddled her once more. “Come here... Lift your head... there you go...” He whispered as he leaned over her, tying the ribbon about her eyes like a blind fold.


“Paul. No!” My God, Dee thought, reality finally sinking in. ‘What am I doing?’

“Don’t tell your Master no, slave. I’ll have to punish you for that. Apologize...”

Deidre shook her head and in her most authoritative voice spoke sharply. “I don’t want to play anymore, Paul. Maybe you should go home.”

His laughter chilled her blood for a moment as it rang out defiantly. “This will be over before you know it. So just savor every moment. It’s the least I could do considering the beautiful piece of jewelry you made for me. You did make it for me, didn’t you Dee?”

The truth to his words stunned her momentarily preventing her from answering, until he prodded again. “Didn’t you, Dee? I loved that bracelet you made, so you created this for me. For me and you.”

She shook her head silently, causing him to laugh again. She felt him rather than heard him move away from the bed and walk away momentarily. His steps were barely audible, and she strained to listen to what he might be doing, jumping slightly when he knelt on the edge of the bed. An ice cool line of liquid flowed suddenly over her breasts and down her belly, lower until it saturated her skin and hair that was once covered by her white panties. Deidre screamed his name and arched off the bed in shocked protest, only to have her efforts end in giggles as he burst into laughter.

“It’s only water...” He grinned and bent over her, diligently licking up the liquid until her skin remained dampened only by the moisture of his tongue.

Deidre had thought she would go absolutely mad as his tongue traveled slowly over her body, paying careful attention to her aching breasts, tickling her sides and belly as it traced paths downward. When he had completed the task of dipping and tracing in and around her belly button, Paul bypassed the target he desired the most to hone in on.

Instead, he suckled her small hips, latching onto her hip bones, then nibbled his way down her thighs, over her knees and calves. When he reached her feet, one at a time he caressed the soles, heels and the very sensitive arches. He paid careful attention to each of her ten toes with practised fingers, smiling as he noted that her toe nails, like her fingernails, were painted a virginal pearl white. More than once she burst into laughter, screeching that she was ultra ticklish and to please have mercy.


Had Paul not been so hot for her he would have tortured her quite nicely...But he sighed and vowed to inflict that exquisite torture to her next time. Moments later as he began his journey homeward Deidre felt as though her entire body had caught on fire.

And only Paul would be able to cool the flames.

He took turns alternately licking and nibbling his way back up her calves, feasting on the tender valleys behind her knees before dining on the soft white flesh of her inner thighs. By now Deidre was squirming and twisting in agony, with Paul only able to still her motions by gripping her hips firmly.

The warm caress of his breath against her thighs brought forth a desperate whimper from Deidre, and as his mouth climbed ever closer to her wet, warm pussy, she begged him to untie her so she could touch him.

“Non, ma petite...” his husky laughter shook her as visibly as his caresses had. “But I must say, you beg quite prettily...”

Deidre groaned and resigned herself to the sweet torture, only beginning to come to terms with the concept that she really didn’t have to do anything. Anything but revel in the glorious sensations he was spreading throughout her body. His breath was hot and moist on the most tender parts of her body. His lips, his tongue, his teeth all took turns at sucking and licking and tenderly nibbling on the intricate folds of her pussy. His tongue probed her, lapped at her, smoothed her, caressed her until she thought she would explode and die from the desire, the tension filling her body.

She was too afraid to beg him to take her, too afraid if she spoke he would stop. She would die if he stopped now! Then finally, her sweet release came as his tongue and his lips found her clit and his fingers found their way inside her. With his fingers moving in and out of

her, his tongue and lips sucking on the little nubbin of her clit, Deidre found her release. It came in waves of brilliant gold, flooding her pussy, her belly, her thighs, her breasts... her whole body before spilling out and around her, filling her room, her world with a soft golden glow. And as the waves settled down and the trembling that shook her body began to still Deidre opened her eyes and expelled a tremulous sigh.

Paul was poised above her, watching her every facial expression with a careful gaze. “You okay?” he whispered before kissing her softly. When Deidre nodded he smiled, whispering again. “Good, because I’m taking you with me, Dee...”

She swallowed thickly, sure she would not be able to do that again... She had no energy left... How... could... she....?

“Oh, my...” Deidre gasped as Paul found his way inside of her slowly.

“Oh, my...” She whispered as that warm pulsing sensation began again, from deep within.

He pumped twice, slowly, never taking his eyes from her gaze, the second time he settled inside of her so deeply Deidre was sure she felt him touch the tip of her womb. She inhaled sharply at the sensation, wondering how on Earth she was ever going to survive this man.

Slowly he withdrew and grinned down at her... “Again? Tell me you want me inside of you again...”

“Paul...” She groaned... not at all good at this talking thing.

He remained poised above her, the self restrain evident as he swallowed thickly. “Please, say it ... Dee... Come on, baby...” He groaned softly, praying she would listen to him.

“I want you...”

Her voice was a whisper, but it was enough. With an audible sigh of relief he moved within her, pushing deeper until he could go no further. “Oh yeah...” he cried out as he moved against her, in and out, in and out... Deep, deeper, deep and then shallow. Slowly and then quickly. They found the perfect rhythm, dancing that timeless eternal dance together. Pounding, pumping, moving, rocking and rotating until both of them cried out in unison, their worlds joined together in the golden glow of satisfaction, the lilting of the bell chimes, and sweet, sweet relief...

Moments later, her wrists finally freed, Deidre trailed one of the red ribbons across Paul’s belly as the two lovers lay entwined on her bed. With each gentle sway of her wrist the bells chimed softly causing her to sigh with the onset of reality. Who would be the next woman to enjoy her love chime’s soft serenade. Was this it? Was he just road testing his purchase?

Paul opened one eye and grinned down at the tousled haired beauty in his arms. “What’s wrong, Dee?”

She shook her head, even that action causing the bells to ring almost forlornly.

“Talk to me...” He spoke with “that” tone- the one that commanded her obedience.

“Well...” she sighed again, trying to find a tactful phrase to explain her feelings.

“I know we don’t... I mean... This was unusual- for me, anyway. And, and... I don’t expect... I mean...”

“Deidre. Just say it.” He frowned now, lifting himself up on one elbow to study her face as she spoke.

“Well. I sold these to you. And... well...” she grinned, wondering how now she could ever demand payment now.

He read her thoughts immediately and smiled. “I’m good for the money.” He laughed and wondered how offended she’d be if he paid her now in cash... then decided against it.

“It’s not that... I mean... I wore them.”

“So?”

“They’re...used.”

“So???”

She sighed in frustration then blurted out her concern anyway. “No woman in her right mind deserves used goods. Let me make you another set and I’ll keep these.”

Paul laughed again realizing her concern. But before speaking he leaned down to kiss the tip of her nose.

Ahh, Deidre...” He scooped her up and pulled her close, kissing her softly on the neck.

“No one, no other woman I know, will ever be ringing my bells but you...”

She grinned with the words, her cheeks flaming with embarrassment.

“Do you understand me, Dee?”

She lifted her hand to caress his forehead, brushing a lock of hair away as the bells tinkled softly as if in answer. She nodded, whispering softly in his ear, “Yes, Master...”

-end-

12