For Whom the Girl Moans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Liv came over and sat on my lap, smiling and laughing. They asked millions of questions about the band and our music. We answered them all happily. We kept getting more and more beers forced on us. I think we were all pretty smashed by the time we left about an hour later. None of the other band members felt sober enough to drive, so they agreed to stay the night and leave tomorrow. We walked back to my dorm room with Cade, chatting animatedly about the performance. Cade and the other 3 went to bed. I was about to join them when I got a text from Liv asking me to come to her dorm room for her congratulations, basically guaranteed pussy.

As I walked out the door, Cade shouted, "Get some, bro!" I laughed and left.

Liv's dorm was across the parking lot. I knocked on her door, not knowing what to expect. It opened instantly and she was standing there, wearing stockings and a lacy black bra. "You got here fast! Come in."

"Thanks," I said, entering.

She shared a suite with 4 other girls. Three were home for the weekend and one was still out, probably partying. I just had time to look around when she started violently kissing me, pushing me against the wall and ripping my shirt off. I kissed back feverishly, running my hands through her hair and up and down her back.

She finally pulled away and said, "I'm so proud of you for having the balls to play to a crowd that big. You deserve a reward...." her hands were slowly inching down my thighs and fumbling for the zipper to my jeans. Whatever her idea of a reward was, I was hardly about to complain. She finally found the zipper and dropped my jeans and boxers to my ankles. She started stroking my cock, before dropping to her knees and licking it slowly and sensually. I groaned loudly as she finally stuck it in her mouth. She had always been good at giving head, and I'm pretty sure she enjoyed it too, lucky for me. Her tongue felt unreal swirling around my dick, switching between the shaft and the tip. I wanted nothing more than to give her a really hard and rough throat fuck. I tried to restrain myself, but I finally gave in when she started humming. Load after load of cum squirted out of my cock. She swallowed it all like a pro, not missing a drop.

"Oh my god, that was good! Thanks!" I said. I began pulling my jeans up but she stopped me, "Who said I was done yet? Take them off and get your ass onto my bed." I obeyed. She followed and pushed me down onto the bed. Lying down and watching her, she gave me a very erotic, but very good, striptease. It started with her unhooking her bra and dropping it to the floor. Then she bent over in front of me. I know I've said this countless times, but she had an amazing body! The striptease progressed to a lap dance. She never once touched me, but always hovered inches above me, flaunting her ass and sticking her boobs in my face. This no touching thing was killing me! She finally got bored and removed her stockings.

Slowly, she straddled my rock hard dick and buried it in her snatch, all the way up to my balls. It felt nothing short of fantastic! Her athleticism probably helped keep her pussy nice and tight, much to my liking. Liv moaned as it went deeper and deeper and started riding me, leaning in and putting her boobs right in my face. I was already getting close, despite climaxing twice today. We stayed in that same position until it was too much for both of us. Liv was moaning constantly throughout the buildup, but she really screamed as she finally succumbed to the pleasure. I grunted and blew too. She pulled me in for a long, intense kiss, still on top of me. We finally stopped kissing and just sat there, still completely naked, hugging and cuddling, letting our heart rates and breathing slow down.

I finally spoke. "Thanks baby. That was fantastic!"

She smiled and said, "You're very welcome. Keep playing shows like that and you'll be rewarded like this!"

"You can count on that! We're already talking about coming back for another show. The guys loved it!"

"You better perform here again. I love watching you guys play!"

It was getting close to midnight, so I left shortly. Liv walked me to my room and made me promise we'd play here again. I went to bed feeling very satisfied with my day.

Zach, Matt, and Chris stayed for breakfast. We were talking about the performance and possibly playing here again in the future when Liv and her 3 hot friends joined us. They pretty much begged us to return, saying how much they loved us. They accompanied us to Zach's van and exchanged phone numbers with them. The 3 guys thanked me profusely for arranging the gig, and left, waving and beeping the horn.

I spent the rest of the morning catching up on homework that I had blown off, like I did for all 4 years in high school. Then I spent the afternoon with Liv. When classes resumed the next day, Monday, dozens of kids, and a lot of professors, commented on how good the show was and asked when the next one was. All I could say was that I hoped it was soon.

12