For You

Story Info
Dominate male shares his submissive girlfriend.
2.4k words
4.02
51.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers

She stood on the opposite side of the threshold, looking for the entire world like the conservative businesswoman she was. Her suit was a basic black under which she wore a simple white blouse. However, if one took the time to notice he would see that her coat was cut a little too tight accenting perfectly pert breasts and her skirt was just on the other side of decent. The only thing that suggested that underneath it all lie the heart of a slut were the four-inch high-heeled "fuck-me" shoes she wore.

He smiled approvingly and stepped back.

She hesitated before stepping over the threshold. This wasn't the first time she had come and she knew what was expected of her. Once he closed the door behind her every thing would change.

Max smiled at her hesitation; she was excited, of course, but also a little bit afraid. Her fear and uncertainty fed him. He crowded her a little as she brushed by and made sure to slam the door behind her. Here, in this place, he intimidated her.

He walked around her, heading down the hall toward the back of the house and into the kitchen. Max didn't need to look back to know that she followed him.

She set her coat and purse down on the back of a kitchen chair and stood still, waiting expectantly for him.

"Would you care for something to drink?" He asked.

"Yes, please."

"What can I get you?" He moved to the large, industrial sized refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of white wine, setting it one the counter beside a bottle of red.

"A glass of wine would be nice."

"Red or white?"

"White."

Max handed her a glass of the red. He watched her as she accepted the glass and took a drink. When her tongue darted out to lick the warm wine from her lips he thought he'd cum right then. He offered her his hand and pulled her into the sitting room.

The lights were low, most of the room's illumination coming from the fire. Minimal furniture gave the impression that the room was larger than it really was. There was a large, leather couch pressed up against one wall and a matching armchair across the room.

As they walked in the room's only other occupant stood up to greet them. Max introduced as Steve, a friend and colleague. She smiled and shook his hand. With a wave of his hand Max indicated that she was to take the armchair while he joined Steve on the couch. As they nursed their drinks they talked about work and some of their colleagues before moving on to sports. They did ask her to participate in the conversation; in fact they acted as if she wasn't even there.

She sipped her wine before placing her glass on the table. She was tense; the anticipation she had felt throughout the days was growing into astronomical proportions as she sat watching them. Max was an attractive man in an understated sort of way. When a person looked at him he saw an intelligent man in his early thirties with brown hair and blue eyes. When she looked at him she saw her Master; a man who could and would make her do anything with nothing more than a word. Sometimes as little as a look.

His friend Steve was almost a complete opposite to Max. Where Max was average in height Steve was tall; where Max was slender Steve was built broad across the chest and shoulders. Both men were attractive and it would be a pity if she were forbidden to take part in tonight's activities. On more than one occasion she'd been summoned to Max's house to watch him enjoy the pleasure of another man or woman or both while forbidding her to do anything but watch.

On those nights he sent her home, her cunt dripping wet, with orders that she wasn't to touch herself until he gave his permission. The torture could last for hours or days before she finally got the call. The last time ten hours had passed before he called her at work and instructed her to slide her fingers into her cunt and cum for him.

Already wet and afraid that there would be no release, she whimpered softly.

Max heard her sounds of distress and smiled. He could see what she was thinking, her emotions were written all over her face. She was so damn expressive that it was easy for him to know what would cause her the greatest discomfort and bring her the most joy. He loved to please her almost as much as he loved to torture her. Her distress at being denied pleasure was too appealing to ignore.

She was perfect. Two years under his tutelage had taught her much. She still made mistakes, like voicing her preference of wine, but if there were nothing left to teach her he would quickly become bored. But tonight he had something of a reward in mind, for both of them.

Max turned back to Steve and smiled. His long time friend was well aware of his arrangement with her and he enjoyed engaging in all manner of sex but this would be the first time he'd been invited to participate with the two of them.

Never taking his eyes off Steve he told her to strip.

Without hesitation she stood and unbuttoned her blouse before slowly letting it slide to the floor. She caressed herself as she moved her hands to the back of her skirt and pulled down the zipper. The material was tight and had to be pushed off her hips. When she stood in nothing but her bra, garter, and stocking she stepped out of her shoes. Her breathing coming faster she released the hooks on her bra and freed her full breasts. They were already swollen and heavy and the dark pink nipples were semi-erect. She turned to the side, lifted her right leg onto the chair, and unhooked her stocking from her garter. The delicate silk material slid of her leg and joined the growing pile of clothes on the floor. When the other leg was bared she turned back to face them.

Max sat and watched Steve through the show. He'd seen her naked countless times and though the sight never failed to arouse him, Max found that he enjoyed watching Steve becoming aroused even more. Max let her stand there for a moment, stretching it out until he knew she wanted to squirm. "Sit with your legs hooked over the arms of the chair.

She sat back in the chair and slowly spread her legs until they rested on the arms of the chair. She was wet and even from here she knew that Steve would be able to see the juices flowing from her cunt. Unable to stop herself, she started to slide her hand down towards her pussy.

"No." Max's voice cut quick across the room. He turned and glared at her; he would have to remember to punish her for that later on.

Max took Steve's drink and set it on the table along side his. He could feel her watching him as he settled back on the couch. Steve was also watching him expectantly, it would seem that Max was in complete control of them both, and that was as it should be.

