For You...

Story Info
The two of you enjoy the fine art of giving & receiving.
1.8k words
4.64
14.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My face is cold and red from the cold air as I walk with my arm linked in yours. I do not mind the cold air tonight, I can only hope you don't mind it either. I smile up at the sky, and point a gloved hand up to the stars.

"Orion, see, his belt, and those stars are his legs and his arms pulling back is his bow." I say excitedly. You smile, eyes sparkling like the stars, I cannot tell if you are smiling about my knowledge of the constellation or my excited way of sharing with you information I know.

"I used to know the legend of him when I was a girl, my head was always filled with legend and mythos then." I sigh rather disappointed, but a small smile escapes as I unhook my arm and quickly sidestep to your ear.

"Now my head is only filled with thoughts of you," I whisper, taking a small nibble at the cold flesh of your sweet earlobe. Before you can catch me I turn and run towards the house, smiling. Peels of laughter escape my lips as I feel your strong arms encircle my waist as you catch me and pull me to the door.

"Hot chocolate for the winner, with whipped cream and everything, to make you warm." I say rather breathlessly. As you unlock the door, you pull me to you.

"I would prefer to get warm in another fashion," you whisper in my ear with a soft purr.

I turn my head towards you and look into your eyes; you smile mischievously and pull me in the house with you. I peel off my coat, stuffing my gloves in my pockets, my cheeks red from the cold, but becoming warmed by being back inside, and thoughts of you. I watch you as you peel of your parka, your cheeks reddened, and your hands cold. I wrap my arms about your waist and kiss those poor red cheeks of yours. Then give you a small kiss on your soft, cold lips. I look up into your eyes and smile, and pull away.

"Where are you going?" You call as I walk down the hall.

"To make your chocolate to keep you warm..."

"I don't need chocolate to keep me warm, come back here."

"Come get me." I say taunting him.

It didn't take him long to come into the kitchen then. I bustled about, looking for the milk and chocolate. Turning on the stove, pouring in the milk into the pan. I turn to see you leaning against the doorway just watching me. You stand there just contently watching, as I move about the kitchen. Stirring the milk, looking for the chocolate sauce, and slowly pouring the hot milk in a mug, stirring in the chocolate, and adding a glob of whipped cream to the top. I smile and walk over to you in the doorway of the kitchen, and hand you the piping hot mug of hot chocolate.

"For you...I made this for you, to keep you warm."

"I told you I would rather have other things keep me warm."

I look at him in a small pout.

"But I made this for you..."

"You didn't make yourself any."

I just nod at your comment and pull you to the table to drink your hot chocolate. I sit across from you. Just watching, then I get up and put away the milk and sauce, and close up the whipped cream, licking a tiny glob from my finger. Place all the items in the refrigerator and put the pot in the sink to be washed later. You sigh, as you finish up the hot chocolate.

"Did you like your hot chocolate? Did it make you warm?"

"Yes, but I told you I would rather have something else keep me warm."

I ignore your comment yet again. I kiss you sweetly on the cheek, and wrap my arms about your neck from behind and kiss your ear.

"Close your eyes," I whisper, with a soft coo, "Close your eyes and stay here, keep them closed."

I leave you at the table as I go and get my surprise. A small package, wrapped in silver paper, I hold it in my hands and smile, carrying it to you.

"Are your eyes closed?"

"Yes," you mumble.

"Good," I say and place the package on the table in front of you.

I move behind you again, back in my position with my arms wrapped around your neck and my lips to your ear.

"Open them." I whisper softly.

"What's this?"

"For you... Open it."

You rip through the shiny silver paper. Finding a movie you enjoy.

"Why did you get me this?"

"For you, to watch."

"I would rather watch other things." You smile, and give me a sweet thank you kiss.

I smile, and pull you to your feet.

"Come on, let's watch it."

"I told you, I would rather watch other things."

I make a tisking sound and pull you into the living room and sit you on the couch. You watch as I put in the movie. I then walk behind you on the couch and begin to massage your shoulders, back and neck. I lightly kiss your temples. You sigh contently, yet with a small amount of wanting.

"Come sit with me, hun."

"Not yet." I say with a smile.

