For Women Who Like It:...

Story Info
She does what she is told.
2.2k words
4.15
67.9k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers

For Women Who Like It: Dressed, Told and Exposed

Spring was already hot enough to make sweat trickle down her tummy. She woke up alone on Saturday and wanted to call him right away. She had that horny feeling in her limbs that makes you want to stretch your legs all over the place.

Her boyfriend was out of town and she had met a guy the night before at a cafe. They talked for hours, flirted, walked toward his apartment but she got scared and at that end of the night moment, she took his numbers and went home.

She kept thinking about him all night. Couldn't sleep and regreted her faithfulness. She tugged on her panties for a while, inching them up her crotch in frustration. She finally picked up the phone.

It rang a few times and then he answered.

"Hi. James. This is Veronica...from last night."

"Hello there."

"I want to come over."

"Why the change of mind?" he asked.

"You made me too horny. I want you to fuck more than I do my boyfriend."

He laughed. "That's not very faithful, young lady."

"I know. I'm bad. I just love to be slutty. It feels too good."

"If that's what you want, than that's what you'll get."

"What do you want me to do? I need to be told what to do."

He paused. "I want you to wear something for me. A white dress, that is see-through. And a tiny g-string underneath. No bra. Make sure I can see your nipples."

"Anything else?"

"Yes, meet me here in a half hour."

She put on a white thin summer dress that was meant for the beach because you could see almost completely through it. She found a tiny white g-string that had shrunk so small, she had to pull it tight up her butt to get it on her thin, curvy body. She looked in the mirror. She looked like an exposed little slut.

Someone knocked on the door. She thought it was him. She opened up the door. It was the building's repairman. He had come to fix something. He looked her up and down.

"I just came to fix the pipe you told me about. Do you want me to come back?" He stared at her breasts.

He was about ten years older than her, black, built and always looked greasy and dirty.

"Will it take long?"

"No. I just thought with you dressed like that..."

"Oh.."

The phone rang. It was him.

He asked where she was. She told him about the repairman.

"Tell him why you're dressed like that. Then suck him off," he said.

"What!"

"If you want to be a little slut, then be one. And make sure to suck his balls and lick his ass."

"No. He's all sweaty."

"Do it or I'll come over there and make you do it."

She hung up the phone. She went back to the repairman.

"Am I interrupting something? he asked.

"Well. You see. Can I be honest with you?"

"Sure."

"I like to dress up like a dirty litty whore and then have men tell me what to do."

His eyes rose.

"Well you sure look like you want it. Why don't you come over here and pull my workpants down."

She walked over and got on her knees. With this strange man's bulge in her face and the smell of his sweat in her nose, she became uncontrollable. She pulled down his pants and boxers. She looked up at him and wrapped her thick lips around his long, wide cock. It was 8 inches and thick as a bat. She could barely get it in her mouth. She tried to grab onto it but he took her hands and put them behind her back.

She was sucking away the best that she could. Saliva was dripping down her face onto the floor as he grabbed her head and started to penetrate her mouth in and out. She kept gagging and he kept making her open wider. In the mirror behind him, she could see his butt tense up as he fucked her little face.

Her panties were soaked. He tasted salty all over. She bent her head down and licked his balls clean, then she slid her tongue along his ass. When he felt this, he turned around.

"Lick my ass."

He grabbed her head and thrust it between his cheeks. He had a muscular ass. She licked his asshole back and forth and then slid the tip of her tongue in it and back out. He made her lie on the floor and he sat his ass on her face and made her do it some more.

Then there was a knock at the door. She had left it unlocked and it opened. It was him. He looked at her lying on her back with the repairman's ass in her face.

"She a nice little slut isn't she?"

"Are you her boyfriend?"

"No. Her boyfriend is out of town."

"James?" she said. "Will you please tell him to come on me?" She loved when men wanted to come on her.

James looked at her. She was wearing what he had asked. "Why don't you lick him until he wants to."

She did what she was told and buried her mouth between his legs. He put his cock straight down and made her suck it, with his balls hitting her face. He thrust harder and harder until finally he pulled out. She closed her mouth and he came all over her lips and cheeks.

She stuck her tongue out and tried to lick it up but it streamed onto the floor.

"You better lick that up," said James.

She looked at him. She got on her hands and knees and licked the cum off the hardwood floor and swallowed it all.

Her pussy had hardly been touched and she was so horny she was willing to do anything.

The repairman put his pants back on and she stood up. She kissed James who could taste the fresh cum in her mouth. The repairman grabbed her by the hair and stuck his tongue deep in her mouth. He said thanks, that he'd be back for the repairs later and then left.

She looked at James. "Please tell me what you want. I want you to know that I'll do anything for you. Even when my boyfriend comes back, if you feel like fucking me, call me and I'll come over."

He grabbed her naked ass under her dress. He caressed it and smacked it.

