For You

Story Info
Thinking of her lover...
1.4k words
4.42
11.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just couldn't help it.

I was sitting here, messing about on the Internet like I usually do, curled up on the couch with my laptop, wearing a tight top and those little boxers you love my ass in.

I started reading stories, like I sometimes do -- more often than not just to see how well written they are, but sometimes for fun. Today I was proof-reading, which is a different kind of fun for me, although I wouldn't dare send my comments to any author.

I was reading a letter, designed to be coming from a man who misses his wife. Detailing all of the delicious things he would do to her, if only he were there. It was so heartfelt, so unabashedly raunchy, like only a married couple could be I suppose -- he knew exactly how much she wanted him and wasn't timid in writing about it.

So of course I found no fault in the writing but instead found myself getting really turned on. And nowadays, whenever I get turned on my thoughts go to you, even if it's not your doing.

I put the laptop to the side of me, where I could still see it, and lay out across the couch. I took a deep breath in, and it shivered out of me in shallow bursts. I remembered a message you sent me once, telling me how to touch myself -- I dragged my fingertips across my lips, parted them, and took two fingers into my mouth, licking them with the tongue you love the size of, gently sucking at them, getting them wet. I trailed them along my jaw and onto my neck, softly tickling and lightly scratching myself.

I pictured your body leaning over me, pulling off your shirt to reveal your perfect little torso -- your chest, the couple of dark hairs that offset your pale skin so beautifully, your nipples, the hints of muscle that sit on your stomach, and your hip bones, oh god your hipbones. I imagined reaching up to you, my nails lightly caressing your skin as I moved my mouth over all of my favourite parts of you, teasing your small soft nipples in my mouth, lapping at them, biting them. Thinking of the way you gasp when I touch your hips, or lick your chest, got me going even more.

I imagined that sound as I moved my hand down over my collarbone and circled my breasts with my fingertips -- I wouldn't let myself at them properly, not yet. I ran my nails up my belly and finished on my nipples, which were already rock hard. I squeezed them between my fingers -- lightly at first, and then harder as I imagined your teeth pressing down on them with just enough force to make me cry out; only then did I notice that I hadn't imagined the sound.

My fingers followed your imaginary tongue around my breasts, along the sensitive underside and down my belly. They hesitated as I pulled at your belt in my mind's eye, tugging at your jeans until you were naked in front of me.

I don't want to dart too quickly between fact and fiction here, so.... Here's what I imagined doing first.

I pulled you down on top of me, just so that I could feel your skin against mine. I ran my hands up and down your soft back, the smoothness of which is only interrupted by the rough patches where I broke the skin recently. I looked up at you, looking down at me with a wee look in your eye, and pulled your lips to mine with a firm hand on the back of your neck. I searched your mouth with my tongue, going deeper than most girls can and making you moan into the back of my throat. I pushed you back onto the couch and continued my oral assault on your torso, making you gasp and flinch again -- god I love when you do that -- and made my way down to the hardness that was pressing against me as I moved.

One very wet and sloppy kiss on either side of your crotch, and I began. I started by running the tip of my nose gently from base to tip, letting my tongue out to follow my nose for the last inch or so. I repeated the motion; this time my tongue was behind my nose all the way. One last time, only I spread my tongue flat so that I covered as much of the thickness of you as I could.

I could feel the want rising in you, so I took you in my hand and then in my mouth suddenly, causing you to jolt and cry out in surprise. I started slowly working you with my lips, my tongue, then took you as deep into my mouth as I could manage -- the feeling of you pressed up against the back of my throat made me moan, which vibrated down your shaft and made your solid cock pulse erratically. I started moving my mouth more firmly on you then, gaining momentum until I got you to that delicious moment just before falling over the edge.... Then I stopped.

I reached up and grabbed you by your hair, lying back and pulling you back with me, on top of me, the tip of your glistening hardness tickling the curls of hair around the dripping wet centre of me. I looked into your eyes and whispered... "I'm going to touch myself, rub my clit until I come. You, you're going to fuck me, as slowly as you physically can, until I instruct you otherwise. Understand?"

You nodded enthusiastically, your eyes wide and locked on mine. You only broke my gaze to follow my hands with your eyes as they ran down my body, pausing briefly to squeeze my sensitive breasts before heading down to my eager pussy. You watched closely and, supporting yourself up on your hands, waited for my fingers to make first contact. As they did, you slowly but firmly pushed yourself all the way into my already-dripping cunt. I let out a deep moan, and began to circle my clit with my fingers, sliding around with ease in the wetness caused by sucking your cock.

I was already hugely turned on and could feel the stirrings of an explosive orgasm in my belly and my toes. You pulled out of me then, and hovered for a second longer than I wanted before sinking back into me, making me tighten around you and gasp with pleasure. Usually I would have made you do this for years, holding you back from fucking me hard like you so badly wanted to. But this time, this time, I needed it too. I bent my legs and used my feet to push my hips up into you, and looked into your eyes. That familiar fire was there -- you wanted me. I held your gaze and said "Fuck me."

And you promptly did.

My fingers danced furiously over my clit as you pounded into me, sending electric shocks through my body which all ended in my pussy, contracting around your cock. I knew I was close and as I tightened around you I knew I would push you over the edge too. I cried out, your thrusts and my frantic fingers making me bubble over as I erupted into the explosive orgasm that had been building for too long. You saw my face, heard my screams, felt my muscles clench around you, and let out a deep grunt as you fired your last thrusts into me, filling me with exactly what I wanted. You collapsed on top of me and we held each other while the aftershocks of my orgasm rippled between us.

While I thought of this, I was spread out on my couch, one finger massaging my clit, fingers of the other hand dipping into me occasionally and tickling my ass, touching myself, making myself come, hard. All the while biting my lip so as not to piss off my neighbour.

x

~~~~~~

*Author's Note*

This is my first submission - I intend to write better, longer and more involved stories - this was a genuine letter written to a lover. If you enjoyed it, please vote or comment - I'd love to know if any further work would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Molly