I disappear down the hall. You wonder what I am doing, though you are somewhat involved in your movie, and do not wish to get up and find out. I smile as I hear you laugh as you watch your movie. I softly creep out. From behind I wrap a blanket over you.

"For you," I whisper "to make you comfortable."

You sigh, but this time happily because you see that I plan on sharing this blanket with you. I hear a small murmur escape from your lips when you see that I have decided to change into my silky green nightie. I climb onto your lap, as my head rests on your shoulder and my bare legs intertwine with your legs. I give you soft kisses and whisper sweet words as you watch your movie. Your hand caresses my legs as a small reward for my attentions to you.

As the movie ends I go to get up to shut it off, you shake your head 'no' and pull me down and closer to you, holding me tightly against you. You trail kisses in my hair and cheeks. You get up, wrap me in a blanket and pull me with you to your room. You close the door behind you, and slowly begin to unwrap me from the blankets. I open my mouth to speak, but you place your finger against my lips, which I kiss softly. You smile, and bring your lips down to mine. Our kiss deepens, our tongues dance, as you hold me to you. As we kiss your hands slid down my body, following the curves of my hips, down, around, and back up, there was nothing your hands didn't touch.

Gently you slide the straps of my nightie from my shoulders, letting the nightie slip down my body as you gather me into your arms and hold me closer then you ever have. My skin feels as if it were on fire as we kiss passionately. Every touch sending electricity through me as you slowly push me to the bed. You quickly remove your clothing and join me; your body covers mine, as you kiss my lips, cheek, my neck, and ears. I shiver with delight at all the feelings your mouth causes. Your kisses send tingles down my body as your kisses continue down my shoulders, nibbling and kissing them. My hands wrap around your neck and grip your shoulders; I can feel your hands scaling down my body, starting wildfires on my skin. I gasp when your mouth came to my breasts, you smile as I moan softly as your tongue lightly licks them, trailing saliva across my chest. You hear my soft whimper as your tongue dances across a nipple. You feel my breathing increase and my body squirm as your lips encloses and sucks on one nipple, while your fingers, twist and pull slightly at the other nipple.

You switch several times, your mouth tasting each one until they were wet and hard. Then your mouth moves down kissing and nibbling each rib, you hear my soft giggles as you tickle me with your mouth. As your mouth plays with my tummy, your hand slides down between my thighs, finding it very hot and wet. You hear my soft moan as your finger grazed my clit. You trail kisses down my abdomen, and then lower. I arch my back preparing for kisses I was expecting and desire, but you smile impishly and kiss my thighs instead, nibbling on the creamy flesh. You hear a soft sigh of disappointment and smile softly. It does not take long for my scent to entice you, and you lips soon shower my warm, wet lips with kisses. Your tongue slides itself along my lips lapping up my sweet juices. My moans and whimpers fill the room and encourage you to continue with your explorations. Your tongue flicks against my clit rapidly, my body begins to thrash and twist beneath you. You take your hands and hold my tummy down, then you take my hard nub and begin to suck, lightly at first, but soon you suck harder and harder. A cry of pleasure tries to escape my lips but I bite my lip, you give one final hard suck and soon my pleasures takes me over as I release into your waiting mouth.

My head falls back to the bed and my breathing is hard and labored. You smile up at me as you climb up my body, coming up until our lips barely touch. I can smell my scent on your lips and breathe; you pull me in, kissing me savagely. I can taste myself on your lips and tongue. I enjoy tasting myself there. As the kiss grows longer, I can feel your hardness against my inner thigh as you slowly turn your body to cover mine, the tip of you against my wet lips, you rub yourself there suggestively and purr in my ear. I wrap my legs around you as you slowly part my lips.

Then in one smooth stroke you posses me fully. I whimper at as I feel you buried deep in me, and then you slowly pull out, only to enter again quickly. My moans and gasps mix with your soft grunts as you thrust into me faster and harder. My body gripping yours, pulling it inside, you call my name as your thrusts become more urgent and full of fire. My body, gripped by desire, holds you close and deep inside as you give one final hard thrust. I cry out as my body spasms, for the second time, with pleasure. I feel your warm hot liquid fill me as you pulsate deep inside. You fall into my arms as I hold you close; your lips kiss my neck as I hear your soft whisper.

"For you..."