Max looked at Steve. "Kiss me," he ordered.

Steve was all too happy to obey. He leaned over and slid his tongue inside Max's mouth, licking and sucking on his tongue. At the same time his hands began to explore, sliding under his shirt to pluck and pinch at small, male nipples. He pulled him up off the couch and quickly stripped him of his clothes before dropping to his knees and taking his cock in his mouth.

Max moaned and started fucking Steve's face, his eyes on her. He could see the juice sliding out of her pussy and onto the chair beneath her. Her clit was red and swollen like a little cock and he knew that it would throb against his tongue. Just thinking about how good she would taste was enough to bring him closer to coming. "Enough!" He pulled his cock out of Steve's mouth and went to kneel in front of her.

She hadn't moved but he could see how much it was costing her. Her breathing was coming faster and faster and her fists were clenched on the tops of her thighs. He knew she wanted to feel him filling her cunt with his cock but she was going to have to wait.

"Hmmm..." was all Max said as he lowered his face to her pussy. The smell of her arousal was intoxicating as he buried his nose in her pubic hair. He wouldn't let her shave it but allowed her to keep it trimmed. Her pussy was like a present; the hair hiding the secrets and it was his pleasure to unwrap it with his tongue. He started at the base of her cunt, stroking her with long, hard licks of his tongue. Each time he passed his tongue over her pussy his mouth was filled with her juices. She covered his face from nose to chin and he stopped to lick his lips.

Steve had followed him across the room and bent over to lick the juices from his chin. When his face was clean he bent down and once again started flicking his tongue, only this time he paid particular attention to her clit. Sure enough it was throbbing and he knew that she was close to coming. He backed off and worked his way down until he could slide his tongue deep into her cunt. Her pussy muscles clenched and tried to pull his tongue in deeper.

She was hungry for him and after a minute of fucking her with his face he decided to honor her with his cock. He was hard and swollen; he pulled her ass towards the edge of the chair and slammed his cock inside of her. She cried out and thrust her hip up to meet him.

"Harder! Please, fuck me harder!" Max instantly slowed down and shifted into short, shallow thrusts never letting his cock go in more than an inch.

She whimpered and looked at him, pleading with her eyes. He loved to hear her scream but he also loved to torture her. To make her wait until she thought she would go insane before allowing her release. When he made her wait her orgasms were almost strong enough to squeeze his cock right off.

She kept lifting her hips trying to bring his cock deeper into her cunt.

At that moment he felt Steve moving behind him. While he'd been busy fucking her cunt Steve and been preparing to fill Max's ass with his cock. Steve was large but Max had been fucked by him before and knew what to expect. Steve grabbed his ass and pulled his cheeks apart before pressing the head of his cock up against Max's asshole. With one, fierce thrust Steve shoved his cock all the way in. The movement forced Max forward until his cock was buried in her pussy.

God! She felt like she was going to explode. His cock fill her cunt was wonderously for the first time in days and she held on. She hooked her ankles around Max's legs, below the thighs so as not to get in Steve's way.

Steve continued to pound his way into Max's ass; each thrust pushed through Max and settled into her pussy. He imagined that he could almost feel her; it was as if Max were an extension of Steve's cock. He could feel his balls starting to tighten up against his body. He leaned forward and rocked his hips against Max's ass at the same time he reached around and started finger her clit.

She screamed. "Please!"

Max smiled, "Please what?"

"I'm going to come."

"Not until I say so." Max knew he couldn't hold her back for long. The long wait coupled with the numerous and intense stimulation were pushing them all towards and explosive climax.

"Please! I can't hold on." She struggled, tightening her muscles around his cock trying to keep from coming. Her entire body vibrated with the need to come; Max's cock was pounding away at her in time with Steve's thrusts and Steve's fingers were working their magic on her clit. He squeezed, pinched, pulled, and plucked at the sensitive nub until she threatened to break a part. She could no longer control the convulsions that swept through her body.

Max saw her struggle and at that moments felt Steve reach down and cup his balls, rolling them in the palm of his hand. The feeling of his balls pushed up against his body combined with her wet, throbbing cunt surrounding his cock and Steve pounding away in his ass sent him over the edge. "Yes! Now, come for me! Come on, baby. Come."

She let go and her entire body snapped. One minute she was wound tight as a spring the next saw her entire body liquefied. As her cunt throbbed and pulsated she could feel Max shooting his cum up against her G-spot. The sensation of hot cum sent another ripple of pleasure coursing through her.

Steve listened to the sounds of their orgasms and watched as she shuddered beneath him and Max but it wasn't until he felt Max squeezing his ass cheeks together that Steve shot his load. Again and again, he slammed his cock into Max's cum filled ass until he was completely drained.

Max pulled her down off the chair and onto the floor where the three of them fell into a heap of sweat and cum covered bodies. They were breathing hard and every once in a while one of them would shudder sending waves of pleasure coursing through them all.

Sometime later Max returned to his senses. Steve was curled up behind him, his cock pressed against his wet ass while she lay cuddled up against his chest.

As if she sensed him looking at her she opened her eyes and smiled.

Max frowned. "I owe you a punishment."

If it was possible, her smile actually brightened.

THE END

* * * * *

Do not copy without permission from the author. Comments are always welcome; send them to Gojenngo@aol.com

Gojenngo
Gojenngo
763 Followers