"Call your boyfriend. And tell him what you're doing."

"What! I said anything but not that. He'd know what a slut I am and would never see me again."

"It doesn't matter," he said, "you turn me on so badly that I'll have to see you everyday. He's going to find out how you are." He bit her lip and slipped his tongue powerfully into her throat.

She was at his mercy.

"What do you want me to tell him?"

"Tell him that you just sucked off the repairman."

She paced around the room and then picked up the phone. "Okay, but not in those words."

She called up her boyfriend who was visting his parents in Seattle.

"John?"

James put his ear close so he could listen and whisper in her eye what to say.

"Hi honey."

"John. I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"I just gave a blow job to someone."

"What! To who?"

"The repairman." James started to whisper what she should say. "I told him I was a slut and he made me get down on my knees."

John started yelling at her.

"John. Wait. And there's another guy here I met last night. He's going to punish me for what I did."

John started yelling again.

"Wait John. I want you to hear him spank my ass. He's getting a ruler right now."

James pulled up her dress and tucked it into the top of her g-string. He sent the ruler down hard on her cheek, leaving a pink strip on her bare, white ass.

"John. I'm going to count while he spanks me." She started counting. "One." She spanked her again. "Two." And again. "Three."

John was silent on the phone, listening to James turn her ripe ass pink. She clinched her fists and winched with pain and pleasure. James grabbed her panties and pulled them tight up her ass while he smacked her. She could feel her ass tingling, almost numb.

James whispered into her ear.

"John. I know that you didn't know that I was such a little slut. When you get back, I'm going to let you fuck me whenever you want. And if you want to go fuck some other girl and then fuck me that's fine."

James stopped spanking her.

"John, I have to go. He asked me to spread his legs and pull my panties to the side. I have to go."

She hung up the phone as John was still yelling.

She sat on the couch and pulled her panties to the side to reveal her little trimmed triangle just above her lips.

James couldn't stand it anymore. He pulled out his cock and raised her legs up. He slid it deep into her soaking pussy and just started to ram her.

Her ass was red and it tingled. She watched him just fucking her like it was what he was waiting for all his life. He held her by the waist and just rammed her in and out.

"You need to be fucked more often."

She just moaned and grabbed at him, pulling him closer.

In a matter of minutes, he couldn't hold on and shoved it in deep and let go. She could feel the cum filling her up and begin to trickle down.

He pulled out and she wrapped her mouth on his cock to get the last of his cum.

He played with her clit, keeping her horny. He flicked it so much that she started moaning and gyrating. In seconds she was on the brink of orgasm, but he stopped. She fell to her knees.

"James, please. Fuck me or let me suck you or touch me. Anything, as long as you like it, as long as it turns you on and makes you want me more and more."

"Why don't you go and get one of your neighbors. Do you like any of them?"

She immediately thought of the two guys that lived up stairs. They were both fraternity-type boys and always giving her crude stairs and mumbling things about her ripe tits and how she needs to get the frown fucked off her face.

"Yes. There's two guys upstairs."

"Go and fuck them, then come back down. Let them both cum in your mouth.

She stood up in her slutty little outfit. She pulled open the door and walked upstairs. James heared her knock on the door. The door opened.

"Hi guys. My boyfriend wanted me to ask you if you would both fuck me. You can do whatever you want to me."

The guys grabbed her and pulled her inside. They both started groping her and slipping their hands under her dress and panties. She pulled her dress off and they saw her red ass. They gave her a couple more smacks.

She got on her knees again and pulled out both their cocks, sucking them hard and salivating everywhere.

"You are a nasty little whore."

She looked up and smiled. "You should have grabbed me and fucked me before this. You knew that I wanted it."

One of them reached around and spread her legs. He eased the tip of his cock on her ass hole. He thought it would take a while to loosen but it slipped right in. She moaned and sucked.

She couldn't believe how good it felt when you could just fuck, when someone just told you what to do and you wanted it.

The boys fucked her silly, alternating between her mouth and ass, keeping her nicely lubed and nasty. She loved the attention and the cocks pounding her. One of them was rubbing her clit and the other slide his cock deep in her ass, then all the way out and then back in. She shivered and orgasmed.

She wanted to get back to James so she told them to fuck her harder and harder. Then she got on her knees and jerked them off. They clinched their asses and both came in her mouth at the same time, filling it up with the thick substance.

She held it in her mouth. She was butt naked, but she grabbed her clothes and ran back downstairs.

When she went inside, James was waiting for her. She showed him the cum in her mouth. He told her to swallow it and she did.

"James, I really need you to tell me to do things like this everyday. Will you?" She put his hands on his ass, trying to get him excited again. She grabbed at him. She got back on her knees, where she spent the rest of the afternoon.

She loved to turn him on more than anything. She was lost in some slutty lust.

Quinten
Quinten
87 Followers